First Kiss

Bear with me on this okay I feel like I'm dead inside.
Oh wait.

I am

Rose: It was when you were upset. As you cried to her in the temple, hidden away from sight, You whispered "I just don't feel okay." And after careful thinking, she finally came up with an answer.
"I can help" she said with an almost smile.
"How?" you doubted.
Before you knew it, she had leaned in and pressed a short kiss upon your lips. It felt incredible (a kiss from a Rose ha I should be a comedian).
Her healing powers may not have cured your thinking, but it did indeed help you feel better.

Garnet: It was on a family outing with Steven and the gems. You all went to Beach City Funland as a way to take your mind off some things, and of course have fun with Steven.
After Garnet suggested going on the Ferris Wheel, she couldn't stop grinning. When you both reached the top, of course Garnet asked for your permission, then leaned in and gave you a soft kiss. Meanwhile, there was clapping from Steven and hollering from Amethyst in the gondola behind you and Garnet.

Amethyst: She kissed you after your first date. After you walked her back to the temple, she shape-shifted her legs to grow longer and she gave you a satisfying kiss, then ran inside before you could say anything. When you looked through the window, screen door of the temple, you saw Amethyst hopping up and down, and Garnet giving you a thumbs up.

Pearl: After your first date dancing, you suggested you enter a competition with Pearl. Of course she said yes, enthusiastic about it.
During your practice routines, Pearl dipped you, and stared into your eyes for a good five seconds. You guessed the situation finally got to her and she returned you to your regular standing position, blushing like crazy and muttering apologies to you. You were the one to actually lean in and give her a lovely kiss, being aware of her nose. Afterwards, her eyes were HUGE, and she was staring off into space.

Peridot: She didn't exactly know what kissing was, like meaning wise. So she never understood why Percy and Pierre did it. After you explained it to her, she asked "why can't we do it? You said it's for people that love each other. And in certain terms I guess that means I love you." Quite a mouthful. But you attempted to kiss Peridot, after her fidgeting and trying to straighten up after countless times of laughing. You made her stay still, and you pressed a short but sweet kiss to her lips. Afterwards, she was bouncing and laughing in victory.

Lapis: It was very unexpected. Earlier that day, Lapis had visited Peridot, who had quite a story to tell her. Peridot told a mighty tale of how she had gotten her girlfriend to kiss her like Percy and Pierre did. Shortly after You came home, Lapis had been waiting for the perfect monent, but couldn't find one. So after you looked in the fridge and turned around, disappointed at the selection, Lapis had been behind you. Before you could even be startled, Lapis grabbed your shoulders, pouring out her love and appreciation in one kiss. After she pulled away, she had gotten really shy and flustered.

Jasper: She was actually very shy about it. Jasper was ironically a bit of a wuss when it came to stuff like this because then she'd get really anxious and blush like crazy because she didn't really know these emotions. When you were sleeping, Jasper had slowly placed a kiss on your lips. It was a start for her. But slowly after that, she began getting warmed up and gave you a kiss whenever she could.

Opal: After your first date, Opal had suggested you meet up at a park in the afternoon for a walk to enjoy the "fall breeze." Shortly after you arrived, Opal held her hands behind her back, saying she had a surprise for you, and to close your eyes. Of course you were suspicious, but said yes.
She leaned in slowly, in a hesitant manner, then gently placed a kiss on your lips.
Of course you opened your eyes, and smiled into the kiss.
Turns out the surprise was flowers.

Sugilite: It was actually at a concert. Although it was only your third date, she had suggested you go to a concert to see a band you two liked.
You both had left early and hung out on the benches outside in the concert hall, telling each other cheesy jokes. At one point, It was time for you to go home. So you said your goodbyes, and awkwardly strutted away. But mid walk you changed your mind, running up to her and giving her a small kiss and running back to your car flustered.

Sardonyx: It was after your first date. Sardonyx had walked you back to your apartment building, and did the classic pulling of your wrist and pulling you towards her, then she leaned in, giving you a soft kiss. It felt amazing, and of course she was a giggling mess afterward.

Alexandrite: She didn't really know when to actually give you a kiss. And she wanted to ask your permission before she did, because she didn't want to invade your boundaries. So it was when you were both laying down in bed, just talking. She gave you a kiss on your forehead, then shyly asked of she could kiss you. But instead, you grabbed her face in your palms and gave her a wonderful, shy kiss.

Malachite: It was actually out of joy, which is a good thing. You'd just been accepted to the job of your dreams after years of high school and college. She spun you around, and while your arms were around your neck, you kissed her out of happiness. You both didn't regret it at all afterwards.

Stevonnie: It was actually your first kiss. You invited them to one of your school dances. But about halfway through the dance you both got bored, and decided to bail to get pizza.
After the pizza parlor, you both sat on the boardwalk and watched the stars. Stevonnie had begun speaking about the universe and how beautiful it truly was. "But not as beautiful as you" they said. She didn't hesitate to give you a kiss. Of course you didn't know what to do, so you felt really embarrassed and were blushing like crazy.

Rainbow Quartz: Your first kiss was actually when you were dressed in sweats and lazy clothes. Rainbow Quartz had commented how beautiful you looked like that. When you disagreed, she proved you wrong by giving you a smooch like kiss. It only made you feel more self conscious about yourself afterwards.

Okay so my first kiss was actually really awkward. It was outside the music room and I panicked and just gave my ex-boyfriend a quick peck and left. Then my ex-girlfriend kissed me in the nurse's office while the lights were off and no one was in there. Yeah I suck at this shit.
I bet your first kiss was probably worse than mine, but feel free to prove me wrong I won't be offended 😂😂😂😂