Circle

"I've come so far, I'm behind again...
________________________________________________________________________________
''Ed's been quiet since yesterday.'' Ling said to the group of friends the next day at school with Edward not with them during their lunch time, ''Yeah, even after he said he wasn't mad at Mustang.'' Envy said making a face, ''Well he hasn't spoken a word to Mustang, since the morning.'' Greed added, ''I saw them talking during Nutrition.'' May Chang corrected as she fed Xiao Mei, ''Yeah, not like they usually do, but they were talking.'' Lan Fan added in. ''You guys seem to be really into them today...'' Both Al and Winry said with a nervous laugh, ''What you two aren't concerned for them?'' The group asked making Al stay quiet with a nervous smile, ''Brother said he was fine...'', ''I think what Al is trying to say, is maybe give them space.'' Winry said seeing the friends make a face, ''Have you see Edward by chance?'' A voice said making the group look up to see Principal Bradley looking at them with his usual smile. ''Or Mustang for that matter.'' He added seeing the students go quiet, and look at one another unsure if they should say anything, ''Ah... No...'', ''Don't tell me my own students don't trust me?'' Bradley asked with a raised brow looking over to Envy, ''How's your sister doing? She's not distracting Havoc too much is she, Envy?'' He asked making Envy really nervous when Bradley smiled at him with a hard to read expression. ''I...'', ''We haven't seen them.'' Greed stepped in defensively with a serious expression in his ameythyst eyes surprising Bradley at how his student spoke to him, ''Greed?...'' Envy said surprised, ''Coming to the aid of a friend? That's a first Greed, I'm impressed.'' Bradley said simply with a laugh before getting serious again, ''I'm speaking as a friend if you will... See Edward has been avoiding Mustang since the morning...'' The eye patched male explained, ''Even when Mustang wanted to talk, he cut the conversation short.''.  ''And I need to find them, to talk to them before they do something they're going to regret.'' He said before giving up, since he knew Edward's friends never said much about Edward's business, ''That's fine, I understand. Enjoy the rest of your lunch.'' He said walking off till someone spoke up, ''I saw the runt walk towards his locker earlier, but that's it.'' Greed said making Bradley turn to their table with a smile,''Thank you.''. Mustang who was looking for Ed had finally found him walking down the stairs with the classbook in his hand, listening to music going over to him, ''Edward! I've been looking all over for you.'' The raven haired teacher said grabbing his students arms, seeing Edward make a face, and look away from him, surprising him since he never seen his student act like that with him, ''Edward... This is about yesterday isn't it?...'' He asked. ''You could of lost your job because of ME, yet you're still here treating me like I'm the best fucking thing right now!'' Edward said seeing his teachers dark eyes widen, ''I... I thought we talked about this... Why are you still blaming yourself?...'', ''Because it would of been my fault, if you would of lost your job! Don't you get it?... Who wants to lose their job over a relationship!...'' The blonde said making a pained face seeing Roy sigh with a soft look in his usually serious eyes. ''Me... I would be that idiot to lose my job over a relationship... You mean so much to me, you forget I love you...'' Roy said seeing Edward look down making a face but blush a bit, ''Idiot...'', ''Edward, adults do a lot of crazy things for love.'' Bradley's voice cut in making both Edward and Roy back up, and give each other space, ''S-Sir! I wasn't doing anything! I was just-'', ''Relax Mustang, I was looking for you two all morning, you two concerned me.'' Bradley explained. ''I don't want you two having problems because of yesterday, you know have quite the chemistry, so it's no surprise that you two are together. Ever since day one you got here Edward, you wouldn't go a day without arguing with Mustang, but look at you two now. Don't let this strain your relationship, you two have a strong bond, and nothing can break that. So please Edward, forgive Roy for being an adult, he cares for you very much.'' Bradley said. Edward looked surprised at what his principal said to him looking over to Roy who looked anxious, and stressed looking exhausted, ''Right... I'm sorry...'' Edward said jolting in surprise when Bradley ruffled his hair looking down at him with a smile, ''I'm glad, and by the way... My wife wanted me to let you both know, that she wants you two to come over for dinner sometime, She really took a liking to you two, so did Selim... Well, good day to you two, take it easy.'' He said casually as he left confusing Roy who sighed in stress, ''Thank you Sir?...''. ''Oh my god... I'm so going to need a migraine pill...'' Roy said pinching the bridge of his nose sighing again feeling his head starting to hurt, feeling Edward grab his hand suddenly, ''I'm sorry.'', ''It's alright... Being a teacher means a lot of migraines, your forget that.'' The raven haired male said with his usual laugh, feeling his face tint when Edward had dropped his book and pulled him towards him, hugging him tightly, surprising Roy since Edward was rarely affectionate with him in school. ''Edward... There's students passing by...'' Roy said feeling his face burn up, when seeing a familiar group of boys that pestered Edward before just stare at them strangely, ''I don't care...'' The blonde said making Roy sigh tensing up when Edward grabbed his tie and pulled him down inches from his face, ''Get me out of PE today, and I'll get on my knees and help you relax, yeah?~'' The blonde said sticking his pierced tongue out, and lick his lips teasingly seeing his teacher blush more heavily, ''...I'll make you a note for Armstrong...''. ''God! You two are finally back to normal!''  A chorus of voices said making Roy and Edward turn away from their lips, and to his group of friends who looked relieved, ''You two were stressing all of us out!'' Envy said with Al stepping in, ''What we mean is... Is that it's nice to see you two back to normal.'' He said, ''No, they were definitely stressing us out.'' Both Greed and Ling said in sync, making Winry roll her eyes. ''H-How long have you been there?...'' Roy asked with a nervous laugh, ''?... We just got here..." The girls answered in confusion till the bell rang and cut them off, "Looks like Lunch is over.", "Oh come on... I didn't even get a chance to eat!" Edward whined making Roy a bit uncomfortable since his student didn't let go of his tie, "Look... I'll get you anything you want to eat... Just please let go of me... Your height is hurting my neck.", "Fuck off, and die!", "Launguage!" With the familiar bickering making the group sigh, "Yep... They're totally back to normal...".