Out Of My Mind

"I am out of my god damn mind."
________________________________________________________________________________

   ''Today's a very important week, it's Sex Ed week.'' Roy said once his class started in his usual casual tone, hearing half the class giggle, ''Now you all think it's funny, but this is a very serious topic, I can promise you that.'' He said before making a face rubbing his eye since he couldn't see well without his glasses making Edward look away from his teacher when he felt Winry's eyes on him. ''How the hell does Win expect me to give him his glasses back, if no one else knows I have them.'' Edward thought making a face before raising his hand, ''Mustang can I... Talk to you outside for a quick minute!'' He said making his teacher look over to him with serious but flustered expression, ''Of course, as long as it's quick.''. The small student followed after his teacher into the empty hallway feeling that familiar tension between them unable to look one another in the eyes, ''Better make this quick Edward...'', ''Here, You look like you need these...'' The blonde said handing back his glasses with a flustered expression heading back inside the class. The raven haired teacher looked down at the glasses remembering the day before, recalling his student's moan making a face blushing heavily, ''I can't even look my own student in the eyes...'' He said to himself putting his glasses on, before walking back inside keeping his composure, ''Alright class back to the lesson!''. ''Pipsqueak, you're quieter than usual~'', ''Shut up, I'm not in the mood Envy...'', ''Edward Elric, stop talking-'' Roy said looking over to his student making eye contact, but quickly looked away flustered, ''You know what never mind... I don't have time for this.'' He said surprising Ling and Envy that he didn't bother with Edward. ''So all this week we'll be learning about Sex Education, so be sure to pay attention. Any questions?'' Roy asked writing on the board with Edward looking over to his teacher remembering the day before, looking over him before catching himself and quickly looking away, ''Yes, just one!'' Envy said raising his hand making Roy turn towards Edward's direction. ''What is it, Envy?'', ''Can two guys have sex as well?'' Envy asked purposely with Edward seeing his teacher's dark eyes widen at the sudden odd question, ''O-Of course, Anyone can.'' he said despite the bashful blush on his pale cheeks, ''If anyone has any GOOD questions, we can just move on with the lesson.'' Roy said getting nervous and dropping half the books on his desk. 

  ''Man, He's a mess today... What do you think happened to him?'' Ling and Envy asked Edward who had the same expression as his teacher, ''I don't know, why are you asking me?'', ''Because you two are the only nervous wrecks here.'' Ling commented with bell dismissing them for their next class, with Edward heaving a sigh in relief putting his hand over his pounding chest, ''Finally...''. ''Win, wait for me.'' Edward called out to the blonde who waited for him at the door but stopped when he was called to by his teacher, ''I... I forgot to give you this back.'' Edward said opening his back and putting the small Anatomical figure on his desk, running off before Roy had the chance to speak, ''It's going to be hard to get him to talk to me about the other day...'' Roy thought as his next class walked in seeing Greed look at him with smile, ''Good Morning Musty~''. ''Brother you just can't keep avoiding Mustang.'' Al commented later on once lunch time hit, ''You'll have to talk to him eventually.'', ''Have you seen him today?'', ''Aw... Yes he's a mess. But so are you.'' He said as they headed to the stair case by Roy's class to meet the group, ''Well today isn't the day-'' Edward started but got cut off when Roy's door suddenly opened and hit him square in the nose making him fall back and hold his bloodied nose, ''Brother!''. ''Sorry! I didn't see you there!'' Roy called out feeling awful that he had hit his student in the face with his door since he was still a mess, ''Um... I'll take him to the nurses office, I deeply apologize.'' Roy said helping his student up with the group staying quiet till Greed spoke up with a laugh, ''He is literally a hot mess right now!'' He said as he walked up the stairs with Winry and Al looking at one another worried for both Ed and Roy. ''Lust!... Of course she isn't here!'' Roy said when opening the door to see the small office empty, ''Go sit on that bed over there and I'll just do it myself.'' He said with Edward sitting the bed that had a curtain covering it as his teacher frantically searched for some cotton balls and other things, going over to his student when he had everything he needed. ''Look up.'' The raven haired teacher said dabbing the cotton balls on his student's nose seeing him wince and make a face, ''I'm really sorry Edward, I wasn't paying attention and-'', ''You haven't been paying attention all day...'' Edward commented making Roy go quiet, ''By the looks of it... Neither were you...'' He said finishing up cleaning his nose, ''There... Actually... Edward can we talk?''. The sudden question made Edward's heart race, but gave a carefree expression and smile with a blush on his cheeks hinting he was nervous, ''Heh... talk about what? There's nothing to talk about.'' He said looking up at his teacher who looked flustered, ''Edward.'', ''What, It's not the first time I get my nose hit-!'' He said with a casual laugh but stopped when his teacher grabbed his face.

The blonde blushed when their eyes met immediedlty glancing away, ''Look at me when I'm talking to you Edward...'' Roy said seeing his student look at him with hesitation, ''What happened yesterday was a mistake... I shouldn't have done that...'' He said almost quietly seeing his student look down pained, ''Can I go now?...''. ''Not till you understand that what I did was a mistake.'' Roy said looking at the blonde's lips when he bit his bottom lip hinting he was bothered, ''...I want to go, if that's okay with you.'', ''Edward Elric!'', ''What! What more is there to fucking say huh!-'' The blonde said about to get up and run off when he was cut off by his teacher's lips against his making a small sound in surprise when he was dropped on the bed by his teacher. When Roy pulled from the deep emotion filled kiss, he could see his student look up at him, red in the cheeks with a confused expression in his golden eyes, ''Don't look at me like that... That's what you wanted isn't it?... That's why you keep looking at me with those eyes...'' He said bothering Edward who sat up with an angered expression slapping his teacher across the face, ''I... I'm sorry!'' He quickly said wrapping his arms around his neck kissing him, with the raven haired male who was surprised, despite his face stinging. Lust who was about to open the door jumped up when she heard the sudden slap looking through the glass to see the commotion, surprised when seeing Edward kiss his teacher after he had slapped him seeing the other kiss him back before pushing him down on the bed again bringing a light blush to Lust's face, ''You pick a student over me?... I see now... But I won't tell'' She said simply walking away with a smile on her dark tinted lips, ''So much for 'I don't go that way' huh Edward~''. "I wonder if I should go talk to Havoc and make his day.'' She thought, "He's just as cute... And he won't tell me no.'' She added before heading off For Jean's room, ''So when can we come over.'' Greed asked looking over to Al and Winry who just shrugged, ''Well Grandma is going to have some people over of these days, we'll let you know when exactly.'' Winry said as she ate away at her snack. ''Real question is, where is Edward. Taking care of a bloody nose doesn't take that long.'' Envy said with Greed making a sound in annoyance, ''You're not his boyfriend so why are you worrying like one?'', ''You have been a pain in the ass all morning, you know that!'', ''Oh~ Wouldn't you like that~'' Greed said with a grin as everyone else sighed with Ling suddenly turning to Winry and Al who just looked at one another silently. ''You look better.'' Greed paused and commented when seeing Edward sit down with the group silently, ''He took forever.'' Edward said with his usual serious expression and sigh, ''?... Your collar is crooked.'' Ling pointed out making Edward get up and run off confusing them, but confused them even more when seeing Mustang walk by with Riza with a flustered expression despite the now visible bruise on his face, with Alphonse feeling Greed's amethyst eyes on him knowing he knew something too.