Revenge

"I'm a little tease, watch what I do, here's a little taste..."
________________________________________________________________________________

   ''You're no good for me, I don't need nobody- Ah!'' Edward sang to The Prodigy's No Good before getting his ear piece pulled away from him, to see Greed putting the ear bud in his own ear and laugh, ''What?...'', '' Don't need no one that's no good for me... Surprisingly... I love The Prodigy.'' Greed said before handing seeing Edward raise a brow at him that morning, ''You? No way.''. ''Of course. Don't believe me? Play it without the ear pieces.'' The amethyst eyed male said as he took off his backpack giving a small stretch before the blonde played the song without the ear pieces seeing Ling join in with his twin and nail the dance perfectly surprising Edward who just stood quiet. ''Well shit. Didn't think you two could dance.'', ''Hmm? Not impressed enough? How about this.'' Greed and Ling said at the same time when Poison came on, ''I got the poison.'' Ling started before Greed picked up on it, ''I got the remedy. I got the pulsating rhythmical remedy.'' Greed continued before doing another dance surprising the group. ''I got the poison, I got the poison!'' Ling's twin continued going around Edward who just raised a brow at him when he stopped in front of him with a grin, ''Impressed now Midget?'', ''Surprisingly... Yes. Didn't think you had it in you to move like Flint. Same with you Ling.'', ''We're all full of surprises aren't we Ed.'' Ling said smiling. ''What's that supposed to mean?'', ''Nothing.'' Ling said going over to Ling who looked at Greed who was grinning, ''That wasn't that impressive.'' Envy cut in making both Ling and Greed look to him, ''Oh please, All you're good at is bitching and hitting on Edward, who clearly doesn't pay attention to any of it.'' Greed shot back rudely seeing Envy make a face, ''And being ugly.'', ''Fuck you, you fucking playboy'', ''Thank you for the compliment~''. Edward just heaved a sigh turning off his iPod pausing when he was called to, ''How are feeling Edward?'' Winry asked quietly, ''After yesterday.'', ''I feel fine.'' Edward said with Al speaking up, ''Not what that expression says Brother... You shouldn't let what Greed said get to your head.'', ''He's right... Besides you don't know if it's true.'' Winry said pausing when seeing their teacher at his door with Riza talking. ''It's not my problem.'' Edward quickly said when seeing what Winry was looking at pausing when seeing the raven haired teacher cross his arms and heave a sigh barely able to read his lips as he spoke from afar, ''I don't know what to do.'', ''What to do about what?... Lust?...'' Edward assumed quickly making a face, ''Why am I so concerned when he clearly has a thing for Lust.''.

  ''Now isn't the place to talk about that.'', ''I know, we'll keep it professional.'' Roy said with a sigh, ''We can talk about it later, how about that?'', ''That's fine.'' Roy said with Riza giving a wave when the bell rang making Roy sigh and get his composure going to his door to greet his students arms crossed with a smile. ''Good morning students.'' He said before pausing when Edward passed by him with a grumpy bothered expression seeing him glance up at him with a flustered expression and look in his eyes before looking down again, ''Good morning Teacher.'' Winry said kindly smiling at her teacher, ''Morning Winry.'' Roy said casually heading inside to his desk. ''Today's Sex Ed lesson requires a partner so... Pair up!'' Roy said halfway through the class, with Edward who had fallen fast asleep at his desk leaving him the only student without a partner making Roy sigh, ''You guys can work.'' He said walking over to him and kneel in front of his desk and shake his shoulder lightly, ''...Edward... Edward, wake up.''. His small student not waking up made Roy sigh heavily before getting an idea quickly leaning towards his ear, ''If you don't wake up, I'll kiss you right here...'' He said quietly and simply before standing up casually, seeing his student quickly sit up confused and flustered confusing the class as to what their teacher did to make Edward sit up so quick. Edward just looked at his serious teacher with a flustered blush, ''Good morning Edward... You're the only one without a partner, so you're stuck with me.'' Roy said casually making the class laugh and Edward make a sound in annoyance before following his teacher over to his desk. ''You did that on purpose...'' Edward said quietly referring to what he said in his ear, ''Did what?'', ''That...'', ''I'm just your teacher, I did nothing wrong.'' Roy said getting the student grumpier than he already was, ''Useless teacher...'', ''I heard that Edward.'' Roy said glancing down at his student who just frowned. ''By the way did I mention, your grade went up to an F to a D so good job... Keep that up and you won't be needing me anymore.'' The raven haired teacher said with a sudden smile that surprised Edward and made his heart race and ache putting his hand over his chest, ''Edward are you alright?'', ''I-I'm fine!'' Edward said to his teacher quickly before getting back to his grumpy expression again.

