Zero Gravity

"My love for you is endless...''
________________________________________________________________________________

  ''Hey... Is it me... Or are those two closer.'' Envy commented later that week in school about Edward and Roy who seemed closer than usual, ''They're closer.'' Greed said when seeing Edward pester Roy during their lunch time, seeing their raven haired teacher blush at something Edward told him, ''Don't call me that! That's inappropriate!'' Roy screamed making Al and Winry heave a sigh. ''You think they slept together?'' Ling asked casually as he ate, ''Why would you guys jump to that conclusion?'' Al asked making a face, ''Well think about it Einstein.'' Envy started, ''They're closer, and they make their relationship a little too obvious.'', ''That doesn't mean anything.'' Winry's voice cut in making the guys look up to see the girls back, ''Winry brings up a good point.'' Lan Fan added in sitting next to her boyfriend. ''They're right, quit assuming.'' May Chang said sitting next to Alphonse with Xiao-Mei jumping onto his shoulder making the younger brother get the small panda and place her on his lap, ''Oh come on!'' Envy said making a face, ''How stupid and dense can you guys be-!'', ''Come on Daddy.'' Edward said clinging to his teacher making the raven haired teacher blush heavily making the whole group turn to the couple in shock. ''Don't call me Daddy!" The raven haired teacher screamed but stopped, "We're in the middle of the hallway!" He said in a almost quiet tone stopping when his student pulled him by his tie inches from his face with a grin, ''You're the one that called me out for having a daddy kink, along while back right? And you're twice my age so-'', ''That was before we got together-'', ''I know, I'm sorry... I just like teasing you Teacher.'' Edward said with a small laugh letting go. ''We're still going for lunch after classes right?'' The blonde asked with a flustered smile seeing his teacher look up flustered fixing his tie back in place, ''Of course, but after I grade the work for class that is. Is that fine?'', ''I can stick around till you're done.'' Edward said as they walked towards group who looked confused, ''No, you're too much of a distraction.'' Roy said without thinking about it making Edward react, ''Oh come on!''.

''Okay seriously, Did you two fuck or what?'' Envy asked making a face, making Roy and Edward look at one another for a long moment before looking back at the group, ''No... Edward is just being overly playful with his unnecessary nicknames...'' The raven haired teacher said with his usual serious expression, ''I actually have some things to do, so I'll see you later alright Edward?'' He said looking over to his student who just looked up at him. ''What?...'' Roy started but paused realizing what his student wanted, ''Oh... Right...'' He said leaning down to kiss the blonde quickly who just smiled, ''Happy?'', ''Very.'' Edward replied happily, ''Be more careful about your relationship?'' Riza's voice cut in Making Roy turn to see the blonde teacher look at him with a raised brow and serious expression, ''I Apologize-'', ''I'm joking... I would think you would quit apologizing so much Roy...'' Riza said. ''But seriously, we have a lunch meeting. You don't want to miss this one like you missed a certain one.'' She said referring back to the time Roy was messing around with his sudent in the school bathroom making Roy blush more, ''You're right... I can't miss anymore...'' He said looking back to Edward and the group with a suddenly embaressed expression, ''Excuse me, enjoy the rest of your lunch time.'' Roy said walking off with Riza. ''So I was wrong...'' Envy said making a face as he felt the group's eyes on him, ''Of course you are...'' Edward said with a small laugh joing his friends, ''Than what was with the fucking 'daddy' nickname!?'', ''I was just teasing him that's all, He's been stressing alot lately, so I thought maybe I could lighten him up with some teasing, you know?'' The blonde said with a nervous laugh and smile seeing Envy glance away annoyed. ''Lighten up Envy... You know you don't look good when you're grumpy.'' Edward commented, ''You're right about that...Seriously lighten up~'' Greed said putting his hand around the grumpy plam haired male, ''Shut up Pretty Boy...'', He said with Edward noticing something, ''Envy, you got new piercings?'', ''Hmm? Yeah, on this ear only though.'' The palm haird male said showing two new silver piercings on his right ear added with the small earring he had already. ''At least it's nothing like that tongue piercing of yours.'' Envy shot back making Edward smile nervously, ''Hey now... Aren't you a little harsh today?...'', ''He is, and I apologize for that~'' Greed said putting his arms around Envy who just made a face, ''He just didn't get any from me, so seeing you and Mustang being playful got him more grumpy.'', ''Well that explains his mood about it.'' Edward said with a laugh screaming when Envy threw a carton of milk immediately dodging it. ''Hey! You could hit someone with that!'' Edward said but turned when hearing a female scream seeing that the carton of milk had hit someone indeed, and that someone had to be none other than their mousy teacher aid, ''Ah!... My books!... My ass... That hurt...'' The mousy brunnette said wiping at her skirt where it had hit and stained her making the group look at Envy and making Edward sigh, ''Fuck me, just my luck...'' Envy said even more annoyed.

