Comfort

Rose: She'll hold you close to her, engulfing you in warmth and comfort. Then she'll whisper reassuring things in your ear when you're done crying. Afterward, Rose will keep an eye on you and make sure you're not upset anymore.

Garnet: If it's not that serious, Garnet will wipe away your tears and tell you "c'mon aren't you my tough sweetheart?" it makes you slightly smile every time. If it's serious, Ruby and Sapphire will split, and they'll both help you work through it together, reminding you you're never alone.

Amethyst: She'll cuddle up to you, patting your back while tears dribble down your cheeks. Amethyst will say something along the lines of "I know sis", making the mood very sad.

Pearl: It's usually you comforting Pearl since she gets upset more often than ever. You try to keep strong for her, and be her rock. But when you're upset, something is surely wrong.

Peridot: She doesn't really know what to do when you're upset other than try to make you feel better by bringing you blankets. She also knows that she makes you feel better, so when you're upset, it's a cuddle marathon with Peridot in pillows and blankets.

Lapis: Lapis tries to make you happy by showing you cool tricks, whether it's water or card tricks shown to her by the one and only Peridot herself.

Jasper: She gets angry herself. She gets angry at the thing that made you upset. But after she pets your hair and protecting you with her embrace, you're fine.

Opal: Opal will kneel by your side after making you tea and wrapping you in a blanket. After you cry all your tears out, she gives you a gentle kiss.

Sugilite: She'll try to take your mind off of it by listening to music with you or watching a movie, anything to make you put it in the past.

Sardonyx: Of course she'll tell you bad puns, jokes, or she'll make funny faces in attempts to make you laugh. You always do.

Alexandrite: You two will run to buy those amazing cookies, you know which one I'm talking about. They always make you feel better. Then you and Alexandrite eat cookies and drink milk on the table and discuss what's making you upset.

Malachite: You both will lay down in bed while the tears run down the sides of your face while she holds your hand and strokes it with her thumb. She tries to soothe you by wiping away your tears.

Stevonnie: They hate seeing you upset. Whenever you cry, it makes them sad too. So they swear that they will destroy all that makes you upset, and that makes you laugh a little.

Rainbow Quartz: She'll kiss your hands and make you peppermint tea. After you're done drinking the tea, she'll pull you into her lap and cuddle you until you're not upset anymore.