The Holiday Season

Rose: She's always enthusiastic to learn more about human culture, so of course she's loved the story of Christmas. And hauling the tree inside spent no effort at all.

Garnet: She doesn't really understand the concept of human holidays, or holidays at all. When you tell her about the mystical Santa Claus, she just thinks you're lying to mess with her mind.

Amethyst: She thinks it's pretty wicked. Due to all the Christmas lore, tales, and carols, she likes the holidays. She's very enthusiastic for Christmas Dinner.

Pearl: She's very confused that the human mind would create such a concept of a man breaking inside your house and leaving items under a plant. But nonetheless she'll help you put the star on the tree if you ask her to. And she also helps with Christmas dinner although she doesn't eat.

Peridot: She gets very excited and hyper to help you decorate. The poor child believes in Santa Claus, but you think it's cute. She still doesn't know that you put the presents under the tree.

Lapis: all she said was "cool" after almost an hour of explaining Christmas. Classic Lapis.

Jasper: she's a party pooper. As always, she looks down on all things made by humans. You decorate by yourself, and you try to get your Scrooge to at least lighten up a little.

Opal: She's happy to help you decorate. She mainly does it because she loves to see you so happy. It makes her giggle.

Sugilite: You use her for her height. She's there to help hang the Christmas lights and hang the garland on the staircase rail. Once she hung the lights on the house and she vowed never to do it again.

Sardonyx: she loves to read Christmas stories and bake Christmas cookies. It's great how Sardonyx gets into the holiday spirit.

Malachite: she mumbles in a grouchy mood while you have her help you out around the house for guests. She doesn't see why you need to have Christmas pillows and blankets when you can just have a Christmas tree. (We all know that person).

Stevonnie: You and Stevonnie get PUMPED for the holidays. Whether it's Halloween or Christmas, spooky scary skeletons or Jingle Bell Rock is always playing a month before the actual holiday. You both count down until the days and decorate for Christmas the day after Thanksgiving. It's that hardcore.

Rainbow Quartz: She likes decorating for Christmas. Rainbow Quartz loves decorating like a there's no tomorrow. During the holiday season, it looks like Martha Stewart threw up in your house, but you like having a magazine house.