You're No Fun Anymore

"Who do you think you are fooling this time?..."
________________________________________________________________________________

    ''Today's been weird... I don't like it.'' Greed commented during PE with Armstrong heading over to the group looking over to Edward, ''Edward, are you alright.'', ''What brings this question teacher?'' Edward asked hiding the hurt he felt looking up to his teacher who looked more concerned than usual, ''I was asking...'' He said but found about what was going on, since Riza caught him up. ''Alright than.... Go play something instead of sitting here, all of you.'' Armstrong said leaving the group alone again, ''...I can't even make a joke...'' Greed said with a sigh getting up and leaving the group with Edward quieter than he usually was concerning Al and Winry when he got up and left. Roy who was walking around in the hallway stopped when seeing a familiar student in his PE uniform walk towards him, ''Can we talk?'', ''You should be in class, not looking for me.'' Roy said coldly looking down at his student, ''But this is important!'', ''Edward, please... Just listen to me for once.'', ''No, I have to get this off my chest! Hear me out! I l-'' The blonde started but was immediedlty cut off. ''Edward Elric, quit being so stubborn and stupid for once, and go back to class!'' The raven haired teacher said hurting the blonde who just gave a pained angered expression, ''I thought you were different! You're just like him!'' He screamed before storming off leaving Roy feeling a pain in his heart at what his student said. ''I'm so done with today...'' Edward thought exhausted after school heading to his locker that was near Roy's room making a face feeling his heart hurt, but started opening his locker jumping up when a familiar voice called out to him making him realize it was Envy, ''Of course... What now Envy?''. ''Pipsqueak.'', ''I told you to stop calling me that, Envy.'' Edward said annoyed, but was stopped when his wrist was grabbed turning to see Envy, ''Envy, quit screwing around, I'm not in the mood for this- !'' The blonde said but was quickly cut off when Envy pinned him against the lockers in the empty hallway near Roy's open door surprised at his strength. ''Envy, ''What's your deal-'', ''Yet you were in the mood yesterday with a certain someone.'' The palm haired male said making the blonde stay quiet, ''You know I like you right Pipsqueak?'' Envy said simply with a serious expression bringing a look of surprise to the blonde's golden eyes getting flustered at the serious expression in Envy's amethyst eyes when he was inches from his face. ''Q-Quit joking around, this isn't funny...'' Edward said nervously, ''Who says I'm joking? Every time I drop a hint, you think I'm joking around. You've never taken me serious.'' He continued seeing Edward look at him nervous and flustered, ''E-Envy... I-I don't like you like that...'' Edward attempted to say at the sudden confession. ''Of course you don't... But that doesn't change my feelings for you.'' Envy said brushing the others golden bangs from his face, with Edward putting a hand to the other's chest to push him away but was immediately silenced when Envy pressed his lips against his making his golden eyes widen fighting it for a moment, but gave in since it was the only ounce of kindness he's felt all day. At that moment the raven haired teacher was walking out Sheska since she was interested in being a teacher's aid for his class, ''This is sudden but that's fine by me-'' Roy said but paused when seeing the small female get flustered suddenly turning over to see what got her that way, seeing Edward being kissed by Envy making a face almost immediately remembering what Riza said. Edward looked over from the kiss to see his teacher give a hurt bothered expression making his heart hurt that moment, ''This isn't my business, let's go Sheska.'', ''A-Ah... But... Isn't he...'' The small brunette attempted to say but followed after Roy flustered with Edward getting the strength to push the other away feeling his heart ache, ''You did that on purpose...'' Seeing Envy keep his serious expression, ''I guess I don't stand a chance than huh?... I should of figured...''. ''That's because he likes Musty...'' Greed said making them turn to see the group quieter than usual, ''I-I don't!...'' Edward stammered red in the face with Envy sighing, ''I should of listened to you.'' He said to Greed who looked serious, who looked over to see Roy getting stopped by Bradley, ''Let's see how worse this day can get.'' He said casually with Al and Winry going over to Edward silently. ''Mr. Mustang. You missed the meeting the other day... Any reason for missing it?'', ''I didn't know, I apologize.'' The raven haired teacher lied with the eye patched principal raising a brow at him, ''That's no excuse for missing. You haven't been yourself lately. Keep that up and you may not be teaching here anymore.'' Bradley warned surprising the students who overheard. ''You better shape up soon Mustang.'' Bradley added with Roy just making a face, ''...Yes Sir.'', ''Good, I'm glad you understand your place.'' The eye patched principal said with a serious expression looking over to Sheska who jumped up, ''S-Sir!'' She said seeing Bradley smile at her suddenly. ''Sheska... Congratulations on being Mustang's teachers aid, Maybe your presence will whip him back into the teacher he used to be.'' Bradly said before walking off with Sheska looking over to Roy who looked more bothered putting his hand to his bandaged side of the face, ''Mustang...''. ''Shit! Shit! Shit!... Maybe I shouldn't have become a teacher! I can't do anything right!...'' Roy said with the small brunette attempting to reassure the raven haired teacher, ''I-It's alright, I'll help you get through with this! You're a great teacher!'' She said desperately with Envy looking over to Edward who just walked away quietly. ''Aren't you going to say anything!?'' Al said going after his brother who was already out the school entrance, ''Say what Al? He clearly had it coming!...'' The blonde screamed but paused when seeing the group in front of him, ''I don't understand how you can say that...'' May Chang said quietly. ''Could you say that even after last night, with Musty?'' Ling said making get red in the face, ''I don't know what you're talking about it.'', ''Really? And don't tell me all this was just an act.'' Winry said pulling out her phone and showing her childhood friend the video she got of them making the already flustered blonde get red more and make a face. ''I....'', ''You're in love with him, that's what you wanted to tell him right?'' Greed said with Edward feeling a bit attacked by his own friends turning his back on them walking off, ''Grandma was there too, just so you know.'' Winry added seeing Edward storm off not surprising the group, ''I feel bad now...'' Envy said, '' No... I think... You're just as much as a victim as those two...'' Greed said surprising the palm haired male at the sudden kindness. ''How was school today?'' Pinako asked once the trio got home seeing Edward go off to his room without a word, ''Bad...'' Al said with a concerned look, ''Really bad...'' Winry said not surprised when hearing Edward scream in his from frustration hinting Pinako it had to do with him and Roy, ''I need to talk to that boy and that teacher, I can't take this.'' Pinako said walking off. Edward screamed in frustration in his room dropping on his knees putting his hands to his face breaking down in frustration feeling overwhelmed with the pain and hurt he felt when remembering the night before with his teacher and the sudden cold attitude he received from him from trying to confess to him making tears roll down his cheeks, ''MAKE IT GO AWAY!'' He yelled with Winry and Al looking at one another feeling the pain Ed felt.