Birthday Presents

I know gems technically don't have birthdays, but pick a number out of a hat and make that their birthday.

Rose: You made her a home-made card with pop up flowers (which she of course loved) and a small cuddly animal that reminded you of her.

For your birthday, she made you a birthday crown made of multi-colored flowers. Then she took you on a small adventure wherever you wanted via wap pad.

Garnet: You actually had Steven secretly help you with Garnet's gift. But after an hour of searching on the internet for gifts, none of them seemed to appeal to Garnet's liking.
But after several hushed whispers, you and Steven grabbed the puffy paint and made Garnet a small tee shirt with your art style of Ruby and Sapphire. She loved it so much.

She had gotten you a card made by Steven and signed by the Crystal Gems, along with a chunky knitted (f/c) sweater that her and Steven picked out for you. She knew you'd like it.

Sapphire: You weren't exactly sure of what to get her. But nonetheless you decided to make her something homemade and heartfelt. You gave her a small knitted blanket that you thought would look perfect for her, and a blue knitted scarf with white tassles. Of course she knew what you would get her, but she was very appreciative of the gifts.

She wasn't exactly sure of what to get you, so she consulted the only human she knew. Well, half human. Steven had convinced her to get you something small, but something that would show her appreciation towards you. So on your birthday, Sapphire showed up with a wrapped box, that contained a small bear with a green bow. It was the most adorable sight you had ever seen in your life.

Ruby: She was a simple gem, so she wanted no presents. You decided to keep her company the entire day, cuddling the day away with the small gem and eating ice cream together.

Ruby didn't understand the concept of birthday gifts, so she decided to go simple and get you your favorite flavor cake (which you still have no idea how she got), and she lit the candles herself with her fingers.

Amethyst: You both spent the day together, whether it was eating donuts or doing whatever she wanted. In the end, you both ended up going to one of Sour Cream's raves, dancing the night away with UV lights and free glow sticks.

It was everyone's idea to get you a black sweater with a large (f/c) star in the middle. It was a small way of saying you were one of the family, a Crystal Gem token. It was the best gift you had gotten, and you wore it everywhere.

Pearl: You had decided to do something simple and buy her a sleeveless, creamy white dress that you thought would make her happy. A week before her birthday, you were so excited, and it took you all your strength not to hand her the present right then and there. As everyone watched her unwrap the gift, everyone cheered and agreed it would look good on her. And it did, as it flowed down her legs, and matched her skin tone.

Pearl thought a good gift would be your favorite book, so her and Steven traveled to the bookstore, searching around for anything that might spark your interest. In the end, Steven found one that was (favorite genre), had a good plot, and was a book series. Pearl wrapped it in blue ribbon, and presented it shyly on your birthday.

Peridot: With some simple magic, she had made you a small fountain. It fit in both your hands, and squirted out an elegant display of colored water.

You had gotten her about three seasons of Camp Pining Hearts (which was a bitch to find in stores, so you ordered it online), which were the exact ones she was missing, and she freaked out when she unwrapped it.

Lapis: You had specifically told her you didn't want any presents. But she disregard that, and took you for a night fly. It was amazing, seeing all the city lights and ocean waves. It was a wild ride, as you held onto her since she had been getting accustomed to dropping without warning.

You were very careful of her triggers, so you decided to get her a comfort blanket. You made sure to get her a blue blanket, her signature color. It was soft and fuzzy, as you had researched it online. And of course she had it wrapped around her all the time, sometimes you'd see her sleep with it in her arms.

Jasper: She didn't understand the concept of birthdays either. So you decided to hang loose and show Jasper a few board games and how to play. She ended up getting frustrated with Monopoly, but she took a liking to Jenga since it required precision and patience.

Sine Jasper didn't understand the concept of birthdays, she didn't see it as something important to do. But Jasper realized that it was something important to you, so she decided to suck it up as long as it made you happy. You both went dancing for your birthday, and you taught Jasper a few new exciting dances.

Opal: It seemed as if Opal had everything, so you had decided to get her a warm fall shawl that wrapped around her shoulders and kept her nice and warm. She loved it, and made sure to wear it whenever there was a small breeze in the air.

Opal had booked you an appointment for archery practice. There were people lined up in booths shooting at targets, and it made you very nervous. But Opal was behind you, holding your hands and making sure you were careful with the practice bow. In the end, there was a bunch of stray arrows on the floor and you had only gotten three on the board, but not on the target.

Sugilite: You had gotten Sugilite a black sweatshirt with her favorite band on it, and she was very appreciative of it.

Sugilite had gotten you concert tickets for your birthday, and you had stars in your eyes when she presented it to you. Sugilite wore the sweater you got her for her birthday while you were a denim vest, the usual.

Sardonyx: You weren't exactly sure what to get Sardonyx for her birthday, but in the end, you had gotten her a grand magic kit that took you a while to find on Amazon. Sardonyx was actually very excited, and it kept her busy for hours on end.

Sardonyx had gotten you something you'd appreciate. She got you a (f/c) colored bicycle, a beach cruiser to be exact.

Alexandrite: She decided to go overboard and adopt a (cat or dog) from the shelter, which was a huge pain in the ass to adopt. She later ended up regretting it though because you we're majorly infatuated with it and paid her little to no attention at all.

You had gotten her a new sweater, which had cat ears on the hood. It was a bit eccentric, but Alexandrite only wore it to make you happy, and that it did.

Malachite: For fun and games, Malachite had gotten you the mask from V for Vendetta. Of course she regretted it though because you'd find ways to scare her from corners, closets, rooms, and next the ceiling.

You had gotten her an anime body pillow for jokes and games. Malachite threw it back and forth in her hands like it was toxic, and threw it at the corner of the room, so you ended up adopting it and pretended to be butthurt about it. No one hurts Sasuke.

Stevonnie: They had gotten you a rainbow shirt and rainbow socks from Spencer's as a joke, but you took it seriously and flaunted off your legs with the socks in front of Stevonnie. Sometimes, they'd borrow the shirt on occasion without you knowing.

You had gotten them an actual shirt. It seemed that all they owned were crop tops, so all you got them for their birthday were actual shirts that covered their belly. How petty of you 😂😂😂

Rainbow Quartz: You said fuck it and got her a necklace made out of citrine. It definitely was expensive, but it didn't really matter to you, as long as Rainbow Quartz was happy.

You both are a weird couple, and she knew exactly what to get you.
Rainbow Quartz had gotten you a shark sleeping bag, which had fed your amusement to the max. Sometimes you'd hop around in your sleeping or attempt to slither around in it while Rainbow Quartz did her best to ignore it and finish making dinner or finish washing laundry.