You Have Homework

Rose: She doesn't understand why they force you to do things by memory, and it confuses her just as much. Even though she can help you a bit with history, she gets really confused when it comes to chemistry and physics.

Garnet: You can never have homework around Garnet. She always distracts you, but only because she knows it stresses you out and she doesn't want that for you. So she'll throw your homework away somewhere or she'll burn it.
Amethyst: She's never helpful when it comes to homework. She always shrugs and tells you it doesn't matter, that you've got her. But whenever you do get motivated to do it, she tries to talk you out of it so you can hang out with her. It works every time.

Pearl: She takes it upon herself to educate you on subjects you don't entirely get. Pearl also educates you on history, since she was actually there when it all happened. Thanks to her, you have good grades in your classes, and Pearl is always proud of you.

Peridot: She doesn't understand the concept of school, so when you actually explained It to her, she couldn't help you with anything since she was stuck on Homeworld most of her life.

Lapis: She's never enthusiastic when you get homework, because then that means that you don't get to spend time with her. She'll huff her butt off on the couch while you work on your laptop. But when you notice her sulking, you cuddle into her side while working and everyone is happy.

Jasper: You and her both hate it with a passion. It confuses her, and she discourages you from doing it. But, grades are first. So that means you stay after school for tutoring, then ride your bike home to find Jasper doing things she shouldn't be doing.

Opal: She does her best to help you. Even if it means it's one in the morning and you're both crowded around your laptop. Opal encourages you to get good grades and good test scores.

Sugilite: She's never did her work, so she can't really help you when it comes to homework. But although she was a bit of a rebel in her high school days, she does her best to get you going to college, and encouraging you when you have good grades. It makes her happy seeing you happy.

Sardonyx: She doesn't want your grades getting too low, so she's placed you in a study group to keep you going. And when you need help on math or another subject, she makes sure she gets you the answer, whether it's in a textbook, google, or quizlet.

Alexandrite: When you have issues with a certain subject, she'll usher you to sleep. It's a blessing upon your shoulders, and while you're having a good night's rest, Alexandrite will sneakily do your work for you. It's a nice surprise seeing your work done in neat writing in the morning.

Malachite: You're bent on getting good grades, so sometimes Malachite will have to remind you to take it slow. Whenever you're sick, she demands you stay home. Even though you whine and sulk about missing the day, Malachite will actually be generous enough to call your professors ahead of time to let them know you'll miss their lecture.

Stevonnie: They've never been in a day of school. At times when you're frustrated with your work or a subject, Stevonnie will ask the gems for help. And they'll come back to your house with a certified answer and an adorable smile of accomplishment.

Rainbow Quartz: She's a whiz when it comes to this. With Rainbow Quartz, you'll always get a sophisticated answer, and your homework/study guide will always be done on time. Thanks to Rainbow's help, you're one of the top five students in your class.