CHILDREN-Fusions

Opal: An eleven year old boy named Casimir. Opal thought the name sounded very lovely, and it suits his intellectual personality. His hair is thick and blondish silver, just like Opal, while his eyes are (e/c) which comes in contrast with his light hair. He looks up to you more, since Opal makes sure he does his work right while you sneak him things, or since you're more lenient than Opal.

Sugilite: Nine year old twin girls named Marcy and Bernadette. Marcy is more softer in appearance and nature, taking after you, while Bernadette is more wild like her mother. Both girls have (h/c) hair, just like you, while they have Sugilite's violet eyes. Since they are both identical twins, you decided to cut Marcy's hair short, while Bernadette wanted to keep hers long just like Sugilite's.

Sardonyx: A fourteen year old boy named Fletcher. His hair is a thick texture, with your hair color. Most of his traits he inherited from you, such as your nose, eyebrows, and hair color. He's actually very lazy personality wise, one to play games and mess around after school, but you and Sardonyx have an immense amount of trust in him and know he isn't doing anything bad.

Alexandrite: A fourteen year old genderfluid child named River. They have Alexandrite's wildly fluffy hair, while they have your color eyes. Although Alexandrite isn't fond of children or anything outside of work, she has gotten used to spending time as a family, or bonding with her child. Both of them do extracurricular things when you're at work, such as go out for ice cream or go to small town baseball games they have no business with.

Malachite: A fifteen year old girl named Mallory. She has (hair texture) blonde hair with bright green eyes. Her attitude is sharp and to the point, just like her mother's, while her interests are more like yours. Despite her snappy attitude, you and Malachite mean the world to Mallory.

Stevonnie: An eight year son named Seth. He has curly brown hair and dark brown eyes, just like Stevonnie. You and them make sure to protect Seth from harm, and by harm you mean bullies. Seth is a very quiet child, often playing to himself and his stuffed animals. He likes to make battle tactics with them, and have tea parties. Stevonnie vowed that next time someone picks on Seth, they'll kick the bullies onto the far horizon where they won't be found. That gave the kids at his school quite a scare.

Rainbow Quartz: A ten year old daughter named Colette. Her locks are blonde and flowing, just like her mother's, while her eyes take a soft (e/c) color. Rainbow adores her oh so much, since she's the splitting image of her. But despite her love (and jealousy), Colette prefers you to her other mother since you have a neutral sense with her.

Smokey Quartz: A sixteen year old daughter named Gloria. Her hair is a mix of brown and (hair color), while she has Smokey's eyes and lips. Gloria is in median, neither shy nor outgoing. But despite who she is, Gloria is Smokey's pride and joy, Smokey taking pictures of every achievement. Once when Gloria brought a girl home for you both to meet, Smokey got teary eyed and took pictures of the whole thing. They even took a picture of themselves and Gloria's girlfriend.