They Have Feelings For You

Rose: Garnet tried her best to make it obvious to you, but you never caught on. Rose would be caught giggling in corners with Garnet whenever you showed up. And whenever you played with Amethyst, Rose would be watching with starry eyes. 
You barely caught on when Amethyst spilled the beans, which led to her laughing and you staring into space. You figured everything out and connected the pieces, and you were the one to ask Rose on a human date. Which of course accepted.

Garnet: It wasn't apparent with Garnet. She always kept her cool, and never showed her feelings. Although she'd talk about you to Steven and only Steven at night, that was the only time she showed her feelings for you. Unfortunately, Garnet didn't talk to you for a fear you wouldn't like her. But when you told Steven about your admiration towards Garnet, he was enthusiastic to join you two together.

Amethyst: Of course she made it obvious to you. Whenever you'd touch her she'd blush like crazy and stutter. You put it off and figured it was because she was shy. You both kept your feelings for each other hidden for a while, until she came to you as a stuttering mess and confessed her feelings towards you. And  you were so quick and happy to say yes that you hugged her tightly, which led her to blush like crazy.

Pearl: Pearl kept her feelings of admiration and love a secret from you for a while. She'd watch from afar as you enthusiastically chatted with the team. Eventually, Garnet gave Pearl a speech of confidence, and she told Pearl to politely ask you. Which of course, Pearl did, and you shyly said yes to her.

Peridot: She had gotten several ideas on how to confess her feelings to you, but her way of doing it was to describe every thing she admired about you in great detail. It was the first time you saw her blush and actually get shy in front of you. Usually she radiated confidence. But it touched your heart how she paid attention to the little things, and you happily said yes to her.

Jasper: You were first attracted to Jasper when you saw her, so since then, you've kept your feelings hidden from her for a fear she'd put them off. But after a while of housing Jasper, she had frantically asked you about these feelings she was having. You felt bad for her, after she was frantically explaining that her cheeks would heat when she saw you. Then she proceeded to argue that it was your fault these feelings were happening. You rolled your eyes and explained everything to her in small detail. This wasn't exactly the way you planned it out in your head, but it was a start.

Opal: It started with flowers being sent to you by no one in particular. It was a bit strange to you, but you accepted them off your doorstep. Then it continued with Opal slowly inching closer to you during lectures and her subtly flirting with you. Finally, she showed up on your dorm step with a big poster board with drawings made by her. On the poster board was the big question, and you happily obliged.

Sugilite: She was very straight up with her feelings. You both were watching movies in your apartment when she just blurted it out and held her face in her hands. But she was actually very surprised when you said you had the same feelings, and you were so quick to reply.

Sardonyx: It was actually back in high school. She had gathered a squad of people and asked you to the dance, which you were a blushing mess. She wasn't shy about it at all, and it was a grand moment. After the dance, you both just clicked, and have been still going strong since.

Alexandrite: She never admitted her feelings. She was the type to bury herself in her work and not say a word, so of course that's exactly what she did. You had been wanting to tell her for months, but of course you never got a chance too since you hardly saw her.
When you actually did catch her, she tried going back to her work, but you yelled at the top of your lungs that you had feelings for her. It truly did catch you off guard, and she did listen to you afterwards.

Malachite: Malachite wasn't good with talking about her feelings, so she hid it for a while. Unfortunately for her, you'd caught her facial expressions and actions when she was around you. She seemed to get frustrated and slightly jealous when you were heading out with someone else, or she tried winning your affection with small gifts. One day you had just asked her out in a general tone of voice, and she was genuinely surprised you actually showed feelings for her in return.

Stevonnie: Stevonnie was one of your main sources of stress. You'd watch from the sky arena with anxiety while they fought with Pearl and the holopearls. Garnet would pat you on the back while you sulked at the sight of the battle (of course Garnet knows brush). One day, after Stevonnie had been fighting, they'd accidentally gotten hurt, and you were certainly an emotional mess. You had accidentally let it slip, but that didn't stop your crying, you didn't care what happened. Stevonnie hugged you tightly as to stop your crying, and they patted your hair to calm you down.

Rainbow Quartz: She was always jealous. Whenever someone chatted you up, she'd make the most sour face possible. You were oblivious to her jealousy, so you just thought she was being grumpy. One day when you both were out, you got into a small argument with her about the whole situation. She couldn't take it anymore so she just shouted "I'm in love with you!!" Afterward, it was quiet between you two. She left you tons of voicemails that night, but you were too shy to say anything back.
The next day she arrived with flowers, apologizing about the whole thing. You accepted them shyly, unsure what to do about the situation, but Rainbow Quartz knew exactly what to do.

Ha I'm dead. I'm on Thanksgiving vacation hiding in the bathroom so I can at least update and my family members won't take away my phone so I can spend "quality time" with them. (Aka making fun of me and judging my choices)

Happy holidays people. Have some pie for me please.