Wicked Game

"What a wicked thing to do..."
________________________________________________________________________________

''Yo Midget, so how did your 'tutoring' go yesterday?'' Greed asked that Sunday morning, since Edward was hanging out with him, Ling, and Envy, ''Just fucking peachy.'' The blonde said with a lit cigarette in his lips, ''Oh? Something went wrong didn't it?~"', ''Shut it.'', ''You okay? The only time you smoke is when you're stressed.'' Ling commented with a sucker in his mouth hearing Edward make a sound in annoyance. ''Who's stressed?'' Edward said rolling his eyes when Envy put his arms around his neck, ''How about I relieve some of that stress, Pipsqueak?~'' Envy asked with his usual grin not surprised when he was rejected, pushed away, ''I was joking, no need to be so pissy.'' He said with Edward staying quiet as he smoked till he pulled the cigarette away from his lips. ''What are you guys planning after graduation?'', ''Hmm? That's weird to ask.'' Greed said before thinking about it, ''College I guess...'' Greed said, ''I don't know.'' Ling answered, ''I never thought of that... Work I guess.'' Envy said with all three of the friends looking at Edward confused, ''You?'', ''I don't know.'', ''Than why ask?'', ''I can't make a conversation?'' Edward said with an attitude. ''Jeez, someone has attitude today, you seriously need to get laid.'' Greed said with a huff laying back against the seat they were sitting on, ''But seriously, this isn't like you. How about we hit the arcade and play a few games before head to your place?'' he said seeing the blonde nod, ''I guess.'', ''That settles it, let go find some cute girls!... I mean play games.''. Edward had lost almost every round to his friends in every game they played, since his mind was still settled on what his teacher said yesterday, ''Edward, you never lose. What's going on?'' They all asked when they were at the arcade door seeing the blonde light up another cigarette, ''I was going easy on you guys, that's all.'' The blonde replied back. ''Of course you were.'' Greed said before spotting a familiar person, ''Hey Edward... isn't that your overprotective 'mom'?'' He asked making Edward look up and get pale when seeing Izumi and her husband quickly walking off since she would kill him if she saw him smoking, ''Let's go, Lets go, Let's go now!'', ''Yo, Mrs. Curtis!'' Greed called out purposely with a wave with the blonde feeling a wave of dread. ''Greed, I'm going to kill you!-'' He said tuning to see the housewife standing in front of him with a familiar serious expression, ''Edward... I thought you quit that nasty little habit...'' She said with the three friends leaving their friend for his demise, ''I... But... !'' He started but got a rough hit on the head, ''I came to pay you a visit, let's head back hmm?'' Izumi said simply with a smile scared Edward.

  ''Izumi, What a surprise to see you two around.'' Pinako said when she opened the door to see Edward wincing since his ear was roughly grabbed, ''Of course, I came to visit the boys but... Seems like he surprised me with a very nasty little habit...'' She said making Pinako sigh, ''The boy was smoking, wasn't he?'' Pinako said looking over to Al who panicked when seeing Izumi, ''I... I'm sorry!'' He said running off to his room leaving Winry there. ''I'll get you two something to drink.'' She said once Pinako invited the married couple inside looking over to Edward, ''Go to your room, now.'' She said seeing Edward make a face but go upstairs anyways, ''I apologize.'', ''The only times he smokes is when he's stressing.'', ''About that, he has been-'' Pinako started but paused when hearing the doorbell, ''That must be his teacher.'' She said going to answer the door surprising the married couple. ''His teacher?'', ''Mhm, He tutors the boy now, at least till his grade in the class goes up.'' She said opening the door revealing the good looking teacher who looked at the married couple, ''Oh... Did I interrupt something? Maybe I should come by another time.'' He started but paused when Izumi held a hand up with a smile, ''No, you're fine. Oh how rude of me... I'm Izumi Curtis and this is my husband Sig Curtis.''. ''I'm Roy Mustang, Edward's Health teacher. Nice to meet you.'' Roy said shaking their hands, ''You two must be Edward's and Al's previous guardians.'', "Yep, well he's in good hands with Pinako so we don't have to worry about them.'' Izumi said smiling before dropping it, ''We should probably go, we can talk more another time, Yes?'', ''That's fine.'', ''Well it was nice meeting you, we'll come another time.'' Izumi said to Pinako leaving closing the door behind them. ''I didn't interrupt anything did I, Ms. Rockbell?'', ''Not at all.'' Pinako said with Winry coming back confused when seeing only her teacher, ''They left.'' Pinako said walking away, ''That boy is getting out of hand, If you see any cigarettes take them from him.'' She said to Roy who just looked confused before looking over to Winry, ''Um...''. ''Izumi caught Edward smoking and brought him back here... He's in his room.'' She said, ''Do you want anything?'', ''No, I'm fine. If you'll excuse me.'' He said heading to his student's room heaving a sigh before opening the door to see his student at the window smoking, ''If this was anyone else, they would of given you a earful.'' Roy said making Edward turn to see his teacher. ''When I thought my morning couldn't get any worse.'' The blonde said with a ear piece in his ear closing his phone putting it away, ''I was asked to take away any cigarettes from you, but I'm giving you the option to give them to me without a fight.'' He said walking over to his desk and opening the drawer seeing the box of cigarettes.

