What Makes You Angry

Rose: Rose will treat you like a baby sometimes. She'll coo you and be amazed when you show her you can do basic skills. She doesn't respect you at all, and she treats you like you're less than her.

Garnet: How she avoids confrontation. Arguments are usually one-sided with you two, it's always you attempting to talk to Garnet and her staying silent. Then she leaves afterward until you cool down.

Amethyst: how she can leave a mess. Sure you can make a mess sometimes, but Amethyst always leaves the place looking like literal trash. Amethyst then mumbles something about you being like Pearl. She never thinks you hear it but you do.

Pearl: how she expects you to be perfect. She's always trying to get you to be more like her. Yes it is nice to be formal sometimes, but It's more your style to be laid-back.

Peridot: how she tells everyone every detail of your life. Sometimes things are very personal for you and Peridot will tell people like it's nothing.

Lapis: how she fails to tell you things. You hardly understand what happened between her and "Jasper", but you know it's a very touchy subject. You never pressure her to tell you about it. But even if it's how she's feeling or what she wants to do it's a "don't worry about it."

Jasper: how she tries to treat you like she's superior to her. You know she had a big status where she's from. But in your house, it's your rules. Sometimes you have to tell her she's not where she used to be anymore, and she can't keep treating you like this.

Opal: how she's leaving to places constantly. You never know where she's going, and on the rare occasion that she asks, she just answers "I'll be back later."

Sugilite: She acts like she's better than you. She's used to the whole "bad" persona, so whenever you yell back at her, you can tell she's surprised.

Sardonyx: everything is a joke to her. Once you tried voicing your opinion to her, and she made a joke out of the situation and began laughing. She didn't stop until she saw you crying, then she felt terrible.

Alexandrite: She leaves you to work everything out. When you both disagree with something, she'll give you her opinion in three words or less. It leaves you to figure everything out.

Malachite: how she takes out her anger on people who don't deserve it. You understand she has anger issues, but she doesn't seem to be working them out. Sometimes you'll have to give waiters extra tips or turn around at someone and mouth a 'sorry'.

Stevonnie: it's always a night out on the town for you two. Sometimes it's nice to go out, but you have school to study for and homework to do. They're constantly wanting to go somewhere, but your introvert kicks in most of the time, and you just want to stay inside.

Rainbow Quartz: You understand that she's a pretty girl, and that people will flirt with her, but she does exactly the opposite. Whenever people flirt with her, she takes it as flattery and begins flirting back. She ignores you as if you weren't there. She likes the attention but you hate how she disregards you.