Kryptonite

''Brother, you've been quiet since Mustang left without saying a word.'' Al said sitting in his brothers room as he changed for school that morning, ''I honestly don't feel like going to school today...'' Edward said with Al looking over to him with a raised brow silently, ''You're not sick, so why miss?'', ''Because I won't be able to look Mustang in the face!'' Edward said making Alphonse jump up surprised at his tone. ''So something did happen.'' Al said seeing he hit the nail on the head when seeing his brother blush and look down flustered with a guilty expression, ''...He was taking off his shirt so he could tutor me about the human body and I got up and fell on him and... And I kissed him... We kissed...'' The blonde said almost quietly making Al's widen in surprise. ''Well that explains why you have his glasses... But why keep it from me?'', ''You think I'm going to say, Oh I kissed my fucking teacher and he cornered me as he touched me resulting in me letting out a fucking moan!'' Edward said almost in tears dropping on the floor hiding his face in his knees. ''Brother...'', ''Al... He left because of me... How the fuck do you expect me to go to school like that, especially when I have his glasses...'', ''Well that explains a lot.'' Winry's voice cut in making Alphonse and Edward lookup to see the blonde in his room, ''Go ahead and call me stupid, I don't care...'' Edward said done feeling Winry's hand on his shoulder. ''Why would I do that?'', Winry said in a kind tone, "Though I will have to say that, it's just as surprising that he didn't push you away since he doesn't remember about the kiss.'', ''He did...'', ''Plus that- Oh...'' She droned on but paused at what Edward said looking over to Alphonse, ''Well that is a problem... But you can't miss school either.'', ''I know... Just give me a few minutes to get my head together...''. Roy who was just as quiet didn't pay attention when Lust stopped in front of him, ''Looks like you did something you regret.'' The busty nurse said seeing Roy look guiltily at her, ''Does it involve a certain student~'', ''Lust please!'', ''My, My... You're moody...'' Lust said seeing he didn't have his glasses on. ''I'll just leave you than~'' She said cupping his face with a flirtatious tinted smile before turning her back on him and walking back towards the direction of the Infirmary, ''Oh, just so you know, you look way better without those glasses good looking. Just thought I'd say that.'' She said making Roy remember that he had left his glasses at his student's room.   Riza and Jean spotted the health teacher going over to him seeing he looked distracted, ''Roy, Your glasses...'', ''Uh, I forgot them that's all.'' Roy said quickly, ''You two needed something, ''Uh... We wanted to check on you about Edward but... You seem... Out of it...'' Both Riza and Jean said looking past Roy when seeing Bradley stand behind him. ''Mustang, can we have a word?'' The eye patched Principal asked seeing the health teacher turn to him, ''Of course.'' Roy said keeping his composure unaware Greed had heard his self talk that morning about yesterday's incident, ''Well than...'' Greed thought when he walked by Bradley and Mustang glancing over to Roy looking away again, ''I won't tell but...''. ''I was wondering how Edward's progress is going in your class.'' Bradley said, ''Well he's failing, but I took it in my authority to personally tutor him.'', ''Oh? And how's that going.'' He asked seeing Roy go quiet a moment but speak with his usual smile, ''It's going well.'', ''Well that's great to hear. Maybe he'll graduate on time with your help.'' Bradley said with a smile. ''O-Of course.'' Roy said, ''Is that all?'' He added, ''Of course, but I have nothing to worry about now that you're tutoring Elric, so keep doing your job, okay? You're doing a great job.", ''Of course, Thank you Sir.'' Roy said smiling but dropped it once he walked away, ''I have to talk to Edward about what happened...'' He said with Envy walking past him and looking at him with a raised brow. ''Midget, you're here! So did you get an earful yesterday?~'' Greed asked when seeing the trio walk in the school, ''No thanks to you.'' Edward said with an unsure expression with Greed remembering that their teacher had that same expression, ''I'm sorry, I'll buy you lunch today how about that.'' Greed said with his usual grin before looking over to Alphonse with a 'I know what happened but I won't tell look.' making Al make a face and sigh.  "Musty is the same exact way as the midget.'' Greed said to Alphonse when they were away from the group, ''I overheard from Musty talking to himself, that they kissed but he made a move on Edward when he was tutoring him about the human body. Am I correct?'' He said seeing Al nod. ''Yeah...'', ''Well that's one way to learn about the human body.'' Greed said with a laugh before getting serious, ''Edward has his glasses too... So problem is how is he going to give his glasses back without anyone batting an eye about it.'' He said hearing Al sigh again. ''I don't know what made Edward do that.'', ''Desire, he wants something he can't have... That's greed... I should know. But I don't blame him, that teacher is truly good looking, especially when he smiles.'' Greed said stopping when May Chang was walking over to them, ''Your girlfriend is here.'' He said making Al turn. ''You won't tell about any of this will you?'' Al said turning to the amethyst eyed twin, ''Nah, you can take my word for it.'' He said making Al smile, '' Alright, thanks!'', ''No problem... Though those two are each other's Kryptonite...'' Greed said with a grin before stopping when Envy walked passed by him. ''Look what the cat dragged in.'' Greed said with a smirk at envy who just scowled at him, ''Gossiping so early in the morning?'' Envy shot back only making the other laugh, ''You only say that because I don't talk to you. Besides whatever I talk about it's my business, not yours palm tree.'' He said seeing Envy roll his amethyst eyes, ''Jealousy just makes you look uglier than you already are, just so you know~'', ''Fuck you!''.