Let's Get Physical

"You want a piece of me?''
________________________________________________________________________________

  ''Holy shit.'' Greed said surprised at their usually conservative teacher's appearance now, ''Hmm... Mustang is literally hot, who knew.'' Ling said casually, ''Really?!'' Envy said despite him being right, ''What? Did I say I lie?'', ''Ling's right... Edward... You got lucky...'' The girls said with Al looking over to his brother who just blushed even more when Roy looked over to their direction, looking at Edward with a teasing smile and look in his dark eyes, ''Isn't karma nice... It's giving you a taste of your own medicine Pipsqueak.'' Envy rubbed in his face. ''We won't get anything done with you all just standing there, come on line up for roll call!'' Roy called with the group and the rest of the class getting in line, ''Okay, let me just get this over with, and we'll get started on a few laps, and do something different today... We'll be playing a fun game of Flag Football, to keep you all moving around~'' The raven haired male said as he went on with the roll call despite the class groaning, ''Now, now... I can't have you just sitting around the whole period, just because Armstrong isn't here~''. ''Even here, he's still a tyrant...'' Edward said to Alphonse who looked at him shyly, ''You forget he was in the Military...'',  ''Edward Elric.'', ''Here...'' Edward answered looking up with a flustered expression at his teacher, ''Edward, you'll be helping me with getting the equipment, after your laps of course.'' Roy said with that same teasing smile and look making Edward react, ''Huh!?'', ''Alphonse Elric.'' Roy continued on before his student had a chance to say something, ''Here.'' Al answered looking over to his brother shrugging his shoulders. ''Guess Mustang really does have a personal dog.'' A familiar set of boys said after roll call making Edward pause in his steps, ''You must fuck him too, for him to look at you like that? That must be how you're passing his class.'' The male said making Edward take a deep breath with the group turning to see Edward's golden eyes now angered clenching his fist together, ''Not again...'' Envy said about to step in when seeing Edward turn to them and about to fight them, till a hand had caught his fist making the boys turn. ''Well, Well... Wasn't that a close one?~'' Roy said surprising the male at Edward's fist that had missed him by a few inches, by Roy's hands, ''Looks like you three didn't learn anything last time...'' He making Edward look up to see their usually serious Health teacher look angered making the group and the other boys tense up, ''You want to fight, might as well make you three too tired to think about picking a fight... You three are running laps the whole period.'' Roy said simply giving them a look, ''Now.''. When the three males left making a face bitching about Roy behind his back, the raven haired male just roll his eyes looking back down at his student who looked tense, ''Edward.'', ''Teacher, I-I...'' Edward stuttered pausing when Roy gripped his fists with a serious expression but smile at him suddenly in relief, ''Are you okay Edward?'', ''Yeah, but...'', Don't let them get to your head... people will always say terrible things about you, so just ignore them...'' Roy said softly smiling. ''I. Hate. Running!'' Envy screamed as he ran around the field following behind the rest of the class, ''Oh come on Envy, laps aren't that bad~'' Roy said simply as he jotted down a few things on a clipboard, ''What kind of laps are you talking about Teacher!'' Envy shot back seeing the raven haired teacher almost smirk at what he said, making the palm haired male get distracted and trip on his own foot and fall face first on the dirt, hearing Roy chuckle, ''I hate P.E... So fucking much...''.

