IMPORTANT A/N

okay so author here.

I need to declare that I do not own Steven Universe, these are not my characters and blah blah blah, so anyway.

I will only update when I have WiFi available, so I need to walk to Starbucks or hide inside the Target clothing aisles or something. In between updates I will be writing more preferences for you, so when I do update, it'll be more than one chapter. Not so bad right?

I understand that there aren't any holidays in the Steven Universe universe, but I LOVE holidays, so technically the holiday chapters are AU?

And as for Rose Quartz, I guess I should make this in the present? Because I had a really awful 80's phase in elementary school and middle school with the shirt clip tie thingies and big ol' scrunchies and LEG WARMERS. And writing it in the 80's will make me cringe and I don't want to reflect on that anymore. And I'm pretty sure most of us were born after the 80's. And if you were born in the 80's are you okay?

And fusions. Yeah you heard me, fusions. They be humans now. I don't care if you think Alexandrite is totes hot with her three arms, point being, they're human here. (But opal is goals tbh)
So the gems in she show, like Amethyst, Lapis, Jasper, and regular gems, they're gems. While fusions are human. You got that Chico?
Everyone before Opal=gems
Fusions=humans
Simple enough.
Because seriously, who wants a gigantic Malachite inside their house.
No one.

Also, if you guys have any preferences you'd like to recommend, give it a shot.

Yay

Viva la Resistance