Who They Tell Everything To

Rose: Garnet. Rose understands that Pearl can be angry towards you, and Pearl doesn't like you. So whenever Rose needs someone to talk to, she relies on Garnet. At times Rose will tell Garnet about your brilliance and how much you've taught her about humans. Garnet loves it.

Garnet: herself. Ruby and Sapphire confide in each other, so whenever Garnet needs to tell someone something about you, Ruby and Sapphire work it out together, all for you.

Amethyst: Peridot. She knows Peridot is sort of a love expert since she started watching Camp Pining Hearts, sometimes Amethyst takes her seriously.

Pearl: Garnet. She always knows how to surprise people. So whenever Pearl needs help on a surprise for you, or needs help working something out, Garnet is there to lend an ear.

Peridot: Lapis. Lapis knows how to cooperate, and they both base your romance on Camp Pining Hearts, so you can always expect a cheesy teenager love with Peridot.

Lapis: Peridot. Both contrast, but think alike on things. It was Peridot's idea to get you a fish. But they'll never tell you.

Jasper: You. Since she has no one else to converse with, you both talk together and create a healthy relationship. It's a nice feeling to know Jasper can trust you with anything.

Opal: Sardonyx. She's full of surprises, and although they're both different in personality, they can both agree on an idea. Sardonyx will always have ideas.

Sugilite: herself. She doesn't need anyone else to help figure things out, she likes to live the independent life.

Sardonyx: Opal. Since Opal is silent and majestic, she can always pop out an answer from her big brain. Sardonyx can talk about you to Opal for hours on end, and she'll give her a kind smile and some advice.

Alexandrite: Opal and Sardonyx. Since Opal is wise, and Sardonyx is good with ideas, Alexandrite is able to keep fresh ideas between you two.

Malachite: Herself. It's the only person she trusts besides you. She likes to think for herself, it gives her time to spend. It's also a good thing for her to keep to herself sometimes.

Stevonnie: Garnet. Both are able to talk so smoothly, and Stevonnie trusts Garnet with their secrets.

Rainbow Quartz: Alexandrite. She keeps it sweet, short, and to the point. Whenever Rainbow Quartz needs answers, she can count on Alexandrite.