Dirty Little Secret

''So... Want to explain where you were almost the whole lunch time?'' Al asked his brother later that day after dinner, seeing his brother wasn't going to talk, ''That silence says otherwise.'', "I just don't feel like talking, okay.'' Edward said walking away to his room with Al following after and standing at his door when his brother took off his shirt revealing a small hickey on the nape of his neck. ''And don't tell me that Hickey just appeared out of nowhere?'' He asked making Edward jump up and turn to him revealing a few more on his neck and chest blushing heavily quickly putting the shirt on, ''Well that explains the crooked collar.'' Al said simply sitting on the bed after he closed the door looking up to his brother who just made a face. "Al....'', ''I'm not asking, but everyone is getting suspicious of you two, just thought I would let you in on that, Greed knows too by the way.'' The younger brother added getting up and walking away towards the door, ''You might want to hide those from Pinako and Izumi...'', ''Al wait... Before you think I did this, he's the one that made the move on me first...'', ''I believe that, I'm guessing the talking it over didn't go well.''. ''No....But you have to believe me, we didn't go far we just... Made out till he... Undid my shirt and made these...'' The older brother said blushing heavily putting his hands to his face sitting down on the floor, ''But we stopped because my phone went off, making us both realize we were in the wrong...'', ''...And I'm guessing you slapped him because he kissed you first.'', ''I feel bad, but I said I wouldn't do anything to him anymore.''. Alphonse raised a brow at his brother on the floor feeling bad for him, ''Good luck with that...'' He thought going over his brother kneeling in front of him, putting a hand on his shoulder, "Why don't you keep your distance from him this whole week?'' He suggested before he left leaving Edward quiet looking down, ''How the hell can I do that when he tutors me...''. ''I-I'm sorry!'' Roy recalled after he was slapped across the face by his student after kissing him wincing when his hand touched the bruised cheek, ''I guess I did ask for that...'' He mumbled to himself remembering their moments, going back to his student's expressions when he undid his shirt and left him the hickeys, ''Jesus... I've got to be the worse excuse of a teacher right now.'' He said with a sigh before looking up when hearing the doorbell, ''That must be Riza.'' He thought getting up to open the door. ''Sorry, I'm late.'', ''No, it's fine, I just finished cooking dinner anyways.'' He said letting her in pausing in his steps when Riza stopped and kept looking at the bruise on his cheek, ''Y-Yes...'', ''Nothing, It's just you never told me where you got that from suddenly.'', ''Huh? I already told you, it was from-'', ''It was from Edward cause you were too rough on cleaning his bloodied nose, right.'' Riza said rolling her eyes. ''Tell me the truth Roy.'' She said crossing her arms and going over to him with a worried expression, ''You and Edward have been acting the same...'', ''I... I don't even know where to start...'', ''Start where... What did you do?''. ''The day I was tutoring Edward in his room I... I kissed him, and made a move on him!'' He said seeing Riza'a brown eyes widen in shock, but take his hand and sit him down at the dinner table, ''You're telling me everything once we're done.''. ''You see why I'm like this now!'', ''...That is some predicament... But It was bound to happen sooner or later...'' She said leaning back in the living room looking at her friend who just sighed, ''And you tutor him, so that's worse...'', "Edward said he wasn't going to try anything anymore.'' Roy said, ''And you believe him?'', ''Yes...'', ''No one saw you two at all?'' She asked, ''No, Why?'', ''I was just asking since Lust is kind of quiet when it comes to walking around, you can't hear here, even though she wears high heeled boots.''. What Riza said left Roy in thought before she spoke again, ''But if you're positive that no one saw you two, than you have nothing to worry about, I would just keep my distance from him this whole week.'' She said worrying the raven haired male more staying quiet when she went over and hugged him, ''Dinner was great, I have to go alright.'' She said with Roy walking her to the door, ''See you.'', ''See you tomorrow. Take it easy.''. ''Edward you have visit!'' Pinako called making Edward poke his head out his door, ''It's nine freaking thirty!'', ''Don't be rude!'', ''Alright, alright! Jeez...'' The blonde said with a mumble grabbing his red sweater and zipping it up putting his long golden hair down to cover the hickeys that were visible on his neck heading downstairs to see Ling downstairs. ''Ling...'', ''Yo!'' Ling said holding his hand up greeting him with a smile, ''Just decided to drop by for a bit before I headed home.'' He said with Pinako looking at Edward who just made a face, ''Fine! Only for a little bit and you're gone! Got it!''. ''Got it boss~'' Ling said sarcastically following after his friend into his room, ''Okay, why are you really here Ling?'' Edward asked once he closed the door. ''You mistake me for some sort of scoundrel... I just came to visit a friend, before I headed back home honest...'' Ling said making a face hearing his friend sigh, ''You're right, I'm sorry... I'm just a little...'', '' Bit of a nervous wreck? Yeah I noticed.'' Ling said opening an eye spotting a small hickey on the blonde's neck before grinning. ''Oh Ed~", ''What?'' Edward said sitting in front of Ling on the floor backing up when his friend leaned foreword with an open eye winking at him making him blush, ''W-What?...'', ''So you were busy getting some from Musty~'' He said confusing Edward realizing his hair moved a bit exposing the hickey on his neck. ''I...'', ''No need to say anything. I'm not Envy.'' Ling said with a smile that made Edward's worry go away, ''So you two a thing?'', ''No...'', ''No? That's not fun...'' Ling said with a sigh making Edward blush, ''Nothing is going to happen between us anymore, I told him already...'', ''Oh?" Making Ling open his eyes and look at Edward, ''You know you two collide together no matter what right?'', ''You wish.'' Edward said with a grin, ''Nothing is going to happen this week, I can promise you that.''.