Family

Rose: Her family were the gems. When she introduced you to her "family", it was a variety of reactions. Pearl didn't like you at all, and held a prissy attitude. Garnet was happy that you made Rose happy, and therefore was glad to meet you. Amethyst was hyperactive, and was probably the most excited to finally see you. It was a nice but awkward moment, but Rose was there to make sure everything was okay.

Garnet: Her family were Steven and the gems. Garnet wasn't ashamed to introduce you to them. When they first saw you, Amethyst hooted and hollered, looking you up and down and making sure you were a decent looking fellow for Garnet. Pearl was polite and happy to meet you, asking you questions to strike up conversation. Steven was happy and excited to see you, giving you a warm welcome to the family.

Amethyst: The gems were considered her family. At first she was really hesitant for you to meet them, then after you convinced her, she was really shy when the moment came.
When you actually met the gems, Amethyst stayed back, allowing you to converse with her family.
Garnet patted you on the back, which kind of hurt. Pearl had been mushing all over you, pinching your cheeks like a genuine mom. Steven had showed you around, getting to know you better by asking fun questions.

Pearl: Everyone was excited. Pearl was a bit anxious to finally introduce you to the gems.
Amethyst was excited to see you for the first time, and wasn't disappointed in your looks. Garnet was always prepared for everything, and had secretly seen you through her future vision. But she kept a happy expression when she met you as not to spoil anything. Steven shook your hand and introduced himself, welcoming you to the gem family.

Peridot: Lapis was her family. But Peridot wasn't shy at all to present you to Lapis. She was actually confidant and happy.
When you actually met Lapis, it was the first time you realized how chill Lapis was, and you were the one to actually hold up the conversations because Lapis was a gem of few words.

Lapis: Her idea of a family was Peridot. So before you were to actually meet her, Lapis held a short conversation with Peridot, telling her to be polite and on her best behavior.
When you actually met Peridot, she was kind to you, asking you questions about your life and yourself. It made Lapis happy to see you two talk to each other.

Jasper: She had no family. But you both were tight knit, having each other to keep each other company. It was nice, and it saved you two the anxious feelings and worry of introducing each other to family.

Opal: Your parents were very excited to see Opal, after you talked their ears off. To them, Opal sounded like a dream the way you described her.
And that she was, Opal was very polite to your parents, keeping her formal appearance and impressing them with their achievements. Your parents definitely approved of Opal, and they said they didn't have to worry anymore about you finding someone suitable.

Sugilite: Your older siblings were very cautious towards her, and warned you about her. But your younger siblings thought her tough attitude was awesome, and they asked her to see the patches on her jacket. But all that mattered to her was that you had a good time.

Sardonyx: Your friends loved her. They loved her attitude and her ability to make jokes so quickly. Sardonyx lifted the mood, keeping everyone happy and impressing them so you wouldn't have to worry about a thing.

Alexandrite: Your family was genuinely impressed with her. They had found out that Alexandrite had been to a university and held a very good job. They admired that she was smart but held a fair amount of politeness to every subject. And they liked how she treated you with respect and modesty.

Malachite: Although your family didn't approve, your friends certainly did. They loved how Malachite was a wild card, a rebel. Malachite also joked around in order to lighten her appearance and ease everyone's anxiety. She could tell you were anxious, so she kept you close the whole night while she dodged every obstacle that came her way.

Stevonnie: Your parents thought Stevonnie was a perfect fit. Stevonnie had told them all about their sword training, and of course that made your parents happy. They thought it was perfect that they were athletic, and were so smart and spontaneous. Everyone had a good time, and all the worry eased away in the conversations.

Rainbow Quartz: Your sisters older and younger adored Rainbow Quartz, she presented herself with such elegance. You could tell your brother was jealous of your oh-so-amazing girlfriend. Point being, everyone loved her, and they couldn't wait for you two to visit during the holidays.