Blood 31 - unedited

"Uh, Adrienne?"

She didn't dare to make a move, she stayed still burying her face on Elisse's neck. "What?"

Adrienne felt her shivered when her breath fanned her pale skin, even the sound of her gulp along with the movement of her throat were heard. She silently grinned, waiting for her response.

"L-layo ka muna." She shyly plead. "S-si Mama..."

Elisse's grasp on her hand hardened when Adrienne licked the girl's neck. She smiled in return, pleased by the reaction. She loved this effect she had on her.

She heard their Mom laughed. "It's okay. It's normal though."

The twin giggled. "Mama," they called, Mama na rin ang tawag ng mga ito sa ina ni Elisse. "Lagi po silang ganyan. We always caught Onee-chan blushing because of Adrienne."

She didn't know kung sino sa dalawa ang nagsalita, si Rin ba o si Len.

Napangiti na lang siya dahil mukhang wala namang may balak kumontra sa kung paano siya maging affectionate sa kasintahan. One more thing, she missed being like this...she missed kissing her and being intimate. Nitong mga nakalipas na araw kasi ay hinahayaan niya lang na matuon ang atensyon nito sa Mama nila. She understood if Elisse missed her mother a lot, and she can't say anything about it, though she was feeling lonely whenever Elisse sleeps in her mother's room, leaving her alone on their bed. It felt empty.

"Adrienne, oh." Pinaharap siya ni Elisse upang subuan ng sushi. Tonight's dinner was all Japanese foods, napagdiskitahan ng ina nilang si Rain at Elisse na kaagad namang sinang-ayunan ng kambal at ni Asha. Nandito sila sa plaza, available naman ang mga pagkaing hinahanap so they didn't need to request it to be cooked just for them. "Masarap?"

"Of course." She nodded. She leaned in and kissed her right cheek. Elisse blushed a little.

Nagsitilian ang mga kaibigan dahil sa kilig maliban kay Sam na nakangiti lang at si Diamond na kay Asha lang nakatuon ang atensyon. Sa pisngi lang naman siya humalik.

"Bagay kayong dalawa."

Napatingin siya kay Rain at napangiti. "Thank you po."

Mabuti pa ang ina ng kasintahan ay boto sa relasyon nila, samantalang ang Mom niya...hindi niya ito maintindihan. Ayaw rin namang sabihin ni Rei ang rason nitp, hindi niya alam kung ayaw lang ba talaga nito kay Elisse o may mas malalim pang dahilan...

"I told you to stay away from her."

She didn't show any kind of emotion although she felt confused. "Why? I don't see any reason why I need to do that."

Her mother stared at her, her cold eyes piercing hers. "It's for your own good. I'm just protecting you."

"They can't hurt us or me."

Umiling ito. "Wala kang alam."

"Stay away before it's too late."

"Adrienne?"

"Hm?" She answered, napatingin siya sa dalaga.

"Wala lang," Elisse pouted her lips. "Parang ang lalim ng iniisip mo, eh."

"Nope. Feed me."

"O-okay."

Adrienne was celebrating mentally when she really did what she was told. It was making her heart swells in happiness. Just this simple gesture they do was making her happy and contented. She wanted this to last, like, forever, if that's possible. She knew they can live for hundred of years but they can't escape death. She will be glad to cheat death just to be with Elisse on their afterlife.