Valentine's Day!

Rose: You both spent the day laying down on the beach watching the sky and talking about anything and everything.

Garnet: You two spent the day at home cuddling and kissing like the lovebirds you are. Occasionally Ruby and Sapphire would split up so you all could spend time together.

Pearl: You had to walk her through the concept of Valentine's Day. She liked the idea, and she took the day off to cuddle with you on the couch.

Amethyst: It was your idea to buy lots of candy from the store and pig out together on the heart shaped candies. You loved it.

Peridot: Although you guys had nothing important to do that day, you both browsed Netflix in order to find something worthy to watch.

Lapis: She loved the idea of it. It was one whole day of spending time with her greatest joy.

Jasper: She doesn't really understand the concept of holidays because "I can just spend time with you every other day of the year."

Opal: She had gotten you a beautiful skirt in a nice shade of blue. Your gift to her was a bouquet of extravagant flowers.

Sugilite: She took you out on a night ride through the mountains, giving you a beautiful view of Beach City.

Sardonyx: You didn't want anything that was too much. So Sardonyx took you to a small cafe with a stage. It was lovely yet simple.

Alexandrite: You both didn't feel like doing something grand. She took you to the movies, then the arcade. It was nice because you'd never seen Alexandrite this excited in your life.

Malachite: Instead of flowers, she bought junk food. It was the absolute perfect present. After you both chugged down soda and ate cheetos, she had ordered a pizza for dinner.

Stevonnie: They showed up on your doorstep with flowers and a bow tie on top of their shirt. It was funny. They had taken you out to your favorite restaurant with some money they'd saved up from chores.

Rainbow Quartz: She didn't want to go simple. After you returned from work, there was a candlelight dinner with a meal made by Rainbow Quartz herself.