How They Wake You

Rose: She won't disturb your sleep. At times you'll wake up and she'll be outside enjoying the breeze and the scenery.

Garnet: On your days off when it's your time to sleep in, Garnet will sometimes let you sleep in late. Other times she will stare at you and smile (Just like in The Answer). It scares the hell out of you sometimes, but she usually kisses you on the nose as an apology.

Pearl: You have no need for alarm clocks anymore. Since Pearl hardly ever sleeps, she's taken the liberty of waking you up herself. It's hella creepy the way she stares at you from the side of the bed when you wake up.

Amethyst: On the days you go to school/work Amethyst jumps on you, it's an effective way to wake you up and she thinks it's funny. On weekends she tickles your sides and won't stop until you prove you're awake (which is always a kiss)

Lapis Lazuli: She'll usually stand over you, one leg on either side of you and call you awake softly. It always makes your morning to see her gentle smile. At times She'll poke you in the stomach, and with each poke she makes a soft "boop" sound like she's pressing buttons.

Jasper: Jasper sneaks downstairs (and doesn't do a very good job at it). She tries to make breakfast since she knows humans are lame af and need food to survive or they'll die. She drastically fail at cooking and just serves you dry cereal instead. You don't let her use the milk anymore because once she got frustrated at the milk gallon and threw it at the fridge. You made her clean it up.

Peridot: It's a bit hard to wake up with Peridot. Recently she's learned the art of cuddling, which is perfect for you. She's warm and cuddly when it's time to wake up, and sometimes you wonder if it's worth it to get up or if you should both move and live as isolated sheep herders in Iceland. Maybe. Peridot will like that.

Opal: Opal will gently tell you to wake up, and usually poke your sides until you do. She stares at you with big marble eyes, gently telling you things like "wake up sleepy", "it's time to get up", "you'll hurt your dignity if you don't go today."

Sugilite: She'll wake you up very loudly. She'll playfully shout and tickle you until you actually get out of your bed. It's gotten to the point where she's tried jumping on the bed to get your attention and wake you up. Once she actually jumped and plopped back onto the floor, which earned a "that's what you get" from you.

Sardonyx: Sardonyx will be downstairs in the morning sometimes, and you'll hear her singing a song from the radio while she gets ready for the day.

Malachite: She's actually very gentle, she'll give you a kiss on your nose and poke your cheek. Sometimes she'll get annoyed when you're sleeping like a bear and her tactics won't work. So she'll pinch your nose so you can't breathe and that wakes you up instantly.

Alexandrite: Alexandrite is very playful, and will say things in your ear, even if it's random things like "we need to get food for the cat today" or something along the lines of that. She'll usually take something of yours (like your glasses, phone, laptop, dignity) and run around the house for it until you catch her. You never do, she's always in the corner of the ceiling like a spider.

Stevonnie: Oh Stevonnie. You always have to wake THEM up. They're a lazy butt and they sleep in after you. They're a deep sleeper, so you always have to take off the blankets. And when that doesn't work, you poke them and jump on the bed until they wake up. You've thought of enrolling them in your school so they could have the experience. But at the mention of it, they rolled over in bed and said "no thanks I value my sleep schedule and mental sanity." Same Stevonnie, same.

Rainbow Quartz: She'll leave an alarm for you to wake up to so you won't be late for school/work. Or when she doesn't have time to, she'll leave you a note explaining that she had to leave early.