What You Love About Them

Rose: That she's able to see the beauty in everything. All things on Earth are beautiful to her, and she's able to describe anything from water to flowers in great, sophisticated detail.

Garnet: You love how Garnet is alwafys honest with you (hA you don't know there's two smol lesbians inside her). You love how you can be honest and open up to her too, and she gives you 100% positive feedback. Garnet is never afraid to show her true feelings to you, and you adore that.

Amethyst: Amethyst gets you on many levels, no matter what it is. She knows exactly what to do when you're upset. Also, she never judges you on how much you eat, which is radical.

Pearl: Her intelligence and grace. You love how she tries to show you new things, especially in gem culture.

Lapis Lazuli: Her smile. She's told you the story about her imprisonment in the mirror, and how long she suffered keeping Malachite stable. She had been through so much, so the most you could do was to help make her laugh and smile.

Jasper: How she's gentle and loving to you, and no one else.

Peridot: Her size. You love teasing her by picking her up, either looping your arms under hers, or picking her up bridal style.

Opal: her loving nature. She'll always watch out for you and take care of you, even if it's as small as wrapping you in a blanket or setting you in the sunlight after working on your laptop for a while.

Sugilite: You love how no matter how aggressive she is, she will never hurt you. Sure you both argue from time to time but she's very gentle with you and won't do anything to bring you any harm.

Sardonyx: How she's extremely caring. Whenever you're sad she will hold you, sing to you, and hold you with sympathy. She cares about you deeply, and wouldn't want to lose you.

Malachite: She's big and critical, but makes sure to never scare you or hurt you. No matter what you do, she tries to never do anything that can hurt you. She knows you're a fragile human and tries her best to be gentle.

Alexandrite: You like how playful she is with you. Sure her appearance scares everyone else but she's just a big sap for love. She never hesitates to show you how much you mean to her.

Stevonnie: You and her have a typical Tumblr romance. No matter what Stevonnie will always take you out somewhere, whether it be the beach, one of Sour Cream's raves, or even a sunny field.

Rainbow Quartz: As grand and flashy she may be, she's never tried to change your style or your look. She thinks you look beautiful no matter what you wear or what you choose to look like any day. She has no problems with you making your own beauty decisions and she supports everything you do. (viva la resistance)