New Powers

It's Thursday, tomorrow's Friday, and my 17th birthday, I'm very excited. There's actually a pep rally tomorrow in last class. I'm going to be in it.

I'm not a cheerleader, I'm on the track team. All the sporty kids are in the rally, including me. The track kids just run around the track once and sit on the bench, nothing exciting.

I'm sitting in the middle of science class watching Jurassic World, coolest dinosaur movie EVER! Actually the kids were watching a documentary on bugs, but I'm not, hee hee.

I'm trying not to say anything while watching my movie, to not draw attention to myself. I don't need someone saying 'What are you doing' or 'What is wrong with you?'

I'm just getting to the part where Rexy and the Indominus Rex fight, then the final bell rings.

DAMMIT!! I love that part! Now I can't watch it! I reluctantly get up and head towards my locker, then a hand lands on my shoulder.

There's Brittany the Brat.

"What are you hiding, Trance?" She said. Aw great.

"I'm not hiding anything." I say casually. Please don't ask about my clothing...

"Why do you keep wearing blue and red flamed clothing? And why is it reflective?" She asked with a smirk.

Of course you ask about my clothes.

"In case you didn't know, my family got my uncles fortune and house. These are some clothes he got me before he passed. He knew I liked blue and red." I say annoyed.

Please buy it, please buy it...

"Oh really? What kind of fabric is it?" She crossed her arms.

"How should I know? He didn't tell me." I said.

Brittany threw a punch and it hit my stomach. All you heard was a clang,
OH NO. This isn't good. At least there's no one around.

Brittany grabbed her hand and grunted loudly, she stared at me with total shock.

"What ARE you?" She asked nervously. I took a step back, holding my hands up.

"It's not what you think!" I said. Brittany's face turned terrified.

"Y-y-you're a ROBOT!" She yelled. I waved my hand in front of her and her face became neutral.

"Brittany? Hello?" I wave my hand in front of her eyes, no response. Uh, what just happened?

I snap my fingers, and she came back.

"What was that?" I ask.

"What was what?" She asked.

She doesn't remember what just happened? Did I just wipe her memory?

"You punched me and said I was a robot." I said. Brittany's eyes grew.

"You're a robot?!" She shouted. I wave my hand in front of her again, her face goes neutral once more.

Maybe I can use the Force like in Star Wars! I gotta try this!

"You remember nothing of this encounter..." I say while waving my fingers.

"I remember nothing of this encounter..." She said dazed.

THIS IS AWESOME!!!

"Now go about your business..." I say. She nods and walks off. I look down at my hands, I can use the Force!

But the bots need to know about this, it could be much more. I quickly go outside towards the drop off ramp, there's Optimus.

I speed walk towards Optimus looking down at the ground, I climb in and close my door.