First Date

Rose: You had absolutely no idea to do with Rose for a date since she had been secluded from humans after the Gem War. So after careful planning, you decided to take her on a picnic on top of the cliff of the temple. At first you were very very very nervous, but Rose had given you a hug to have you relax, and you did due to the fact that she smelled like Roses.

Garnet: With some help from the Crystal Gems, Garnet had been dressed up for your first date. You took her to a malt shop, simple yet laid back. You had flash cards inside your jacket full of questions, so you and Garnet talked plenty that night, even going as far as laughing really hard at jokes.

Amethyst: Since you weren't sure of her comfort zones, you and Amethyst stayed home and watched movies after eating snacks. Mid-"date" she had cuddled up into your side, wrapping her arms around you. You knew it helped her relieve the stress, and you were more than happy to have her there.

Pearl: You knew Pearl didn't like to eat, so you took her out to dance. She actually came in a nice dress, which didn't help your anxiety. You both had a blast, and it was a perfect time for Pearl to actually relax and let go. Best part, you couldn't take your eyes off each other, it was as if you were in love.

Lapis: To better enjoy the Christmas Season, you took her ice skating at a local rink. She loved the freezing atmosphere, and it was the perfect time for you to see her in winter gear. Although you both slipped and slided on the ice, you both had an amazing time together.

Peridot: A convention (I went on a convention date once, I was Sasuke yo). Peridot was so excited to see the cosplayers and she loved the amount of effort people put into their costumes. She wanted to cosplay with you after that.

Jasper: You understood she didn't really like people, so the perfect date for you two was at night time when there was no one. You both walked around the boardwalk, now dark. You two talked about everything and felt comfortable in the quiet atmosphere..

Opal: A library date. It was perfect for both of you, reading books until it was time for lunch. Then you both went to get gelato.

Sugilite: She wasn't one for restaurants, so you both spent your first date in the comfort of your own home playing board games and cards.

Sardonyx: She took you to a small plaza in beach city with a nice fountain in the middle. You both ate at the cafe in the corner and later took turns throwing coins in the fountains.

Alexandrite: The arcade. It let you take out your stress and worries on the games. You both played that two player dance game and whack-a-mole. With the tickets you both got, you got small candies to share. (That's pretty much all you get at those places when you win a bunch of tickets)

Malachite: A bonfire. You both roasted marshmallows and were wrapped in blankets to protect you from the beach wind.

Stevonnie: It was near Christmas, and Stevonnie took you for a walk through the other side of Beach City, where the shops were. You got to see the beautiful Christmas Tree in the town square. But the best part about it was that Stevonnie wouldn't stop fidgeting because she was so nervous about the whole thing until you held her hand.

Rainbow Quartz: You had no idea how she planned this but she got reservations to the fanciest restaurant you've ever been in. It was mainly French food, so you couldn't pronounce anything on the menu. But nonetheless it was very nice.

hey listen. I need creative ways on how to ask someone on a date. I'm super nervous, please help.