Kisses

Rose: Roses' kisses are always gentle. With her soft lips and passion in her kisses, they drive you wild. Her kisses are rare, so when you both kiss, it's a rare occasion.

Garnet: Garnet only kisses you when she truly means it. When you two kiss, she'll hook her arm around you to make sure the kiss will surely be worth it. Garnet's and your's kisses are ones of true romance, a love that even Ruby and Sapphire can feel.

Amethyst: Her kisses are ones that make Pearl have to cover Steven's eyes. Amethyst goes wild with her kisses, smooching you all over with her plump lips and making not only you blush, but everyone.

Pearl: You've become accustomed to tilting your head to the side to avoid Pearl's nose when you two kiss. She likes to keep the formality and give you chaste kisses on occasion. Kissing is not really you and Pearl's mojo, so you prefer to hold hands or embrace each other, and that's fine with you.

Peridot: Your kisses are always filled with giggles and kisses. Peridot is one of those happy people who kisses you just for the fun of it. It feels to both of you like it connects you, even though you can't fuse together.

Lapis: Your kisses are small, but appreciated. It's only when you're upset or crying when you both kiss with passion. But when you're not, you and Lapis prefer to kiss each other when it feels natural to you both.

Jasper: Her kisses are rough, even if she doesn't intend to be. Jasper finds kissing you to be soothing and reassuring. She likes to embrace you to hold you closer to her, so your kisses are filled with warmth and love.

Opal: She's more romantic when it comes to kissing.
You'll wrap your arms around Opal's arms and kiss her slowly. At times Opal will lift you up randomly and happily just to kiss you, and it always catches you by surprise.

Sugilite: She likes to go fast with everything. Your kisses are heated, and you both are the type to make out in public only because you both think it's funny and you both don't really care. She'll keep her privacy only in front of people you both know, so you two have a twisted sense of modesty.

Sardonyx: She likes to kiss you randomly. Sometimes you'll be cooking or walking out of a room and a Sardonyx will run up to you and give you a quick kiss, but before you can say anything she runs away giggling. But other than that, your kisses are soft kisses all over your face. It tickles you, so your kisses are always filled with laughter.

Alexandrite: She's very shy when it comes to kissing. Alexandrite will want to kiss you, but will be afraid to ask. You'll notice an odd look on her face, and you kiss her just to make her worries wash away. It's an unspoken conversation between you two, and you seem to understand each other perfectly.

Malachite: Malachite will keep her modesty in public, as not to upset anyone. In public you both will hold hands or wrap your arms around each other, but in private you both kiss each other in a frenzy. Malachite will pin you on the couch and tickle you with her kisses, and it's very amusing because her tough appearance doesn't fit her playful mood.

Stevonnie: They've already asked you about your boundaries as not to cause any confusion and discomfort. So your kisses are mostly when you both don't realize it. Sometimes Stevonnie will walk by you and give you a kiss, and you'll hand them something and softly kiss them. No words are exchanged, and you both don't have a problem with it.

Rainbow Quartz: She'll never just kiss your lips. When she feels like it, she'll kiss your hands softly. Or she'll kiss your neck, or anywhere else that calls for the occasion. It adds surprise and sense of difference in your relationship.