''Jesus... Why the fuck did I get turned on during lunch time of all times...'' The blonde thought pained walking awkwardly to the bathroom with his hand over his lap, ''It hurts...'' He said never noticing Lust pass by and see his situation and go into the bathroom, quickly going over to Jeans's room. ''Jacqueline, your time has come to do me that favor. Edward has a little issue... Down there...'' She said pointing her lap with a smile making Havoc drop his pencil, ''And you want me to tell Roy this during Lunch time when students go in there?...'', ''Don't worry I got that covered.'' She said holding up a not in service sign not surprising Jean who just sighed, ''Fine... I'll be back.''. Roy who was sipping at his coffee in his room quietly stopped glancing over when seeing Jean open the door and walk in, ''Ah... Jean, What can I help you with?'' Roy asked pulling the cup away from his lips and onto his desk, ''Roy... There's something wrong with Edward.'', ''Edward? What's wrong with him?'' The raven haired teacher asked suddenly with worry. ''I don't know, he was walking a bit pained into the bathroom, you should check on him.'', ''Why me?'', ''Because you're his teacher.'', ''But so are you.'' Roy said a bit baffled, ''But you're obligated to.'' Havoc said casually before leaving again leaving Roy in silence, '' What did you mean by that?...'' He said before brushing it off and heading to the bathroom where Edward was hiding. ''Ever since that dream with him, it's been harder and harder to control myself...'' The pained blonde thought hiding in the biggest stall at the end of the quiet bathroom, closing his legs a bit putting his hands over his arousal as he sat on the toilet seat cover of the bathroom making a sound in pain, ''It hurts... I should just take care of it before lunch is over...''. Before Edward could do anything he stopped when the door opened and stopped in front of his stall making his heart his stop there was a knock and a familiar voice speak up, ''Edward, are you alright? I heard from Havoc you looked pained when you came in here.'' Roy said with Edward feeling his heart drop, ''I can't let him see me like this...'' He thought. ''I'm fine!'' The blonde said but stopped leaning forward when his arousal bothered him making a sound in pain, ''Sure doesn't sound like you're alright.'' Roy said hearing his student groan in annoyance, ''Go bother someone else!'' He said with Lust looking around to make sure the hallway was empty before sticking the out of service sign on and turning to Havoc with a satisfied grin, ''Thank you~'', ''No problem...''.

