What They Love About You

Rose: She adores it when you talk about a certain subject and you get carried away. It's very rare that you actually talk about something that genuinely sparks your interest, so Rose loves seeing you in utter bliss and happiness as you get carried away by your own words.

Garnet: She loves your care and understanding. Garnet feels confident, and so do Ruby and Sapphire. She feels this connection towards you, and she wouldn't have it any other way. Having a romantic relationship with someone (let alone a human) was something Garnet never saw herself doing for eternity. She loves you for who you are, quirks and all, and loves your entirety.

Pearl: Pearl had told you about her status on Homeworld, and she was very surprised when you didn't think anything of it. She has been used to being "just a pearl". She had been very shocked indeed when you chuckled and said, "you're no pearl, you're my pearl" ((cue the tears)). You didn't define her by her past, but yet instead you wanted to help shape her future in an amazing way since you knew she deserved happiness after all that happened.

Amethyst: Amethyst loves how laid back you are, you were never wound up like Pearl, it used to drive her crazy. She also liked how you love to play with her long hair, and that you never thought anything of her size, her being small while you were bigger than her. You knew she was small for her kind, but you told her not to worry, that humans came in all shapes and sizes and colors and that it was normal to have a variety. You told her it was a beautiful thing that you looked different from everyone. That really stuck with her.

Lapis Lazuli: After her being in the mirror, and the Malachite situation, she never thought she'd feel joy again. Lapis loves how you never hesitate to make her smile, whether it be surprises, your actions, or jokes (even if you have to explain them to her). You know she deserves to be happy and to lead her own life, so you try to help out the best you can. Lapis loves how you take the time to learn music and instruments, and she's never hesitantant to hear your music. You always have confidence playing music for Lapis, since you know it makes her happy.

Jasper: Even though you were a human, you didn't glorify her or put her on a pedestal for being the ultimate Quartz like the other gems did, you respected her, but not to a high level. She also loved your caring nature, and that she can always depend on you whenever she was in need. You treat Jasper like a normal person, even if that means she needs to clean her own milk mess. (Ryan Ross is that you)

Peridot: Peridot loves how no matter how many questions she asks you, you never get irritated by her curiosity. In fact, you're more than happy to answer her. She also loves when you pick her up, it makes her feel happy. She may be a dork, but she's your own dork. Peridot is like a child who needs lots of loving and attention.

Opal: You're extremely supportive of her. She knows you love her, and honestly she loves you with all her heart. She adores that she can take you just about anywhere and you'll be happy, even if you're both at home.

Sugilite: She never thought you could be able to handle her rage. It's dangerous and could hurt you, yet you never stray yourself from her. You're always there by her side to support her and to help distract her from things that crack her anger.

Sardonyx: Yes she's different, she understands that, but you love her all the same. Most people find her obnoxious, but it never matters to you. You love her singing and her oldies attitude and encourage her to pursue her dreams and carry on. Often too many times she's gotten criticism, so it feels unnatural for her to be talking for more than two minutes, but you reassure her with "I'm listening" with a smile. She's extremely thankful to have you.

Malachite: Despite her fits of rage, you care for her. She knows people can be fragile with their feelings, so she tries to handle you with care. She would never yell at you or do anything to hurt you. Malachite even feels guilty and sad when she scares you with her yelling. But you never show any sign of fear around her.

Alexandrite: She knows it's safe to call you hers. Although Alexandrite may not speak often, she's never told you that she finds it cute when you ramble on. You talk too much, she talks too little. People question why you're with Alexandrite and they find her a bit weird since she hardly talks. But yet you refuse to listen to them, and you stay loyal to her. If only they saw how much Alexandrite talked to you at home.

Stevonnie: Stevonnie loves how adventurous you are. She's a wild soul and loves to go and explore new things, and you always trail behind her. You at least want to live while you're young. But you draw the line at certain things. Stevonnie wants to at least wants to help you explore and discover activities.

Rainbow Quartz: Your intelligence. She adores how smart you really are, and how you take the time and effort to expand your mind. She's never told you that she looks up to you, she finds it amazing when you write with a wide vocabulary and when you read books to her. Sometimes you'll prove people wrong with their statements and she'll stare at you with admiration twinkling in her eyes.

This was a huge ass jumble because it's the week of finals and I'm suffering. It's currently 2:47 in the morning and what is life. Now watch me cry, now watch me suffer.