Teenagers

"Brother we're going to be late for school again! Wake up and get out of bed already will you!'' Alphonse started shaking his older brother who just groaned in annoyance, ''I heard you the first time Al...'' Edward complained sitting up yawning looking at the time to see it was still early making a face with his bed head, ''Al... You know it's still early right?... You just want to see that little princess May Chang.'' Seeing Al blush almost immediately and turn away from him . ''I knew it.'' The blonde huffed sitting up stretching with a yawn, "T-That's not it at all!'' Alphonse said flustered despite the blush on his cheeks seeing his brother look at him unconvinced, ''Uh huh...'', ''I just don't want you to get in trouble with the teacher again... That's all...'', ''You mean Mustang?'' Edward said making a face sticking out his tongue out in annoyance at the mention of his 'Favorite' teacher. ''No matter what I do, he always finds a reason to yell at me.'' Edward huffed deciding to get up and wash up in the bathroom, ''That's because you're always talking so much to Envy and Ling and that gets you in trouble, you also don't pay attention in class at all, that's why he picks on you so much.'' Al said defending the teacher who was always kind but tough on his students. ''Whatever you say Al.' Edward said peeking out with his toothbrush in his mouth while brushing his golden hair getting it in a ponytail before slipping back inside the bathroom to finish up and change with Al sighing sitting down on the patiently since he was already ready deciding to change the topic, ''Hey brother.''. ''Yeah.'', "Don't you ever think Envy is too clingy with you?'', ''Mmm... Not particularly, why?'' Edward said as he got dressed grabbing his jacket slipping it on before grabbing his phone and iPod putting them in his pocket, ''What makes you say that Al?'' The blonde asked looking for his back that was on the floor, ''I'm saying because he's always touchy with you and plus I've seen the way he looks at you when you're not looking.'' Alphonse explained seeing his brother turn to him with a raised brow. ''You're kidding right? You're probably overlooking his constant annoying me...'' The older blonde said sitting next to his brother who just made a face at him, "You're really naive...'', ''Hey... No way in hell Envy would like a guy... Besides he's more like a brother... A really annoying brother...'' Edward huffed hugging Al who just made a face, "Don't make that face Al... You're my only brother~'' hearing Al sigh heavily. ''No, it's not that... I understand what you mean.'' Al said getting serious again, ''Have you thought of getting a Girlfriend, maybe?'' He questioned seeing Edward make a face looking up, "This again...'', ''You know Winry likes you, A LOT. I don't understand why you don't give her a chance?'', ''That's because I see her as nothing more than a childhood friend.'' Edward said simply grabbing his backpack getting up, ''Let's go before we run late for real.'' Edward said turning to Al who just sighed, ''...Always one to change the topic huh Brother?''

  Once arriving to school an hour early the younger Elric brother excused himself when seeing the Xingese female waiting for him making Edward sigh, ''Why do I bother leaving with him if he always does this almost every day.'' He thought turning around when he felt a hand on his shoulder to see Envy and Ling grinning at him, "Looks like Alphonse ditched you for his girl again eh Pipsqueak?'' Envy said with his usual smirk with Edward looking unamused as always. ''You two are here early.'' The blonde said ignoring the height remark, ''We're here to see your pretty cheerful face~'' Envy and Ling both said making Edward roll his eyes, ''I love your sarcasm.'', ''Of course you do Pipsqueak!'' The sharp amethyst eyed male said jumping on the blonde's back hugging him tightly while the other just smiled never opening his eyes once despite his friend's screams. ''Ling! Can't you help me!'', ''No.'' Ling said simply still smiling when Envy dropped Edward on the floor sitting on him grinning in victory, ''One point to me and zero points for the Pipsqueak!'', ''Get off me! Or so help me Envy, I will kick your ass when I get off this floor!'' Edward said angered getting up about to hit the other till Envy grinned and jumped over him landing on his feet, ''Did you forget I'm a lot faster than you?~" He said annoying the blonde who just huffed cleaning himself off when he got up looking over to Ling who just shrugged with a smile. ''Don't be like that, you know he's always like that with you.'' He said with Envy walking over with Edward's backpack, ''Yeah, what's got you so hot today Pipsqueak?'' He questioned with Edward taking his backpack from his friend making a face, ''Al woke me up fucking early.'' He huffed before walking away, ''Well that explains the bitchy attitude...'' Envy said making a face with Ling still happy as usual following behind them, ''Maybe you should eat something, that always cheers me up.''. ''Good morning Ed- Edward, What's wrong? Rough morning?'' Edward's childhood friend asked when seeing Edward a few minutes before class started, ''You know damn well, I'm not a morning person Win...'' Ed said with a sigh walking into class sitting at his desk that was near the window close to Mustang's desk, ''So... Edward... Did you do the homework?'' Winry asked with a blushed smile trying to lighten him up changing his mood almost immediedlty seeing Edward's face go to a 'There was homework' look making the blonde sigh, ''Really Edward?... This is too much already, you're going to get yelled at again.''. ''I knew there was homework alright!... I just kind of forgot about it that's all...'' Edward mumbled a bit worried not wanting to get yelled at from his 'Favorite' teacher for the millionth time, ''Let me guess, Brother forgot to do his homework, again...'' Al said sighing making Edward throw a small fit as Envy and Ling sat behind him in their desks, ''FUCK!'' The blonde screamed till a familiar voice cut in making him cringe, ''Watch your language Elric.'', ''Mustang...''.

