PDA

Yo PDA stands for Public Display of Affection, that is all. I'm gonna throw myself in the trash.

Rose: She's not exactly a big fan of PDA, but Rose will kiss you in public from time to time.

Garnet: Garnet loves PDA, c'mon. This is Garnet we're talking about.

Amethyst: You both don't mind PDA. Amethyst will hold your hand in public, give you kisses, and the works.

Pearl: She doesn't exactly like PDA due to public decency violations. Though she'll do something simple like hold your hand while you walk down the boardwalk.

Peridot: Peridot is more of a shy person when it comes to affection in public. She'll worry about the questions and opinions of others, but you'll always reassure her.

Lapis: She doesn't exactly care about PDA. Lapis will kiss you on a rare occasion. But when she gets angry she'll hold your hand since it calms her down.

Jasper: Since Jasper is possessive of you, she loves PDA. If someone is staring at you, she'll give you a deep kiss or press kisses all over your face in order to make them feel awkward and leave. You both don't mind at all.

Opal: Opal doesn't mind PDA. Sometimes she forgets holding hands is a thing couples do, so you'll have to initiate the hand holding and kissing.

Sugilite: She LOVES PDA. She doesn't exactly seem to see any problem since you're all hers and she doesn't owe any explanation to anyone.

Sardonyx: You both have your limitations when it comes to PDA. She'll give you kisses on the cheek and your hands. At times she'll formally wrap her arm around your waist with her head held high.

Alexandrite: PDA is awkward for you two. Showing affection in public isn't exactly your mojo. Instead, you both will send discreet whispers to each other in public which leads to one or both of you laughing.

Malachite: She loves PDA. Period.

Stevonnie: you'll both occasionally show PDA. It's not exactly something you both think about. It's usually brought up when either you or Stevonnie initiate the kisses and hugs.

Rainbow Quartz: She doesn't mind it at all. She'll kiss you in public whenever possible. Which is every five minutes. You'll give her kisses and hold her hand in order to bring you comfort. You're both practically inseparable.