Christmas

Merry Christmas to y'all and Happy new year I guess. Thank God 2016 is over there goes our suffering *cries*

Rose: You both have Christmas at your house, since the gems don't celebrate Christmas. It's just you and her and the Christmas carols playing in your phone. Rose finds it humorous that humans put gifts underneath the tree as a sense of holidays and joy. She can't take her eyes off of the sight of you happy and illuminated by the tree you both worked so hard to decorate.

Garnet: You and Steven make holiday pancakes for you both and Amethyst. A small heater is plugged in by the corner for the human and half human. Garnet cuddles into you, purposely making herself give off heat to make you feel more comfortable. You and Garnet both watch as the gems open up presents by the help of Steven like proud parents.

Sapphire: You both spend Christmas with the gems. She's wrapped up in a thick Christmas sweater and a scarf courtesy of you. She tries to sip hot cocoa with one hand while the other holds you tightly. The gems make sure you both are at home and hand you both presents. Sapphire gives you an extra gift of small kisses, meanwhile everyone is looking very uncomfortable.

Ruby:  She doesn't like the thick sweater you made her wear, so she grump it sits in the corner like a disgruntled cat while everyone opens presents. It's only when you hand her a present that she seems to lighten up. Steven purposely places the mistletoe in the rooms you and Ruby will be in, so you give her small kisses on the forehead while patting her hair. Ruby's Christmas consists of sweaters and kisses and trees and helping people reheat their hot chocolate.

Amethyst: She eats all the Christmas cookies you made for Steven as a present. So everyone groans in disappointment when they hear the news. While you and Pearl make Christmas breakfast, Amethyst does a good job of entertaining the gems by reading Christmas stories or dancing to Jingle Bell Rock.

Pearl: She of course has to pick up the wrapping paper due to her nick of being clean. But afterwards, everyone just relaxes by the fake tree and tells stories of whatever comes to their mind. Pearl cuddles with you on the couch and holds your sides, finally basking in the sensation of being complete. That happiness is usually ruined by Amethyst making a remark of Pearl's nose looking like a sideways Christmas tree.

Peridot: Thanks to the gems, on Christmas Eve, you all have a sleepover at the temple. That time is usually spent by chasing Peridot around with a mistletoe and smooching her. Everyone's in a festive mood and try to decorate Peridot like a tree, complete with lights and ornaments woven into her hair. You have to command her to stay still while you take a picture of her to make as your wallpaper.

Lapis: She comes to the sleepover in a thick ugly Christmas sweater and reindeer antlers. And while everyone is gathered together watching holiday movies, she takes the time to appreciate and be thankful for you. Lapis will show her affection by kissing you underneath the mistletoe or even when there isn't one in sight.

Jasper: Christmas is spent with just the two of you. On Christmas Eve, you both go around Beach City in the snow and watch the hazy lights on people's frosted houses. On occasion, she'll swivel you around and kiss you underneath the glow of the streetlights while snow is falling. It's perfect due to the silence of everyone inside their houses, and it feels like you and Jasper are the only people on Earth.

Opal: You both head over to your family's house. It's packed and warm inside and lights are strung everywhere along with mistletoe. Your mom pinches Opal's cheeks, remarking on how adorable your girlfriend is. Everyone in your family makes sure to make Opal feel welcome, but she sits at Christmas dinner with a worried expression on her face.

Sugilite: It's spent with friends, you all head out to a cafe or a restaurant. You all make sure to eat, drink, and be merry. After your friends drive home, you and Sugilite play outside in the snow and throw snowballs at each other or make snow angels. It makes it hard when you get home because you're both sopping wet and cold, but that's fixed with a steaming hot bath which feels like heaven to both of you.

Sardonyx: Christmas is begun by you both cuddling in bed and procrastinating. You both finally decide to get out of bed, with your bedsheets. Sardonyx walks into the living room to find that Santa had visited and added lots of presents under the tree (you had waken up extremely early). After presents, you and Sardonyx cuddle with coffee and watch Frosty the Snowman.

Alexandrite: Alexandrite puts on Frank Sinatra, and always wants to dance with you although you're both in your pajamas. It's a tradition to dance by the fire and the lit tree, just you both. It's calming, and relieves all the worries from the passing year. You both kiss beside the warm and drowsy lights, reveling in the warm sensation of being together.

Malachite: It doesn't bother you that Christmas is spent with just the both of you. But Malachite always wakes up so early on Christmas and jumps on the bed to wake you up. And she's super eager and excited to give you her present first. It's always something you need, or something you said you wanted more than once.

Stevonnie: You both make sure your holidays are as comfortable and festive as possible. Your house is decorated to every corner, and Stevonnie will make you your favorite warm drink to make you feel merry. You and Stevonnie don't bother going outside in the blistering cold, so the season is always spent inside in the sweltering warmth. Stevonnie is in charge of sending out the Christmas cards, this year's is you both making silly faces while wearing matching faces and reindeer antlers.

Rainbow Quartz: You head to your family's for the holidays. Your siblings' kids always play with Rainbow Quartz's colorful hair with excitement, stringing in ribbons and hair ties while you and your siblings watch happily. Christmas dinner is spent with the adults while you and Rainbow Quartz decide to sit with the kids and enjoy some kiddish behavior. Christmas is also spent with relatives commenting on how tall you've gotten and how you finally settled down with such a beautiful girl. You lean in and whisper to Rainbow Quartz, "I don't even know who they are."

I've written so much about Christmas but who gives a shit I love Christmas it's my favorite holiday and I have to wait ALL YEAR FOR IT BECAUSE THIS IS THE ONLY COLD I GET IN SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA.