Jealousy

Rose: Rose doesn't consider herself the kind of person to get jealous over something simple. She trusts you and you trust her, so she knows you won't ever turn your back on her for another person. It makes her happy when you tell her that someone tried flirting with you and you said, "sorry, I'm already taken."

Garnet: She can be the jealous type occasionally. If it's something small then she won't mind, but if the person is pressing you and won't leave you alone despite your discomfort, she'll summon her gauntlets and promise them a bruise that won't go away.

Sapphire: She's calm about it. Sapphire doesn't need to use future vision to know what you'll do if someone flirts with you or tries to get your number. Although you're flattered, you tell them that you're happily taken and don't plan on being with anyone else.

Ruby: OH BOY. Ruby will get very upset when someone tries hitting on you or catcalls you to make you uncomfortable. But you take it upon your hands to pull her away before you get sued, imprisoned, or have to pay for damage payments.

Amethyst: She has this satisfaction when someone flirts with you, because she knows that people will want you but your heart remains with her and only her, and also that people can look but can't touch.

Pearl: She'll try to avoid being jealous because she knows it's a petty emotion to feel and also the fact that she has nothing to worry about. But on occasion she'll get worried and have butterflies when someone hits on you while you're with her, or she'll get insecure and fill her mind with facts that you'll find someone better than her.

Peridot: She gets jealous even when someone looks at you up and down. Peridot will call them a mess of insults that only make sense on Homeworld and it leaves the other person a confused mess. She's that one person who says "fight me!" but has the largest amount of difficulty opening a heavy door.

Lapis: Lapis doesn't get jealous, it's always you two who flirt like kids in love. She knows that you'll only flirt with her and show affection to her and only her, so she's never nervous when someone tries to hit you up.

Jasper: She'll be the loud beef cake she is. Jasper will assert her title and threaten the other person, but with just the look of Jasper is enough to get the person scared. Of course they're wise enough not to get their ass kicked and leave while apologizing.

Opal: She's formal about it. Opal will walk up to you and slip her arm around her waist and say something like, "Hey sorry I'm late." The person will probably be angry and say something mean or they'll leave, but it doesn't matter to you and Opal.

Sugilite: You never get hit on. Whenever you and Sugilite are out in public, she'll make it obvious you both are together by holding your hand or cuddling you close to her.

Sardonyx: Although Sardonyx does feel self-conscious sometimes, she feels confident in you. You both communicate fluently and make sure you two come to an agreement with each other. So you and her are confident in each other that you shouldn't get jealous.

Alexandrite: She'll politely tell the person to leave, and if they want to get smart, she'll get smart too. Alexandrite will say extremely huge words and include colorful vocabulary in her sentences so it'll make the person very confused and make them leave out of shame.

Malachite: She'll kiss you happily to make sure you're not uncomfortable and to not make you worried, then Malachite will give the person a death glare and flip them off.

Stevonnie: They'll pout like a child after the other person leaves. Although you know it's a tactic to make you give them kisses to make them feel better, you comply with it and give Stevonnie kisses while you both make funny remarks about the person.

Rainbow Quartz: It's really the other way around. She gets flirted on due to her gorgeous looks, while you look on like a grumpy potato. You handle it by either slipping your hand around her waist or yelling like a smol person and making a scene. Sometimes there's no in between.