Meet Predaking

Predaking and I just stood there, I can't believe I've met him before and can't remember.

"You were my Predacon guardian, what happened to you? Where did you go?" I have so many questions.

"Enough talk! Finish her, Predaking!" Megatron growled. Predaking just stood there looking at me, he knows he can't do it.

He turned towards Megatron with an angry look on his face.

"No." Predaking said.

Oh snap! He just said no to Megatron!

"I order you, destroy her!" Megatron snarled. Predaking showed his claws and growled.

"I said no!" He hissed. This will not end well. We have four guns aimed at us, aw crap.

"Run." We both say, we take off out of the cave. It's a long way to go to get back outside.

I transformed to my alt mode and drove as fast as I could, Predaking in beast mode following close behind. I exited the cave first and I transformed back.

Predaking ran out and grabbed me, his claws around my arms. He then took off into the sky, this is NOT what I was expecting!! Still scared of heights.

We land somewhere in a clearing, he let me go and I fell face first into the grass. Great, now I got grass stains all over my armor. Eh, I got wax at home to look nice again.

Now I'm sounding like Knockout. But I'm a girl, it's reasonable.

"Thanks for the drop off." I said sarcastically. Predaking landed and transformed.

"My apologies, where to now?" He asked. I got an idea.

"Can you shrink to human size?" I ask. He pushed a few buttons on his arm and shrunk, I'll take that as a yes.

I shift my plating to go back to human form, he stared at my metal clothing.

"What happened to you?" Predaking asked.

"I'm a Prime now." I say. His optics widen again.

"Y-you are?" He stuttered. I nod, "Yes, it happened recently."

"So why did you need me to shrink?" Predaking asked. I smile.

"Watch this." I concentrate on a space bridge back home, there it is. I point to it.

"Come with me." I said. Predaking followed behind me as I went through.

I'm back in my sky blue room. Predaking came in after me and looked around, confused.

"This room doesn't look familiar at all, have I been here?" He asked. I shake my head.

"This is my new room, we moved from my old house to my uncles mansion." I said.

"Interesting." Said Predaking. I walk out of my room and he follows. I see Optimus talking to Jake about something, Jake walked away and Optimus turned to see us.

"Who's that?" Optimus asked.

"I am Predaking, Sky's Predacon guardian. And you are?" Predaking said.

"I am Optimus Prime, Sky's sparkmate." Said Optimus. Okay, off to a good start.

"You're sparkmates? Congratulations you two." Predaking said.

"Thank you. Now can you answer my question, where did you go?" I ask. Predaking sighed.

"I didn't want to, but I left. You were too old to have a guardian." He said.