How You Know They Love You

Rose: On a daily basis, she'll tell you how precious you are and how much you mean to her. She never wants you to feel down with her, and not one day goes by when she doesn't appreciate your existence.

Garnet: Garnet will tell you stories galore, even if they are fictional ones. You're always there to listen to her.

Amethyst: she'll give you commentary about what she does. If it's watching TV or cooking, she'll tell you her opinion and feedback.

Pearl: Whenever you ask questions, she's more than happy to answer them in great detail. You feel sorry for bothering her, but she never treats it that way. She reassures you that you're not getting in her way.

Peridot: She'll show you things. It's always something she made herself. She's proud to show it to you because she knows she can trust you. It makes you feel appreciated.

Lapis: aqua. Whether it's a pet fish, or a simple underwater flower, she knows it'll make you happy since you're fascinated with the ocean. For your one year anniversary together, Lapis made you a homemade aquarium with saltwater and an angel fish. It's one of the best gifts she's gotten you.

Jasper: She'll hug you no matter what you do. Her hugs are the best, since she keeps you warm and protects you in her arms. She secretly loves the admiration, so she tries her best to show her feelings through her hugs.

Opal: Archery of course. At times she'll take you and show you how to work a bow and arrow. But since you suck at that, she exercises with you instead.

Sugilite: She's tried to control her anger for you. Whenever you two argue, she'll listen instead of arguing.

Sardonyx: Sardonyx will usually relax with you, drinking coffee and telling you jokes to pass the time. It's nice to have her take a break from her hyperactive self.

Alexandrite: She'll give up her beliefs and opinions for you. You mean the world to her, so she'll fight for you no matter what.

Malachite: She lets you do her hair. Malachite has always been very sensitive to people touching her. You're the only person she's let touch her hair. You know that she trusts you enough, and It makes you feel better.

Stevonnie: they respect your comfort zone. If you're too scared to jump into the ocean from a cliff or go on a rollercoaster, Stevonnie won't pressure you.

Rainbow Quartz: She'll get romantic when you're upset. She knows it'll make you laugh when she calls you cheesy names and give you kisses.