Hurricanes And Suns

"Come pain, come hurt..."

________________________________________________________________________________

   ''Man I slept great.'' Greed said with the next morning with Edward yawning since he didn't a thing of sleep due to his activities as the group headed downstairs to see Pinako had packed a small bag of lunch for them seeing Roy was gone, ''That teacher of yours left really early before you ask.'' Pinako said casually. ''Oh....'' Edward said a bit bothered with the group looking at him, ''He insisted on leaving before you all woke up.'' Pinako added as Al spoke up, ''At least he didn't leave drunk so... It's all good right?'', ''He left rather satisfied if you tell me.'' Pinako said making Edward get flustered and stay quiet. Roy who did leave early because he couldn't see Edward eye to eye without feeling guilty, feeling hungover as he arrived at the school putting his hand over his mouth, ''I can't look any of them in the face, without realizing how much of a bad example I was last night...'' He thought before stopping when Riza was in front of him with a casual expression. ''By the looks of it, things didn't go well did it?'' She said seeing the raven haired teacher look down guiltily, ''Things did go well but at way things are going, I'm going to end up sleeping with my own student, when I don't even know my own feelings for him!'', ''But you do.'' A familiar voice said making Roy tense up. ''M-Mrs. Curtis... How nice of you to drop by.'' Roy said feeling a sense of fear turning to the long haired braided female who had her arms crossed with a smile that made Roy smile in panic with Lust walking with Havoc to see the commotion, ''Oh... Looks like Roy is finally meeting his in laws.'' She said with a smile with Havoc sighing. ''So you two had a great time.'' Izumi said seeing the already pale teacher go even more pale, ''I-I-I- Well...'', ''I'm glad to hear that.'' She said but dropped her terrifying demeanor to a more worried kinder one, ''Roy... You know exactly how you feel for my boy... He's not my son by blood, but I did my part to raise them, so of course I would worry about him...'' She said looking over to Riza looked serious as always about to walk off with Lust and Havoc who were right next to her. ''You three know about them as well correct?'', 'We'd be lying if we said we didn't.'' Riza said with Havoc nodding, and Lust crossing her arms with a nod, ''Of course.'' She said leaving Izumi quiet for a moment before turning back to Roy who was looking away quiet, ''So that just leaves you... Tell me, you are aware he's your student...''. ''I'm aware of that...'', ''But Edward is eighteen so I can't say anything against it... Because I see a good honest person in you... But in the end it's up to you...'' Izumi said walking over to him, ''So tell me Roy, what are your feelings for Edward?'' She asked getting to the point. ''Anyone remember Alfons?'' Greed said deciding to break the tension in the group, ''Not your brother Alfon Heiderich, the foreign exchange student from Munich, Germany.'', ''Of course, who could forget him?'' Edward said as they walked to school, ''What about him? What made you bring him up suddenly?''. ''Remember when he was crushing on you and asked you out.'' Greed said with a laugh with Ling opening his eyes, ''Right! Ed rejected him because he looked too much like his little brother.'' Ling said with Alphonse making a face, ''To be fair, he was cute.'' Winry added into the conversation. ''I don't go that way!'' Edward screamed, but paused feeling his cheeks tint up when seeing most of the group give him the same expression, ''I remember you did have an interest in him during that time...'' Al reminded making Edward blush more and walk ahead of them pausing at the gate when seeing Izumi talk to their teacher surprising the group. "Why is Izumi talking to Roy...'' Edward said seeing the female suddenly give a pained expression lifting her hand up to hit the teacher across the face, but balled her fist putting it back down shaking her head seeing Roy looked serious but pained, ''What's going on...'' Al asked looking over to Edward who looked pained for some reason. ''I see.... Well thank you for your honesty. I'm sorry for wasting your time, hope we'll all hang out soon.'' Izumi said with a pained smile turning away, to see Edward with his friends giving a pained sympathetic expression to the blonde who got more confused when seeing Roy look at him with a guilty pained glance before walking away with Riza and the others. ''Roy.... You really think that's the right thing to do?'' Havoc said, ''You admitted you loved him, only to say that you were going to give him the cold shoulder?...'' Lust said, ''I know I said that, but I can't keep doing this to him!...'' Roy said with Riza taking a deep breath as Roy turned to them. ''I'll just do this for Mrs. Curtis...'' The blonde said slapping Roy harshly across the face making the group of students jump up seeing the small commotion, ''You're so selfish! Lifting up someone's hope only to pull this shit!..." Riza said angered to Roy who had nothing to say, ''Don't get mad if someone decides to take your spot.'' She said with a pained expression. ''Honestly... Today and Tomorrow are movies so... There's not much lesson here, besides these.'' Roy said in his class with a bandage over his cheek, pointing to a box of condoms, ''I don't see what you would want with these at your age but... these are to promote safe sex, so feel free to take one or a few if you like.'' He said making Edward feel uncomfortable. ''Is it me, or is Musty acting weird since the morning?'' Ling said with Envy huffing, ''I say he's just getting what he deserved.'', ''You don't what happened, quit assuming Envy.'' Edward said, ''Quit defending your precious Roy so much.'', ''What is your problem Envy!'', ''Roy's my problem.'' Envy said throwing Edward off feeling more bothered. ''....', ''Edward, stop talking.'' Roy said never looking his student in his face or his direction once bringing a pain to the blonde the whole class time never realizing Envy had gotten a few condoms from the box opening Edward's backpack and throwing them in there, ''Mustang, are you alright?'' Edward asked after class seeing Roy turn to him. ''I graded more of your papers and your grade went to a high c, so it looks like you don't need my tutoring anymore.'' Roy said almost coldly stinging Edward who made a face, ''...That's not what you said before...'', ''Have a good day Edward.'' The raven haired teacher said with Winry pulling her friend to the next class, ''We're going to be late, Edward.'' Edward felt empty and hurt despite Envy acting stranger than usual, ''I feel sick...'' Edward thought in Riza's class with Riza looking over to Edward with a sympathetic expression, before going back to the lesson with Lust pouting in the quiet infirmary, ''Of all the times to pull that 'We're only teacher and student' bullshit...'' Havoc who felt the same way as Lust and Riza had trouble teaching his English class snapping out of it when Alphonse called out the answer for his question, ''That's right Alphonse, thank you.'' He said feeling bad for Edward who knew nothing about what Roy said to Izumi. ''Yes, I have fallen in love with Edward, but we're only teacher and student nothing more. I can't continue this any further, so I decided to give him the cold shoulder till further notice. I apologize Mrs. Curtis.'' Roy recalled what he said during his other class with a pained expression putting his hands to his face heaving a sigh, ''I'm so sorry Edward...''.