Side Series

Blood Sucker's Prequel

Kinaiya
(title may still change)

Blurb

Alam niyang may unti-unting nagbabago sa loob niya-pagbabago na kailanman ay hindi niya matatakasan dahil ang dugong dumadaloy sa mga ugat niya ay nagmula sa dalawang magkaibang lahi.

Ipinanganak sa ipinagbabawal na pag-iibigan, ang kanyang buhay ay isang kasalanan. Magagawa niya bang maitama ang lahat na sa simula pa lang ay mali na?

Status: Ongoing

__________

Blood Sucker's Side Story I

Coffee With Samantha West

Blurb

"The war has ended. All's in peace. But my heart wasn't...or not?"

After the war, Sam decided to distant herself and go back to her parent's house to heal and mend her broken heart. Little did she know, something beautiful was about to happen.

Status: Completed

__________

Blood Sucker's Side Story II

Forced Bite

Blurb

Diamond Thales fell in love with Asha Faeldonea the first time she saw her. She knew that she's the only one she would want to be with for the rest of her life. But her beloved human is ill and dying and Asha seemed to accept it wholeheartedly - but she can't just let her die - so Diamond chose to play with death that would make Asha hate her.

It only takes one forced bite to change their lives forever.

Status: Ongoing

__________

Blood Sucker's Side Story III

Identical Affair

Blurb

A twin is a family discrimination─one was born hidden. But love was a different thing.

Status: Ongoing

_____