The Dream

''Edward... That's not how you do it.'', ''But I don't know how to...'', ''Here... I'll show you.'' Roy's voice said against the blonde's ear causing the blonde to wake up screaming with a flustered blush on his face breaking in sweat sitting up waking up poor Alphonse who had fallen off his bed more concerned over his brother than himself despite hitting his head on the table. ''Brother are you alright?!'' Al asked getting up seeing his older brother stay quiet in a sweat blushing heavily keeping his hands over his lap, ''I... I just had a bad dream that's all...'' Edward lied since he didn't want to tell his brother he had aroused himself with a sexual dream including his teacher not really convincing Al since he knew Edward well. ''Sure doesn't look like it...''He said massaging his forehead wincing looking at the time to see it was almost time for their alarm to go off deciding to get ready, ''By the looks of it, it looks like you had a dirty dream.'' He said seeing Edward look down making a face, ''Winry?'', ''No...'' The blonde mumbled. ''No?... Than who?-'', ''Al I need to take care of this, I can't show up to school a mess...'' The blonde said awkwardly getting out of bed walking slowly to the bathroom keeping his hand over his lap making Al sigh, ''Whoever it was, it was enough to turn you on...'' He said deciding to get ready humming happily for another week of school despite the bump on his forehead deciding to bandage it before they left for school. ''Edward!~'' Winry started pouncing on her childhood friend from behind taking Edward by surprise who blushed when he felt Winry's breasts press on his back, ''Win, cut it out!'' He said but stopped freezing up when Envy had stepped in front of him inched from his face making him realized he was sandwiched between two people, "Have you two heard of personal space!'' He said flustered since he felt awkward never noticing the bruise on his lip till Al pointed it out. ''Hey Brother... Have you always had that bruise on your lip?'' Making Edward pull away nearly screaming when Winry shoved a mirror towards him, ''...He's right.'', ''What?! When did I get this?!'' Edward questioned with Al having a clue looking over to Envy who looked more bothered than usual, ''You know... Mustang has a bruise on his lip as well.'' Ling said, ''Shut it Prince.'' Envy said annoyed storming off surprising the group with Winry rolling her eyes. ''He has issues... Edward... What's with you today?'' The blonde asked pausing when hearing a slight ruckus from familiar facility, ''Looks like someone had a great birthday weekend~'', ''Havoc, not here.'' Roy said with a serious expression carrying some books as usual and a bruise on his lip, ''Well explain that bruise than.'', ''I said not here Havoc!'' Roy huffed as he and Jean passed by the students making eye contact with Edward who looked away guiltily.

''Okay, so what's the mistake in this scenario?'' Roy asked looking to the class till Envy raised his hand with a grumpy expression speaking out of turn, ''They kissed.'', ''Get serious, Envy.'' Roy said shaking his head deciding to pick on the small blonde that was distracted, ''Hmm... Edward.'' He called out in a familiar tone that sounded deeper than usual to the blonde who sat up flustered. ''We didn't do anything! I mean we kind of did but we didn't go too far cause I got nervous!'' Edward said throwing Roy and the class off only to hear the class laugh at him with Edward putting his hands to his face red in the face embarrassed realizing he had put the spotlight on himself hating that he had remembered the dream at the wrong time. ''I... Edward... Are you even paying attention to the lesson?'' Roy questioned completely baffled by what his student had said deciding to let the class read for a bit, ''Class, read till I come back... Edward, come outside we need to talk.'' The raven haired teacher said following the small blonde with his dark eyes as he got up walking outside looking down red in the face when hearing small giggles. ''That's enough.'' Roy said reminding them to read before heading outside putting his hand to his hip looking at his student with a disapproved look, ''Edward... Mind explaining what was that in there?'' He said a bit close to Edward's ear who just backed away looking away, ''Edward look at me when I'm talking to you.'' Roy said a bit baffled when seeing the same bruise on his student's lip as well, ''...Edward, Just go back inside and pay attention to the lesson please.'' He said simply. ''So... What did Mustang tell you?'' Envy and Ling asked with Edward sighing, ''He didn't tell me anything...'' He said simply as Roy went back to the lesson looking lightly flustered, '' Winry, can you pick off where Edward left off.'', ''Envy was right, but what he actually meant to say was that they have an unhealthy relationship.'' The blonde said simply, ''That's correct.'' Roy said continuing to teach the lesson sitting on his desk fixing his glasses with Edward looking at him quietly. ''So we're going to finish up this lesson this week and start with Sex Ed next week.'' The raven haired male said making a face when hearing half the class giggle, ''I shouldn't be surprised... Also as you know I want to give you your grades for the class so far, since most of you have to graduate, so you need the grades for it.'' He said simply hearing the class groan, ''But some of you may need tutoring.'' He added with the bell ringing at that moment. ''Edward what's with you today...'' Winry said in a whispered tone when walking with the quiet flustered blonde past Roy who just glanced over to them, ''I...'', ''Yo, Midget!'' Greed cut off bothering Winry who just left surprising Greed at how quiet Edward was, ''I was going to say guess who has PE with you but... You seem distracted? What's up Pipsqueak?'' He asked seeing Edward shake his head, ''Nothing...''