  ''Alright, you all can take a small break here on the field while I grab the equipment, and split you all into two teams. Minus the exception of certain students... You three keep running.'' The raven haired teacher said casually despite the three teens complaining again, ''As for you Edward... Come with me.'' Roy said walking away with Edward heaving a tired sigh glancing over to see Greed grinning at him mouthing something that made Edward blush and turn away following after his teacher. ''Don't take too long~'' Edward recalled Greed mouth to him making the blonde blush and make a face to himself, but heave a heavy sigh when walking in the empty quiet equipment room, seeing his teacher walk in and walk over to two small bags, ''Edward, look for the football yeah? It's around here'' He heard Roy ask looking up with a 'keep me from losing my control' expression, ''Yeah, of course.''. The moment Edward found the ball on top of the exercise mats, he made a sound in annoyance, ''I can't reach that...'' He said to himself reaching his hand up, standing on his toes still unable to reach it tensing up when he felt his teacher press his body against his suddenly and put his hand over his, ''You know I couldn't help but notice the way you looked at me the entire time... You want of piece of me don't you?~'' The raven haired teacher said against his student's ear, seeing it get red making him bite it teasingly. ''T-Teacher please...'', ''Too bad I don't have enough time to give you a different workout... Maybe next time~'' The raven haired teacher cooed backing up once he grabbed the football tossing it in the bag of red flags, ''There, that's everything.'' Roy declared happily with Edward who was embarrassed that his teacher saw through him, and still teased him about it, ''Let's go, grab that other bag of yellow flags yeah?''. ''Edward, did you hear me?'' Roy called out when he picked up the bag, ''This isn't over.'' He heard his student say bumping him, making him smile deviously, ''Good job on controlling yourself for once~'' The teacher said simply, ''Shut up! I'm going to get you back!'', ''Mmm... If I let my guard down that is.'' The raven haired male said, ''Why do I deal with you!'' Edward said blushing,  ''Because you love me.'', ''I DON'T.'', ''You're just mad because you didn't get your way for once~''. ''Mustang is taking too damn long! I'm getting sunburned!'' Envy screamed with his boyfriend putting his hand around him, ''Maybe he's getting some... Like you will later if you behave~'' Greed said casually making Envy turn to Greed blushing, ''Don't exaggerate, I wasn't taking that long... Anyways, let me get you into teams!'' Roy cut in making the class turn to see their teacher holding a bag, with Edward behind him making a face holding another bag, ''I was wrong...'' Greed said sighing. ''Musty! We're missing a teammate!'' Ling said to Roy who turned to them pausing from blowing the whistle, ''Hmm? Nonsense, I counted right.'' He said casually, ''Aww... You're no fun Musty.'' Ling said, ''Can't you play with us?'' Greed asked seeing their raven haired teacher raise a brow at them with a laugh, ''No way, let's just get this game going.'', ''What not good enough to play kids OLD MAN?'' Edward cut in making Roy finally react and turn to the class, ''You know what... Fine, but don't make a big deal when this 'old man' beats you.''

  ''Good job on making us lose, midget.'' Greed said with Edward making a face when he opened his locker, ''Shut up, I didn't think he took my old man insult personal.'', ''You sure Mustang didn't do any damage anything when he tackled you?'' Envy asked rolling his eyes crossing his arms, ''I said shut up!'', ''I think Ed is just mad because he didn't get any from Musty.'' Ling said casually making Edward react and blush, ''SHUT UP!''. ''Oooh~ Looks like the prince struck a nerve.'' Greed said with a grin making Alphonse look at the girls with a sigh, ''Change of topic.... Mr. Mustang is talking to Principal Bradley, and Principal Bradley looks worried.'', ''Really? That's new.'' Edward said closing his locker after he got his history book and health notebook, ''Who cares- Eh!?'' Edward said turning around but backed up against his locker with a surprised gasp and drop his book, when there was a child right in front of him looking at him with large dark eyes and a smile on his face. ''Jesus kid... You almost gave me a damn heart attack!'' Edward said putting his hand over his chest, ''Where are your parents.'' He asked looking at the silent child who still smiled at him, ''...Don't you talk?...'' Edward asked a bit confused, ''I'm Selim, nice to finally meet you!~'' The small boy said throwing Edward off who just looked to the group who were just as confused, ''What...'', ''There you are! Don't run off like that.'' Roy's voice cut in. ''Selim... Don't run off like that, you almost gave Principal Bradley a heart attack.'' The raven haired male said looking to Edward who shrugged confused, ''...I don't know...'', ''Let's go Selim. I'm so sorry Edward-?'' Roy said looking to his student  ''My dad is on to you two.'' The small child said simply with a smile before going off with Bradley who looked relieved when seeing him, but surprised the group with Edward looking to Roy who got pale. ''Roy... Who was that and what was that about...'' He asked seeing Roy get nervous but quickly smile and apologize again, ''Nobody important... I... I'm really sorry Edward.'' The raven haired male said before going off to talk to Bradley who seemed to be questioning their health teacher who looked concerned, while holding on to the small child who kept staring at him smiling with his large dark eyes, ''Brother... You know that kid?...'', ''No... I don't...''. ''I've never seen Mustang look like that before... But what that kid said, seemed to really get to his head...'' Envy said, ''Do you guys think Roy is hiding something from me... Something he doesn't want me to know about, because he thinks it's nothing...'' Edward asked suddenly looking concerned, ''I... Just feel like... He's holding on to something I need to know, but he won't tell me for our relationship reasons.'' He said worried with the group looking at one another casually concerned since Edward made a point. ''Are you sure? I wouldn't want you lying to me Mustang.'' Bradley said, ''A student had said they had seen you with Edward on the weekend.'', ''You forget I tutor him... Nothing is going on between Edward and I.''  Roy said avoiding Selim's large eyes that kept looking at him, ''Ah, that's right. I forgot about that, they must of misinterupted the situation than.'' Bradley said but got serious, ''Sorry about that. But if I do find out that you are involved with a student, you know well It won't go well for you.'', ''Yes Sir... I understand...''.