CHILDREN- Crystal Gems

Human AU maybe? I don't really care if you want the gems to spawn your demon child as a human or gem vessel.

Rose (ha): An eight year old daughter named Saffron, meaning yellow flower. She has (h/c) curly hair and Rose's brown eyes. Just like her mother, she has a very soft heart. But on the other hand, she likes to play with bugs and frogs. Anything that moves, she touches it. Sometimes it's been quite a bit of a concern because Saffron gets bitten, but Rose will heal her with her tears while you hold her.

Garnet: An eleven year old girl named Esther, meaning Star. She has Garnet's thick hair, while having your (e/c) eyes. Unlike Garnet, she has your wild personality, gaining a lot of friends due to her friendly manner. She is the pride and joy of you and Garnet's life, giving you the perfect family.

Sapphire: A three year old boy named Aaron. His hair is wavy, like Sapphire's, while his eyes are a light blue, also like Sapphire's. Despite this, he has your shaped nose and eyebrows. His attitude is more of a mix of yours and Sapphire's, with him being soft and stoic sometimes. Sapphire and him play video games in an old style Nintendo while you sit by and watch them bond.

Ruby: A ten year old daughter named Celestine. She has Ruby's poofy hair and reddish brown eyes, while having your shaped nose and cheeks. Ruby inherited the anger of her mother, often smashing things she isn't supposed to and causing you more money in repairs along with Ruby. Ruby on the other hand, adores her daughter, and plays with her whenever she has the chance. Ruby and you take turns helping Celestine with her homework, while you help her with her art and painting.

Amethyst: Four year old twins, a boy and a girl named Blithe and Stellan. Stellan is very fond of Amethyst, preferring her over you, while Blithe adores you more. Both twins have your hair, with Amethyst's unusual grey eyes. The twins look up to their mother, and have a very outgoing personality. Sometimes you'll come home to all of them piled asleep OK the floor surrounded by blankets.

Pearl: A six year old boy named Abraham. He's extremely sweet and kind, kind of like his cousin Steven. He has messy peach hair like Pearl's and your (h/c) eyes. It's extremely adorable that his nose has a little familiar point. He gets most of his smarts from Pearl, reading books at a very young age to practicing math at age six. Pearl is very proud of him, but you're more concerned he might be the next Matilda if he keeps it up.

Bismuth: A thirteen year old boy named Hirsch. His hair is actually a mix of yours and Bismuth's, same with his eyes. His eyes have your shape, but have his mother's blue eyes. His hair however, take's Bismuth's poofy texture while having your (h/c) hair. He takes his mother's personality and love for messing around with items. You and Bismuth are very proud of Hirsch, since he's entered several robotic competitions and won trophies for them. He likes to brag, but he has the rights to.

Peridot: A ten year old boy named Boris. He has (hair texture) blonde hair, a mix of yours and Peridot's, while he has your (eye color) eyes. His noise is small and pointy, like Peridot's. Boris also has the love of technology like his mother, which can get very annoying. Sometimes you feel that Boris is the splitting image of Peridot, with his big brains and love for all things technical. It's as if you're dealing with two Peridot's at the same time, since it's hard to get both of them down for dinner.

Lapis: An eight year old boy named Dax. It's a very unfamiliar name, but Lapis liked it because it means water. His hair is very messy, like Lapis'. But despite the texture, he has your hair color hair and eyes. Dax actually prefers his mother to you, since she tells him stories and facts of the ocean, which excites his love for marine life. For his eighth birthday, you decided to surprise him and Lapis with a trip to the aquarium. While Dax was astounded at the sea cows, it was nothing new to Lapis, so she got a lifetime back from the aquarium for trying to climb into the tanks.

Jasper: An eight year old girl named Ember, and just like her name, she's a firey one. She looks up to Jasper, taking her fluffy beige hair as a trait, and yellowish eyes. Ember is very aggressive in nature, just like her mother, and also looks up to her. Meanwhile, you are the neutral parent and have to keep Ember grounded and keep her focus on her studies and not her mom bench-pressing several hundreds outside.