  ''Or I can just take them from you, along with the one in your mouth.'' He said taking the box and putting it in his bag walking over to his student who backed up against wall near his window, ''Get away from me...'', ''Or what? You're gonna do something about it Elric?'' Roy challenged inches from his student's face, pulling the cigarette from his lips. ''Now let's get to studying but before that... Please change shirt, you smell of cigarette smoke.'' The raven haired teacher said quickly looking away from his student, ''Why leave your hair down?'' Roy asked when seeing Edward come out in only a red sweater zipped up midway as he brushed his teeth, ''Cut me some slack will you...'' He managed to say before heading back to the bathroom to finish up. ''Well you have really nice hair when it's not in that braid or ponytail.'' Roy commented pulling out a small notebook along with a small anatomical figure placing it on the desk next to his students bed sitting on a chair when the other returned and tossed himself on his bed groaning in annoyance looking up when seeing the figure. ''What's with the toy?'', ''It's an anatomical figure, to help you with the body.'' Roy said simply glancing over to see his student's partially open sweater exposing his chest looking away again, ''Um... You're good at everything else, just not the human body so look over these notes and look at the figure and I'll test you on that okay?'' Roy said with Edward noticing his teacher's small blush. ''Okay...'' Edward said with a raised brow despite feeling his heart pound sitting up grabbing the notebook looking over it making a face when he finished getting flustered when he could smell his teacher's cologne reaching for the anatomical figure, ''...I don't understand why you're helping me if I'm your worst student.'' Edward commented putting the figure down. ''Honestly....You've been sulking since yesterday...'' Roy said heaving a sigh, ''Look, if that doesn't help you, you can always use hands on with an actual person if that helps you.'' He said looking at his student who looked bothered, ''Okay, what is it now?... Tell me what's wrong?'' The raven haired teacher said leaning towards his student, ''Is something wrong with you... I really wish I knew!'' Roy said in agitation before brushing it off. ''Okay, back to the lesson. Since you only have a sweater on, I can give you a few examples before I test you.'' Roy said zipping down Edward's sweater making Edward back up blushing, ''I'm going to show you some examples that's all.'' Roy said calmly seeing his student nod, ''Alright...''.

  ''Okay, so this is the Sternum.'' Roy started pointing to his collar bone, ''This is the Pectoralis Major-?'' He continued on putting his hand over his chest, but paused when feeling his student's heart beat fast, ''Edward?-'', ''I get the point!'' The blonde quickly said zipping up his sweater again midway, ''You're the damn teacher, how come you don't use yourself as the damn example!''. "?...'', ''I-I mean...'', ''Well if that helps you than I'm more than willing to.'' Roy said with a shrug before standing up and taking off his coat, undoing his tie making Edward's heart hurt more than it already was getting flustered when his teacher was unbuttoning his shirt slowly with a casual expression, ''S-Stop!'' Edward said getting up, but ended up tripping over his own foot. ''Not again...'' The blonde thought when he had dropped Roy to the floor landing on top of him, lifting himself up blushing heavily when his face was inches away from the others, glancing over his well built figure and arms hearing his teacher groan, ''This is the Fourth time Edward...'' Roy said before opening his eyes pausing when seeing his face was inches away from his student's. Both saw the situation they were in staying quiet at the sudden awkward quiet silence, ''This...'', ''This is like the first time you fell on me...'' Roy said blushing himself when he felt his student's hand on his chest, ''That's also when we kissed without realizing it...'' The raven haired teacher said seeing his student look surprised, that he knew as well making the silence even more tense. Both never realized that they had both leaned closer to their faces with the blonde getting nervous, but mustered up the courage to lean forward and kiss him surprised that his teacher accepted the kiss, not minding when Roy sat up and cornered him against the edge of his bed deepening the kiss hearing his sweater zip go down and expose his own figure surprised at how warm their bodies felt together. The kiss went on for a full minute with the raven haired teacher running his hand through his student's loose golden hair, feeling his glasses being taken off his face running his other hand down his student's chest and stomach, and over his lap making him snap out of it once he heard his student give a surprised moan quickly pulling away from the kiss with a pant, ''I... Fuck... This shouldn't have happened, I'm so sorry Edward!'' He said quickly. ''I think it's better if I go!'' He said fixing his shirt, tie and jacket back on getting his bag once he got up, ''Just study those notes and practice with that anatomical figure!'' The regretful teacher said forgetting about his glasses when he left his student's room leaving Edward in silence, not surprised when the pain in his chest felt like butterflies in his stomach, making a face bringing his knees to his chest hiding his flushed expression.