Holiday Activities

WHO'S EXCITED FOR CHRISTMAS

Rose:  Staying inside and keeping warm. It's not that hard since Rose spreads warmth with her. Holidays feel comfortable with Rose, so you both sit down and relax while the snow falls outside.

Garnet: Decorating the tree with the Crystal Gems. Steven is the most enthusiastic, and he has Pearl and Amethsyt help him while you and Garnet sit on the couch watching like two proud parents.

Amethyst: Going to the mall. It's festive and warm inside the mall, where you two sit and drink coffee. You both enjoy the Christmas tree and eat gingerbread cookies.

Pearl: Watch a festival of lights. You both pick out winter jackets and coats and head out to the boardwalk to see all the shops and businesses decorate with lights.

Peridot: You make blanket forts with plenty of blankets and pillows inside. You both put up extra lights and watch movies inside the fort in comfort.

Lapis: You wrap presents.
You notice Lapis likes it because it keeps her busy. You both go out with present wrapping, such as ribbons, cards, and expensive name tags. You both sit down and wrap presents for the gems while listening to Christmas music.

Jasper: She doesn't like Christmas. So your holiday season includes you both running around in jackets and scarves and trying to do holiday activities such as finding the best Christmas tree in Beach City and tasting coffee.

Opal: It's a tradition for you two to ice skate. Opal bought you skates for a previous Christmas, so you both find an outdoor rink (you know those, the ones they have for Christmas), and try to hold onto each other.

Sugilite: Once the snow starts to fall for the first time, she helps you put up the tree and the small decorations around the house. She does it only because it makes you happy.

Sardonyx: Snowball fights. She makes sure to wrap you up in extra layers and you head out into the freezing snow to have some kiddish fun.

Alexandrite: DIY decotatings. A week after thanksgiving, she heads out shopping with you to a craft store, where you both pick out stuff for DIY decorations. Then, you both sit down and make felt Christmas trees and try not to glue anything to your project that doesn't belong there.

Malachite: Shopping for gifts. It's unusual because Malachite gets exited and starts messing around. You look forward to her enthusiasm and her putting on things she shouldn't in the middle of the store.

Stevonnie: After you both finish decorating the house, you both make your own ugly sweater. You buy one of those kits and try to outdo the ugliness. Stevonnie puts a bunch of pom-poms and sprinkles, and it always ends with them gloating about their ugly sweater.

Rainbow Quartz: You make the food, and she decorates. It's a done deal. So when you bake enough cookies for a small country, she decorates the sitting room with pillows, blankets, and of course the tree. Then you both sit and watch Christmas movies.