  Just as Edward was about to get up the bell rang indicating class had started with Winry looking to Al who just sighed, ''See you guys later.'' He quickly said apologizing to Roy, ''Sorry Mr. Mustang!'', "It's fine Alphonse.'' Roy said fixing his glasses looking over to Edward with his dark eyes, ''Maybe you can learn something from that nice younger brother of yours Edward.'', "Bite me.'' Edward said making a face with Roy just looking at him before turning away. ''Good morning class, before we start todays lesson I need everyone to pass up their homework from last night.'' The dark haired teacher said making half the class groan, but pass up the homework nonetheless minus Edward who just internally screamed when his teacher got up and collected the pile of paper looking through it looking away till his teacher spoke up, ''Okay, looks like everyone did their homework, even Envy and Ling but I don't see Edward's...'' looking up to see the blonde look away. ''Edward face me, where's your homework.'' He asked seeing Edward stay quiet and make a face, ''Edward Elric.'', "I forgot to do it alright! I didn't even know there was homework!'', ''Didn't even try to lie yourself out of it?... What do you have to say for yourself?'' Roy said seeing his student look at him with his usual attitude concerning Winry, ''Let me say from the bottom of my heart... My bad. Mustang.'' Edward said in a rude sarcastic tone getting Roy riled up. ''Edward, pack your things and go to the-'', ''Roy, I brought those books you wanted.'' Jean cut off walking in the class seeing his coworker get at it with a familiar student, ''Jean, not now...'', ''You need to take it easy Roy, remember too much anger can get you sick.'' He said to Roy who just made a face when Havoc left the books on his desk, ''It's too early to get this worked up over a student.'', ''Fine, just this once! Only because I don't want to get a migraine.'' Roy huffed with Jean smiling at him before turning to Edward. ''Give your teacher a break and make his job easier, Hm? It's not that hard.'' Jean said as he left with Roy heaving a sigh putting a hand to his face pinching the bridge of his nose, ''Nice one...'' Envy said with a snicker with Ling smiling, ''Agreed.'', ''Edward... Just try to behave for the rest of the class for once...'' Roy said going back to the lesson with Winry looking over to Edward making a face disappointed making Edward feel bad but attacked. ''You two told me there wasn't any homework.'' Edward mouthed to his two troublemaking friends who sat behind him who just stood quiet, ''Whoops, how silly of us...'' Ling said teasingly, ''I just wanted to watch you get yelled at by Musty~'' Envy said angering Edward, ''You fucking shit!'', ''Edward Elric, language!'' Roy yelled making himself get a migraine, having the blonde sit next to his desk the rest of the period so he wouldn't be any more trouble. ''This kid needs some help in this class... He honestly gives me migraines, him and his friends...'' Roy thought feeling the blonde's angered eyes on him, ''I do like him as a person but as a student... He could use some work on that...'' He thought on till the bell for the next period rang, ''We'll continue this tomorrow.'' He said as everyone left speaking as Edward got up, "Edward, you're better than this.'' He said simply bothering Edward when he left for his next class.