  ''Ah man...'', ''Envy... Honestly.''Lust's voice cut in making Envy tense up seeing his busty sibling bend over to grab Sheska's books, ''Sheska, let's get that cleaned up in my office yeah?'' Lust offered seeing the mousy brunette nod and follow after the school nurse, ''Looks like you're in trouble later.'' Greed said with a laugh still hugging his boyfriend who just frowned, ''Shut the fuck up... You're not making me feel any better Greed.'' Envy huffed. ''That's what you get.'' The three girls said at the same time making Envy feel worse, with Ling deciding to change the topic, ''I hear we have a substitute for PE today.'' He said making the guys perk up in a panic, ''What!? No way! That means we're having that ice queen of a teacher for today?!'' They all said in worry, since she was harsher than their normal teacher, ''You can't tell those two are even related!'', ''She's only hard on you guys, cause you're lazy...'' The girls said in unison simply making the guys groan more and Ling shrug and laugh, ''Whoops.''. ''Ah, that lunatic ice queen killed my mood to do anything...'' Edward complained after school with Al and the others the same way minus the girls, who were just fine, ''I think she's nice.'' Winry said making all the guys get in her face, ''NICE?! IN WHAT WORLD?!'', ''Okay... You guys need to back up, I was just giving MY opinion on Ms. Armstrong...'' Winry said holding her hands out to give her some space from the boys. ''She's nice when she wants to be, which is never, That's what makes Armstrong different from his demented sister, WAY different.'' Roy's voice said making the group turn to see their teacher with Sheska, ''...I thought you had work to correct?...'' Edward asked seeing Roy laugh with a odd smile, ''I actually have something important to do today, and thought I'd ask if you wanted to come along Edward.'' Roy said pointing to Sheska, ''Plus she wanted an apology from Envy for earlier.''. ''A cemetery?'' Edward asked getting out of the car with his backpack still on his shoulder and book in his arm, ''Yeah... There's someone I want you to meet.'' The raven haired teacher said walking over next to his student with a bouquet of flowers in his hand holding his hand out to the blonde with an almost pained smile, ''Let's go?'' He asked with Edward seeing his sudden change in behavior, staying quiet but nod and take his hand in his, ''Yeah...''. Edward felt a sad aura coming from his teacher as he followed him hand in hand looking at the graves around them facing forward when they stopped suddenly in a front of a grave that read 'Maes Hughes' making the blonde realize that he had brought him to meet his best friend, Gracia's husband, and Elicia's father feeling Roy's pain when seeing Roy kneel and place the fresh flowers on the grave, ''Hughes... I brought visit today...'' Roy started with a pained smile. ''I brought someone special actually, I'm sure you would of liked them...'' Roy said with a small laugh, ''Hughes, This is Edward, my student and ironically my boyfriend.'' He said stopping when seeing Edward kneel next to him and put his hand over his looking at the grave with a bright smile, ''Hughes, I can tell you that Roy is a great man, and your family is wonderful.'' Edward said talking to the headstone making Roy smile more happily at the sight, as Edward spoke about his day at school  with Hughes making Roy laugh in content.