He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not

"My maybe love couldn't even try..."
________________________________________________________________________________

  ''So what's making you hesitate Greed?'' Ling asked the next morning when seeing his twin quieter than usual, ''That.'' The amethyst eyed twin said pointing to Edward who was clingier with Envy than usual, ''That is a problem.'' Ling said with a sigh, ''Envy should be happy about what's going on but... I can't help but feel he's hiding something as well...''. ''You feel the same thing too?'' Greed said with a looking over to Ling who nodded, ''Since Monday, when he came back pissed suddenly.'', ''Isn't he always pissy?'', ''No, This was a different kind of pissed...'' He said before stopping when seeing Edward grab Envy's face, ''We're in school, stop!'' The palm haired male screamed. ''....'', ''You know my Brother's sudden interest in Envy is strange isn't it.'' Al cut in looking at Greed and Ling who just nodded, ''Than again, that was the only ounce of kindness he received that day Musty turned him down before he got to confess.'' Ling said, ''Yeah, but we all know how the Midget fucking feels for Musty.'' Greed said. ''You suddenly got Envy's jealous qualities.'' Al commented with a smile seeing Greed blush and make a face looking away, ''That's cause he likes Envy.'', ''Shut up Prince! Don't say it like that suddenly!-'', ''I've already figured that out. The way you always bugged him...'' Al said with a small smile. ''But.... My Brother... He's not doing himself any good with leading someone on that actually loves him...'', ''Right...'' Greed said with a mumble, ''This fake interest... Will only hurt Envy, and he doesn't deserve that so... Maybe you should tell him your feelings before my Brother hurts him...'' Al said looking over to Greed who sighed with a flustered expression. The raven haired teacher was quieter than usual since he was deep in his thought over his last day there with his students, before snapping back into reality when someone called out to him, ''Hmm... Right, I apologize. What was I saying... Oh right, Relationships, What makes a healthy relationship.'' He started writing on the board but paused when Envy spoke up. ''A healthy relationship is when both people can be honest with each other, and not feel like they're stepping on eggshells when they're with that said person. Honesty and trust is the most important thing in a relationship. That goes for love in general. Giving love, honesty, and trust.'' The palm haired male said in a serious tone surprising the class and Roy himself since Envy rarely participated. ''...That's correct....'' The raven haired teacher said looking over to Envy who's amethyst eyes saw through him feeling as if he was aiming all that at him, ''But what if that said person isn't honest?'' Edward said, ''What than? Does the other person still stick around?'', ''Well... If those two said people really feel the same way about each other then they should just be honest and just work it out even if it breaks their pride...'' Roy's voice said but trailed off. Winry knew what Envy was trying to do looking over to Ling who looked at her too with a confused expression, ''Is Envy... Trying to make Roy realize his mistake, and trying to help Ed and him out?...'' Winry thought in surprise since she and everyone else knew that Envy of all people hated Mustang since he felt strongly for her childhood friend, ''You're really putting your feelings for Edward aside, for Edward's own happiness?...'' She realized in thought. The rest of the class time was Sheska teaching since Roy couldn't find the voice to teach anymore, leaving the small mousey brunette in charge for the rest of the time, ''Edward, Envy. You two are on a roll today.'' She praised since they were participating a lot with the raven haired teacher getting up and going without a word to get a bit of air outside his class, ''He aimed that towards me...'' Roy mumbled recalling Envy's earlier input. ''I heard that you were actually smart in class today.'' Greed commented with a grin at lunch with Envy making a face in annoyance, ''Fuck off.'' He said since he knew Ling told his twin, ''I thought it was interesting to actually hear Envy talk in class.'' Edward commented sitting next to the palm haired male. ''Not you too...'' Envy said looking over to Edward despite his blush about to speak again, but paused when the blonde looked at him intensely with his golden eyes, ''Pipsqueak?...'', ''Actually... Envy... Can we talk?'', ''We can talk here-'', ''No, I mean can we talk in private.'' Edward asked with Envy feeling his heart stop and cheeks tint. ''I....Um... Alright.'' The amethyst eyed male said standing up with Edward grabbing his wrist and pulling him with Envy almost stumbling with the group knowing well what Edward was going to do, ''S-Slow down!'' He said as he was dragged inside into the empty hallway pulling his hand away when the small blonde face him with a serious expression and look in his eyes. ''Edward.... What's this about?'' Envy asked crossing his arms seeing Edward fidget around nervously and look down, ''Edward...!'' The palm haired male started, but was cut off feeling his already flustered face burn when Edward grabbed his face and kissed him suddenly never realizing Greed and Ling were peeking from the corner of the hallway. Both spying males were just as surprised as Envy when Edward had pulled away, ''...'', ''Envy, These past few days made me see that you're a really kind honest person. And... I'm willing to give you a chance! So I would like, If... You could give me a chance too!'' The blonde confessed leaving Envy in silence and mild shock, ''Greed?'' Ling said seeing his twin had disappeared.