How You Annoy Them

Garnet: It's impossible to truly annoy Garnet, she has a lot of patience.

Amethyst: You put things in high places. It annoys her when she can't reach it so she'll have to use her whip to get it.

Pearl: you repeat everything she says. It gets on her nerves all the time. You'll even repeat her frustrated noises.

Peridot: you hide things from her. It's annoying when she can't find something of hers. It's always funny to see her looking for something when you know where it is.

Lapis: You hide around the house. It's like playing hide and go seek, except Lapis doesn't know the concept. She'll look everywhere for you when you're just hiding in the bathroom cabinet.

Jasper: you talk to her in slang and lingo that she doesn't understand. At times you'll use metaphors and expressions gems don't understand.

Opal: you can't exactly annoy Opal since she'll grab you in her arms and make you admit your actions. She's more of a mom, and you never want to get your mom angry.

Sugilite: You won't let her touch you in any way at all. It annoys her to no end when you suddenly run upstairs, or slip out of the room when she does.

Sardonyx: You make weird and silly noises. It doesn't annoy her really, it only makes her laugh. Mission failed.

Alexandrite: You'll steal something of hers and won't give it back to her after more than three days when she doesn't need it.

Malachite: you feel like you don't want to step in that area.

Stevonnie: Whenever thry talk you say "what?" on a repeat. It doesn't really get them angry, but it ends in them tickling you in order to get you back.

Rainbow Quartz: You move things an inch to the left. Whether it's a picture frame or the coffee table, it bugs her so much but yet she never understands what it is.