Suave

((By the way, this is where they kiss you))

Rose: Pretty much everywhere. She's hardly taken the time to kiss anyone, it tickles to you and it makes her feel pleasant.

Garnet: The back of your hands. Garnet loves to hold your hands, she'll reach out to them whenever she can. Whenever you two are alone together she'll kiss your fingers one by one or she'll give a lingering kiss to both of your hands.

Amethyst: Your lips. Amethyst isn't shy when it comes to kissing you. Sometimes when she returns from missions, she bombards you with a facefull of kisses. Pearl usually turns away, but Garnet gives her classic thumbs up.

Pearl: Your forehead (she's taller than you ((and everyone else))), and it's a formal way of her addressing her love for you.

Lapis Lazuli aka BOB: Your nose. She knows that it'll catch you off guard. And sometimes when she doesn't kiss it, a boop to your nose works instead.

Jasper: Your neck. Jasper loves kisses, so she'll always take the opportunity to kiss you whenever the time calls for it or when you two are alone.

Peridot: Your cheek. She's a bit shy when it comes to giving you kisses, so she'll give you kisses when she gets the courage. Sometimes it's an easy kiss to the forehead and sometimes it's a cute kiss on the cheek.

Opal: Your hand. She thinks it's romantic (which it certainly is). Since she's taller than you, she'll give you a formal bow and kiss the back of your hand. She'll kiss your hand to get your reaction of blushing and silently laughing.

Sugilite: Your collarbones. It's not exactly a suggestive area for you both, but she'll do it because she knows it makes you laugh, and it tickles. She likes to see you happy like this.

Sardonyx: Anywhere, as long as it's a surprise. She'll run by and give you a kiss on the lips, forehead, cheek, anywhere. It'll scare you sometimes, that she's able to run by unexpectedly and out of nowhere.

Malachite: Your temple, she knows it tickles for you so she kisses you there in hopes that she'll hear your laugh.

Alexandrite: Your shoulders. When she hugs you from behind she'll lay her head on your shoulders and press kisses to your shoulders.

Stevonnie: Stevonnie likes to give you the good old fashioned kiss on the lips, classic teenage romance. They especially love to kiss you in public whenever people stare at you both.

Rainbow Quartz: BOI