Want You Bad

"If you could only read my mind..."
________________________________________________________________________________

    ''Covered up today? That's new.'' Envy said the next morning when seeing Edward's shirt buttoned up completely with a sweater on, ''What's it to you?'' Edward asked with his usual serious expression and attitude, along with his usual small blush on his face, ''And you're back to normal? That's great.'' The palm haired male said hearing Edward let out an annoyed huff. ''Looks like Mustang is back to normal too.'' Ling said suddenly making Edward jump up, ''Jesus ling!... At least warn me when you're behind me!'' The blonde screamed seeing Ling smile at him, ''You know I'm like a cat, I don't understand how you keep forgetting that Ed.'', ''You almost gave me a fucking-''. ''A heart attack?'' Greed cut in jumping on the blonde once Ling let go of him making the blonde scream and fall on the floor on someone with the blonde feeling a wave of familiar dread, but paused when he felt a bump giving it a squeeze hearing a surprised female moan immediately making him lift himself up and get pale when seeing it was Lust. ''I-I-I-I-I'M SO SORRY!'' Edward stammered with a heavy blush on his face, getting off the busty nurse and backing up against the friends, ''You did that on purpose didn't you?'' Envy asked without looking at Greed who was grinning in satisfaction, ''Yep, Besides look who's coming.'' He said seeing Envy make a face, ''Musty.'' Ling said before looking down at Edward who was embarrassed. Lust sat up with her small skirt rising up to her thigh revealing her thigh high legging, looking at Edward with a small blush on her face keeping her serious expression, "Edward, honestly... You don't even know how to greet a woman properly.'' She said with her Amethyst eyes making him get flustered, ''I-I didn't mean to! I-Its just I thought...'', ''He thought it was Musty.'' Greed said making Edward look up with an angered look when seeing Greed whistle and grin. ''You're so dead after school!-'', ''Edward Elric!'' Roy started when he heard the small commotion immediately seeing his student tense up, but looked over to Lust holding his hand out seeing Lust look up at him surprised but with a familiar flirtatious smile, "Thank you.'' She said fixing herself after Roy helped her up seeing Roy turn to Edward.

"Edward Elric, Honestly how many times do I have to give you detention.'', ''Give me a fucking break! I said I was sorry, I didn't mean to!'' Edward said in his defense surprised when Lust stepped in, ''Now, now Roy... He apologized... Plus I remember you doing that too once by accident.'' She casually making Roy's darks eyes widen and blush appear on his face looking away from Lust's partially exposed chest. ''I....You're off the hook Edward!'' The raven haired teacher said walking off with a blush, making Lust laugh a bit before turning to Edward holding her hand out towards him making Edward make a face blushing when her breasts were in his face, with Greed taking his chance to glance down at a peek at the school nurse's breasts, ''I...'' Edward started. ''It's fine. Just don't do it again...'' Lust said lifting up the blonde noticing the hickey on his neck signaling the blonde to lean forward, ''A word of advice... If you ever want to cover up hickeys, come with me and I can fix that with some great concealer~'' The school nurse said against Edward's ear, so the others wouldn't hear bringing a blush to the student's face when she walked away with a wave, ''Bye boys, hope you enjoyed the show~''. ''I sure did~'' Greed said with a grin with Edward making a face before earning a hard hit on the head by Winry making Al sigh when hearing brother whine, ''Damn it! That hurt Win!'', ''Al.'', ''May?'' Making Al turn in surprise when hearing May Chang speak, ''You think Mustang is falling for Edward as well?...'', ''?... What makes you say that?'', ''His eyes... You can see it in his eyes...'' She said leaving Al in thought at what she said. ''Okay, so going on with Sex Ed week... The most important thing to use if you engage in these activities is a condom.'' The raven haired teacher said adjusting his glasses, ''And lubricant.'' Roy said sitting his on his desk, with Edward looking at his teacher heaving a sigh, ''back to your usual cold self...'' He thought looking out the window, ''I guess I just misunderstood...'' Dozing off when Envy spoke up. ''Sir, so when it all comes down to sex their weight doesn't matter?'' Envy asked seeing a confused expression on Roy's face, ''Huh?... What does that have to do with anything...'', ''Why would a person's weight matter?'' Edward said turning back with a serious expression surprising Roy at his student speaking, ''The only time you should worry about a persons weight is when they're on top of you, or sitting on your face.'' The blonde answered casually. ''Than again, A persons weight shouldn't matter if you have feelings for that person right.'' Edward finished, before realizing what he said feeling the class's eyes on him blushing heavily when seeing his teacher look at him with his dark eyes blankly despite the bruise on his face from yesterday, ''You would know...'' Roy thought, ''Um... Thank you for that interesting speech Edward... Now let's get back to the real lesson.'' Roy said casually.