CHILDREN-Homeworld

Yellow Diamond: An eleven year old girl named Marina (hA). She decided it was a nice name. Marina has soft blonde hair, with her mother's eyes. The only trait she has of you is your nose, inheriting everything else from Yellow. She favors you more, since her mother is strict while you're more softer in discipline. But other than that, she loves Yellow despite her harsh ways, and she knows the feeling is mutual.

Blue Diamond: A seventeen year old daughter named Persephone. Blue really liked the name, and loved the lore behind it. Persephone is tall for her age, with long hair just like Blue's. Her eyes are soft and blue, with your shape. But her personality is very friendly and loud, which contrasts her looks.

Blue Pearl: A twelve year old girl named Nova. She's very sweet, just like Blue Pearl, and takes her soft appearance. Her hair is silverish, with eyes like yours. Nova takes your interests, but takes her mother's shy personality. Due to this, she stays inside with you and Blue Pearl, spending the time watching movies and shows with you two.

Yellow Pearl: A fifteen year old boy named Wyatt. His hair is a soft (hair color), while his eyes are a golden hazel. Despite his heritage, he's very athletic and taller than you and Yellow Pearl. He's a very outgoing boy, and you and Yellow Pearl's one and only. He looks up to both of you, always making sure to tell you both he loves you very much.

Holly Blue Agate: Two twin boys named Erin and Quentin. Erin has Holly Blue's soft blue eyes and (h/c) hued hair. Meanwhile, Quentin had inherited most of your traits while having Holly Blue's nose and eyebrows. Both of them are very slacking in nature, so they absolutely dread the discipline of Holly Blue. Erin and Quentin mainly converse with you, but still leave room for their other parent sometimes when it's not school time.

Skinny!Jasper: An agender child named Ripley. They inherited Jasper's wild beige hair and nose, while having your shaped lips and color eyes. They have an intense passion for painting, often asking Jasper to help them with the tall heights in their room. That always leads to you patching up her thin arms because she fell off the ladder while trying to paint somewhere near the ceiling. But other than that, you have a wonderful family, and that's all that matters. Ripley is the only thing you and Jasper have besides each other, and you both couldn't be more thankful for your wonderful and healthy child.

WHOO! This was the first chapter I did with the extended characters. Jesus fucking Christ it was a lot of work. Well, I hope you had fun sinning because I want to take a bath in holy water. Also, I tried making this as non-edgy as possible 😂😂😂😂😂