It was lunch time for the students with Edward walking with some juice before bumping into someone dropping the juice over himself looking up to see it was Mustang, ''Edward! I apologize, I was in a bit of a rush and I didn't see where I was going!'' Roy said surprisingly flustered with the blonde making a face at him. ''Are you fucking kidding me?'', ''I said I was sorry!'' Roy said again looking around the almost empty hall, ''Look, just come with me. I may have an extra shirt.'' He said still seeing Edward pout looking at the bruise on his student's lip, "Look... Are you going to accept my help or not Edward?'' The raven haired teacher asked again seeing the blonde nod with his usual attitude. ''Fine.'' Edward huffed following behind his teacher after throwing the carton in the trash walking into the empty classroom looking over to see Mustang opening his drawer grabbing a neatly folded white collared shirt sitting on his desk making a face still flustered from the morning, ''Why the hell do you have an extra shirt for?'', ''In case of coffee accidents... Now this may be too big since you're a bit small...'' Roy said quietly. ''Who the hell is small!'' Edward said turning the same moment his teacher turned with both of them awkwardly looking at one another when they were inches from each other's faces looking at one another's lips, ''Here! Take it!'' Roy said quickly handing the shirt to the more flustered blonde who stood quiet, ''...Thank you...'', ''You're welcome...'' The raven haired teacher said when closing his drawer, ''Now go before anyone gets the wrong idea-!''. ''Why are you nice to me, even after how I am with you.'' Edward questioned surprising Roy, ''You're the worst student I've ever had, but that doesn't mean I won't help you out any way I possibly can.'' He said simply fixing his glasses, ''I... I actually do have a question Mustang...'' Edward started clenching the extra shirt in his hands, ''Is it Health related?'', ''I guess, I don't know...'' Edward said leaving Roy quiet a moment but decided to hear Edward out for once since it was a first that he actually spoke to him without disrespecting him for once, ''Go on.''. ''What does it mean when you have a sexual dream with somebody...'' He said seeing his teacher's cheeks redden at the strange question, ''...It's an indication of wanting to be closer to that person, wanting to know that person more, that's all it means Edward...'' Roy replied seeing his student look down, ''I see... Thank you.'', ''Edward is this about earlier?'' Roy questioned till Edward ran off to the door looking at him with his back to normal bad attitude. ''It's nothing!'' The blonde said despite his blush, ''A-And don't think I like you as a teacher even after this.'', ''I wouldn't expect any less from my worst student... But remember to return that shirt back the way I gave it to you.'' Roy said simply getting up and heading for the door till the bell indicating lunch was over looking down at Edward with a serious expression, ''There goes your lunch.'', "No!... You owe me!'', ''Sure, it's a teacher's promise.'' Roy said simply leaving the blonde behind.