Sleep

((gem edition yo, so "fusions" won't be included in this one))

Rose: You've taught her the concept of sleep, and now she loves to take cat naps and loves the euphoric feeling of sleep.

Garnet: It isn't really her cup of tea. She'll only take naps or go to sleep with you if you practically beg her to, or if you're upset/sad.

Amethyst: Not one day goes by when a nap isn't in order.

Pearl: She'll lay down with you to comfort you, but she'll sleep when it's necessary. Sometimes when you can't sleep, you like to stay awake and watch her dreams project onto the ceiling.

Peridot: It was confusing for her to grasp at first, then with some practice, she became quite attached to it. She's an expert cuddler, so you have no trouble falling asleep.

Lapis: She doesn't like to sleep due to her nightmares. So when she lays down with you, she pretends she's dozing off until you do, then Lapis holds you in her arms while and thinks the night away.

Jasper: Of course she found it frustrating and confusing at first, then she actually fell asleep for once. Mid nap, she woke up with a jolt, scaring you completely. She was just as afraid herself, wondering what had happened to her during her "hypnosis".