  ''Edward, I'm your teacher. Open this door.'' The raven haired teacher said almost demanding leaving Edward in a bad position, ''You're my teacher nothing more, isn't that right? So leave me alone...'' Edward said almost pained feeling his chest ache, ''Just go please...'', ''Edward... If you're feeling ill, I can help you.'' Roy insisted feeling awkward since they were left on loose ends yesterday. ''Stop being so nice to me... Stop talking... You're not helping me... Go away...'' The blonde said leaned forward pained making another sound forgetting he never locked the bathroom stall door, ''Edward Elric, Open this door now.'' The fed up teacher said pushing the stall door open, surprised it was open even more surprised when seeing his student leaned forward in pain from being turned on. The small student blushed heavily when seeing Roy seeing him in his situation getting flustered and embarrassed, ''Go away!...'',''Edward you're...'' The raven haired teacher said, but got his composure, ''It's natural... Edward, you're making it worse.'', ''I don't want your damn help...'', ''Hold on.'' Roy said going over to his student, and grabbing his face, running his finger over his arousal turning on the small blonde more who let out a pained aroused moan. ''So you don't need my help now?'', ''I'm going to kill you...'', ''Not with that issue you won't.'' Roy said pulling away about to get up, and leave till his student grabbed his tie and pulled him down angrily, ''Where do you think you're going?'', ''Away. You don't want my help right?'' Roy said casually with a shrug despite him being inches from Edward's face who had a needy look in his angry golden eyes before dropping it giving a heavy desperate breath pained, ''I hate you...''. ''You don't mean that.'', ''I do, I hate you!'' Edward screamed but was cut off by his surprisingly teacher's soft kind lips against his letting out a small moan in surprise, when his teacher slipped his tongue into his mouth as he undid his tie and school shirt never putting up a fight till he felt the other's hand run up his chest and teasing it as if he were a woman pulling away with a breath. ''I'm not a girl stupid-'' Edward panted but was cut off again with their tongues meeting again surprising Roy when he tasted something metallic in his student's mouth, ''Tongue piercing?... Since when?...'' He thought till feeling Edward grab his arm in the deep kiss seeing his student's shoulders look small to him at that moment despite his well built arms, teasing his chest a bit more before running his hand down his stomach and to his lap to undo his pants. The small student flinched when his teacher teased the tip of his hardened member desperate to pull away from the kiss, when Roy broke the kiss leaving them both to catch their breath flustered, with the raven haired male feeling his glasses being take off him blushing slightly when seeing his student look at him with a needy but sincere smile that made Roy stop for a moment, ''Edward...''.

  ''Much better...'' Edward said making a small sound when Roy leaned forward and bit his ear roughly and started kissing down his neck to his chest to his stomach feeling a new sensation in his body as his teacher took all of him in his mouth, giving small pants putting his hands on Roy's shoulders flinching when he came suddenly getting red in the face when his teacher pulled away swallowing the fluid licking his lips. ''You came, yet you're still like this? I guess this can be revenge for last time.'' Roy said in a sensual voice as he undid his braid, managing to get his student on his hands and knees on the floor with Edward's face tinting more as his face was on the floor with his golden hair falling on his back and shoulders, ''S-Stop...'', ''Why? You seem to be turned on by this, even though you're in school... I guess you enjoy risks.'' Roy said poking the top of his aroused dripping member making him moan. Lust made a small sound in victory while Jean was blushing heavily at a loss for words at what he was hearing, getting his composure and the school nurse's shoulders and quickly walking her off, ''But-'', ''No buts! That's enough perversion for you today! Plus you're making it obvious!'' Jean said with Lust making a sound, ''They're going to make it obvious anyways, since they're both fucking obvious, let me have my fun!'', ''NO!''. Roy was right, Edward was aroused at the way he had him, and at the risk of getting caught by someone, but didn't care when his teacher starting jacking him off and kissing his neck and back, feeling saliva run down the corner of his mouth panting heavily feeling his limit, with Alphonse at that moment walking towards the bathroom but stopped when seeing the sign. ''Really?.... I guess I'll try the other one-'' The younger brother said but paused when he heard his brother, ''Edward?... But what's he doing in there?-'' He thought about to go in but stopped when hearing his brother let out a cry after moaning his teacher's name the moment he came making him realize his brother was in there with Roy, quickly walking away flustered in the face, ''During school times of all times?!... Those two are going to get caught soon at this rate...'' Going back to the group in silence. ''That makes us even.'' Roy said licking his fingers to clean the fluid off glancing over to his student's ass looking away blushing, ''His legs are shaking...'' He thought with Edward panting and red in the face when the fluid had hit his face. and chest managing to get up despite his legs feeling shaky and get on his teacher's lap with a shaky breath revealing the mess he made of his own student making Roy feel weird. ''Edward, I apologize-'' Roy started but was cut off when his student wrapped his arms around his neck and kissed him deeply of his own will making Roy about to push Edward away but let him have his way kissing him back putting his hands on his bare hips but was in thought hearing their hearts pound, ''Where exactly do we stand?... Teacher and student?... No this isn't teacher and student anymore, this is something else... This is love?...'' He realized in thought knowing well what he was doing was going to cost his job.