When You're Sick

Rose: If you have any physical injuries, she'll cry her healing tears and heal you up. But you don't know if she can heal colds.

Garnet: She refuses to leave your side unless it's absolutely necessary. But whenever she has to leave for missions, She passes a bit of future vision to you to keep your mind off your sickness.

Amethyst: She cuddles up against you in order to make you feel more comfortable.

Pearl: She's practically a personal doctor. Pearl will give you medicine hourly and make you soup to heal your sore throat.

Lapis: Whenever you're sick, Lapis doesn't exactly know what to do, so she tries her best to make you feel cozy and at home. She'll crawl in your arms while you both watch movies until you doze off.

Peridot: She surrounds you in pillows and blankets. She takes it as her duty to make you feel better so she'll give you a popsicle every two hours.

Jasper: She'll become worried about you, and it gets to the point where she gets freaked out about everything you do, such as coughing and sneezing. But when you tell her you're not feeling too well, she'll hold you and pat your back in a hesitant way.

Opal: For any new symptoms you have, Opal sets another doctors appointment in order for them to keep up with your sickness. Although she knows it's a flu/cold, she can't help but feel worried for your well being.

Sugilite: She becomes mushy when you get sick. She'll make sure you get plenty of rest and will carry you to places across the house.

Sardonyx: She'll cater to your every need. You feel bad that she has to constantly bring you things but she says it doesn't do her any bother.

Alexandrite: Netflix is always in order. Whenever you're sick, it allows both of you to get some much needed relaxation and cuddling.

Malachite: She tries not to get you angry. She understands that you're not feeling good, and with the headache you have, she tries not to do anything sketchy or something she knows will get you angry.

Stevonnie: They use it as an excuse to stay in bed longer. When you're sick, Stevonnie will hold you longer in bed, wrapping their arms around you and not letting you leave.

Rainbow Quartz: She tries to make you feel better by doing simple things such as making you tea or running to the store to get you your favorite snack. It helps you a whole lot.