Coming back home

"Uhhhh... I can explain?" I say nervously. Optimus was without the cool upgrades like in season three, so he looked normal. Arcee, Bumblebee, Bulkhead, and Smokescreen just stood there, shocked.

"Who are you?" Optimus asked.

"Sky Prime." I said. Everyone looked at me with wide optics.

*Beep Boop Boop Bweep beep*
"That's impossible. There's only one Prime, and that's Optimus." Bumblebee whirred.

"On the Contrary, Bumblebee. I became a Prime by Primus' choice, the spirit of Primus is in my very spark." I said while pointing to my chest, where my spark should be.

Everyone looked at each other in such disbelief, then at me. Then Optimus kneeled down in front of me, "Come with us back to base."

"I'm sorry, but I have to get home." I said as I started to walk off. Then Optimus picked me up.

"Hey! I need to go home!" I said annoyed.

"Ratchet, Prepare a groundbridge." Optimus said. I like my Optimus a lot more than this one, and they're the same character! The groundbridge appeared in a few seconds, then Optimus carried me through it.

We're now at the base within the rock, I always liked this one better, until Megatron destroyed it. Optimus set me down and I brushed off my armor.

"That wasn't necessary, you know." I said crossing my arms. Ratchet looked at me and groaned, "Another human?" He groaned.

"Wait a minute, Sky?" Miko asked. I look up and the kids along with Fowler standing along the railing.

"Hi." I wave to them, then look at Ratchet. "For your information, Ratchet. I'm not human, watch this." I took ten big steps back and transformed into Prime form.

"WHOAAA!!!!" Miko squealed.

"My real name is Sky Prime." I said.

"Ha! You're not a Prime, you don't have the Matrix of Leadership." Ratchet said. I look at him like I was offended, which I am.

"The spirit of Primus in my spark says otherwise." I snap, that was just rude Ratchet.

"Primus in your spark?" Ratchet asked sarcastically.

"Scan my spark, it'll prove it." I cross my arms and glare at him.

"Alright, fine. But you're not a Prime." Ratchet said while activating his scanner. He scanned over my spark chamber and gasped at his result, then looked at me.

"You weren't joking...Your spark withholds unimaginable power, something that the Decepticons desire to take over Earth and Cybertron." Ratchet said.

"Whoa..." The kids say.

"They're never going to get it." I said.

"You're right they're not, because you're staying here." Fowler said. Pfft.

"Sorry, gotta get home before Optimus gets too worried." I say.

"I'm right here, and not too worried." TFP Optimus said.

"Ohhhh, right. I forgot to say that I'm not from this dimension. In my world, I'm sparkmates with Optimus and have six other Cybertronians living in my household. Now I have to go." I said while shifting back to human form.

I concentrate on a portal back to my home world, and it appears a few seconds later. I turn to see Miko charging down the stairs, and I quickly jump through before Miko got too close.

I'm back in my room. The portal closed behind me, and no Miko came through. Phew.

"I never knew you could do that." I look and see Lockdown still standing there, seriously??

"Have you been standing there the whole time?" I ask. He nods,

"I was watching you fight the Leader of the Decepticons, and be victorious. I will say that I'm rather impressed, for someone as young as you facing someone as powerful as him." Lockdown said.

I just roll my eyes and walk away from him, but he grabs my arm.

"What?" I say rather annoyed. He just has a smirk on his face.

I'm sorry it's really short! I've been having a little writers block.