Arguments

Rose: Rose doesn't like to argue. She likes to calmly talk it out or put it aside until it's absolutely necessary.

Garnet: Garnet can get very emotional sometimes, but while you and her argue, she just stands still. It frustrates you, because it seems as if she doesn't even listen to you. She'll just say "okay" with a straight face and say she'll be back later.

Amethyst: Amethyst will stand her ground while you two are arguing. She's not afraid to prove herself right. Sometimes it's an endless battle between you two since she's too stubborn to admit she's wrong at times. But after a few hours of silence, she'll always come cuddling back to you and she'll give you a sad "sorry."

Pearl: Pearl can't stand to have anyone angry at her (lol see "Keystone Motel") so after you two argue, she tries to make things up to you. Afterwards you two will hug it out, and sometimes Pearl will even cry if you're really mad at her.

Peridot: It angers you when she wrecks up your house, or that sometimes she never takes things as serious as she should. It's always a constant joke/game with her. But she'll straighten up once you show her you're serious.

Lapis: You and Lapis hardly have fights. If you two disagree on something, you both avoid the fight by meeting in the middle. You hate to see Lapis angry/sad and vice versa.

Jasper: Jasper tries to play the authoritarian role when you two argue. And she tries to play the snark "how dare you disagree with me" card. But you have to remind her it's your house not hers, and she isn't your superior, not on this planet anyhow. You won't take any of her crap. If she gets really angry at you, she'll disappear around the house for a few days, one time in the linen closet. You never apologize because she needs to understand that she's never always right.

Opal: You both have civilized arguments. It's more like discussions. You talk first, then her, then on and on. It helps you two out better than angrily yelling like savages (I like being savage).

Sugilite: It can get very ugly when you two argue. To best avoid this, you stay away from each other until you both calm down.

Sardonyx: When you're angry at her for whatever reason, she likes to surprise you with magic tricks, or she'll give you flowers that appear at random. Once she can see that you can't be angry at her anymore, she showers you in kisses, making you laugh.

Alexandrite: A good drive is in order when you're angry. You both take a slow drive down the coast of Beach City, or through the mountains, which gives you a nice view of the ocean. It also forces you two to talk things out in the car ride.

Malachite: do I have to explain

Stevonnie: Stevonnie is a happy-go-lucky teenager, so, it's rare that you two get angry at each other.
On the rare occasion you two are angry at each other, a nice trip to the ocean calms you down.

Rainbow Quartz: She'll always give you something when you're angry. Sometimes it's one single flower. As much as you're angry, her actions never go unappreciated. But if you're both angry, she'll sit at the table with you and eat ice cream.