Private Lesson

''Edward reminds me of myself in my academy days...'' Roy thought making a face glancing around the messy room remembering when Hughes would nag him for being messy scrunching his face hurt, ''I'm doing it again...'' He said going to the desk by the open window putting the bag on the desk by a small notebook that caught his attention. ''Oh?...'' The raven haired teacher thought picking it up reading over the surprisingly neat writing on the cover that simply read, 'College Plans and More' Making the teacher react surprised but smile sadly putting the notebook down, ''You've seen so many students come and go, you're going soft, Roy Mustang...'' Roy said to himself heaving a tired sigh. ''Hey Roy, I brought a few things since...?'' Edward started out of breath when he walked into his room, but pause when seeing his teacher standing there out of it in silence playing with the ring on his finger nervously, ''Teacher!'' He called out making Roy jump up snapping out of his depressed state, going back to his usual self smiling at him, ''Edward.''.

Edward made a face worried at the quiet behavior, since he knew his teacher was down since earlier but didn't want to pry letting it go putting the drinks on the desk putting the notebook away in the drawer, ''I didn't know if you wanted Den in here with us, so I kept him downstairs.'' He started jumping up when feeling Roy put his arms around him from behind. "Hey what's the big idea-", "I love you." Roy cut off hugging the small blond tightly kissing his neck softly, making the blond get red in the face flustered feeling his face get grabbed and look up to the side feeling his teacher's lips on his, kissing him gently before pulling away with a flustered smile, "Anyways... Let's get to tutoring you before you decide to get lazy.". ''You always go through this much trouble for students?'' Edward asked holding the homemade notebook in his hands, ''Usually, but was it really necessary to sit on my lap, Edward?'' Roy asked feeling Edward put his weight more, ''Of course, besides it helps me focus more.'' The blond said making Roy get shy but quickly dismiss his student's teasing.

''Would you like a kiss for every correct answer too?...'' Roy asked seeing Edward quickly turn to him a little too excited, ''Yes please.'' Edward said with a grin, seeing his teacher look at him tiredly but not surprised, ''Alright... A kiss for every answer you get right, ONLY if you get it right, no cheating.'' Roy said seeing the blond grin more but glance over to his bag grabbing it. ''...I'm getting the wrong message here...'' Edward said pulling out a box of condoms and a bottle of lubricant, seeing his teacher frown despite the fluster, ''This is part of your notebook... From the lesson you missed while we were having problems.'', ''Oh... Sex Ed week...'' The blond said getting quiet, remembering the argument but scoff in a familiar attitude. "I know what most of that junk is... I'm not as dumb as you think I am, thanks for trying to be helpful though." He said tossing the things on the desk getting back to working on the notebook, surprising Roy who looked at his student questionably, but let it go as Edward leaned back against him working on the notebook silently with the raven haired teacher sighing eating away.

The quiet teacher was getting bored while Edward worked away, glancing to the bottle of lubricant with his dark eyes lighting up playfully getting an idea opening it and putting some on his hand, "Oh Edward~" Roy's voice said with Edward feeling his boyfriend's breath near his neck, kissing his neck where he was sensitive react and taking him by surprise but kept his cool. "D-Did you get bored like last time?" He asked making it obvious he was getting distracted by his teacher's advances never feeling Roy pull his sweats down a bit, "You surprise me, knowing what lubricant is?... You'd only know this if you tried it out with someone... Have you? Maybe with Envy?" Roy asked teasingly nipping at his neck making Edward make an aroused sound. "I-I haven't done anything with Envy..." Edward said seeing the blond grip the notebook getting red in the face, with a familiar needy expression when he nipped at his neck where he was extra sensitive, "Oh?... So you don't know how lubricant feels then?" Roy asked against Edward's ear getting the blond nervous when feeling his sweats get pulled down more but spread his legs consciously.

Before Edward could answer the question he reacted with a surprised aroused sound when feeling a cold finger go inside him suddenly, and Roy nip at his ear at the same time, "C-Cold!..." He said feeling his cheeks tint up making Roy smile with a teasing expression in his dark eyes, "Don't worry it warms up after a while..." He teased moving his finger inside his student, adding another finger. The small blond got turned on making small sounds dropping the notebook on the floor, "Edward, you know a man's weak spot?... Right here~" Roy said licking his lips pressing on the blond's prostate causing Edward to moan loudly jumping up tightening up when hearing the front door unlock and open, hearing the sounds of his friends coming in and Pinako speaking to them. The new risk got Roy excited that moment and pull Edward close to him unzipping his sweating down exposing his body, "Your friends are here..." The raven haired male said with a heavy breath against Edward's ear moving his fingers again, this time faster against the blond's prostate using his other hand to pinch his nipple before playing and teasing it roughly at the same time nipping at his neck again.

The stimulation made Edward let out a loud aroused moan catching himself trying to keep quiet, making a face embarrassed but turned on more than anything at his teacher's sexual teasing panting heavily looking over to his smug teacher with a flushed expression, his golden eyes showing he was reaching his limit grabbing Roy's wrist squeezing it. "Roy!... Ah!... I'm coming!..." The small blond said with a heavy breath, feeling his teacher's lips kiss him feeling the warmth of his tongue inside his mouth with his pierced tongue, feeling his body shiver moaning in the kiss when he released pulling from the kiss with a heavy breath flustered, but make a face to his satisfied teacher, "I hate you.", "You love me~". "The boy is being tutored by Roy at the moment, so you'll have to wait for him." Pinako said to the group of friends in the living room, "Tutoring on a Saturday? Mustang is a monster." Ling whined sitting on the couch, "The runt pay attention to tutoring? If anything he'll be paying attention to Mustang only." Envy said in his usual tone making the younger brother sigh.

"Says the one that's BARELY passing P.E cause they're too lazy to do laps." Alphonse said back making Envy react, "He's right you know." Winry agreed, "Shut up teacher's pet!" The palm haired male said embarrassed making the friends laugh, "You're all lively today, that's nice." Roy's voice said making the group turn around immediately. They all saw their teacher smiling in content going to the the kitchen greeting Pinako in a good mood after washing his hands, surprising them as he talked to her helping her out, "...Mustang is in a good mood?..." They all said in unison with Envy about to say something but jump back into Greed's arms when seeing the blond next to them with a grumpy flustered expression. "He sure is." Edward said glaring to the raven haired male who glanced over to him with a grin, blowing him a kiss, "Love you~" Roy said with the friends seeing the hickeys on Edward's neck, "You're a terrible teacher!" Edward screamed with Greed and Ling scooting next to Envy, "By their interaction, this means that means Ed lost the bet." They both whispered, "Well Monday is going to be interesting." Envy said to them quietly.
________________________________________________________________________________
An update after 1 year and 8 months, lmaooo.
I'm sorry. :')
I'll start working on this again, might be a while... But I'll update.
I've had absolutely zero inspiration for anything, but I'll try a little bit harder...
Anyways, I'm sorry. :')