Conflict

''Brother, Why are you so down? You've been down since you seen-'', ''Let it go.'' Edward quickly said that Sunday Afternoon with his usual grumpy expression with the younger brother pouting, ''Okay... There's no need to get mad at me...'' Al said with a sigh. ''Maybe Mustang is right about you having a bad attitude lately...'' Al mumbled with Edward turning at that moment, '' What did you say?'', ''Nothing!'' Al said quickly seeing his brother look at him unconvinced but let it go since he didn't catch what he said much, '' Whatever, since when do take his side, I'm your Brother.''. ''But that doesn't mean I'll take your side for the way you're treating the teacher...'' The younger blonde said back as they reached the bench where they were supposed to meet Winry and company with Edward sighing as he stretched his arms. ''Mmm... Weren't they supposed to here? What's taking them so long?'' He asked with Al sitting down, ''Have some patience will you...'' Al said, with Roy and Riza coming out of a small café walking towards the direction where both brothers were talking away, with both dressed differently. ''Thank you for the coffee Roy.'' Riza said in her usual casual tone, ''It was the least I could do. After all you gave me the book, I've been looking for, for a long time.'' Roy said simply with the blonde nodding, ''Speaking of which... I know we shouldn't speak of students on our spare time but... How are things with Edward?'' She asked hearing Roy sigh.

   ''Worse... I swear he would be doing so much better academically if it wasn't for those friends of his.'', ''You must be referring to Envy and Ling?'' She asked seeing the raven haired male nod, ''I know what you mean, Ever since Edward has been around them more, he's developed more of an attitude.'' She said softly. ''You think?... He's been giving me migraines lately, and lots of them...'', ''Hmm... Well that explains your patience with him. Lucky for me I don't have to deal with that side of him since I keep those three on check.'' Riza said as they walked, ''I do just that, but...'', ''But he doesn't take you serious, does he?'', ''Not one bit... And it angers me.''. ''Well you need to put your foot down more.'' Riza said putting her arm around her coworker out of bad habit, since they had done that a lot when they were younger with Roy not minding one bit while Edward grew more impatient waiting for the group, ''They are taking forever!" The blonde said making Al shake his head sighing at his brother's impatience. ''Here they come.'' Al said pointing to the group raising a brow in surprise when seeing someone else with them, ''No way... Is that-'' He said but was cut off before he could warn Edward and before the blonde could turn Edward felt someone pounce on him and make him fall forward the moment his teacher decided to talk to Riza and not pay attention to where he was walking. The moment Riza warned him, Roy couldn't react when his student had fallen on him with their lips meeting roughly but neither felt a thing with Roy laying on the floor grabbing his head in pain since their heads bumped with Edward groaning in pain gripping his head sitting up on Roy's lap with Riza and Al both speaking at the same time, ''Are you alright?''.

   ''No...'' Roy said with Edward at that moment feeling his heart drop when realizing he had fallen on his teacher again turning to see who it was, ''Envy!-'', ''It was not me, I'm over here.'' The palm haired male said simply as he sipped at his cola standing next to Ling with a grumpy expression, ''It wasn't me either.'' Winry added. ''Yo, Pipsqueak.'' A voice said making Edward turn to see it was Ling's twin look alike, ''For fuck sakes Greed!'' The blonde said but looked down to see his teacher still gripping his head, ''Ah... My bad.'', ''That's all you have to say even after breaking my glasses?... And would you kindly get off me already Edward.'' Roy said with the blonde getting off Roy quickly glaring at Greed who just sneered at him with no regrets. ''You're not going to say anything about his language?...'' Al said when Riza helped Roy up, ''That's not my concern since we're not in school right now...'' Roy said making a face looking at his broken glasses with a visible bruise showing on his lip, ''You need to watch where you're walking young man.'' Riza scolded slightly with Edward looking down with a bruise forming on his lip as well catching Riza's attention. ''Um...You two... Nevermind. Let's just go get your glasses fixed.'' The blonde said wrapping her arm around Roy's again to take him to the nearest place to get his glasses fixed with Edward putting a hand to his face heaving a heavy sigh warning the group that he was going to snap, ''Greed, what the fuck were you thinking!'' Edward shouted in anger. ''It was a great opportunity for me to greet you on my return, so I'm not sorry.'' Greed said with a sneer with Envy rolling his eyes since he couldn't stand greed, ''I'm going to kill you!'' Edward said running after Greed with Al noticing the bruise on his brother's lip since he had also seen it on his teacher, ''Wait?... Did they....'' He thought with Envy who knew that both Roy and Edward kissed accidently which was another reason he had gotten grumpy.